Thread: SS hose help

SS hose help

i need some foot long ss hose and a Q/D and some 90 degree elbows. WHERE DO I GET IT?all of this has to be 1/8" NPT. which is the problem i went to home depot to get some hose but all they had was 1/4" and up. i need to find some hose. paintballgear.com is rull expensive and they are far away and 2 day shipping is also expensive. i was wondering where do y'all get your hose. my local shops only carry 9" hose or spyder hose (which isnt NPT, go figure) would another auto part shop carry 1/8" ss hose? if not where would. thank you.
    -durty

local shop or try one of the dealers in the forum maybe tuna

test

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

test 2

Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster
    test 2
    lol testing 123 testing CAN U HEAR ME NOW!? lol

well no thanks to you @ss clowns, i found a place to get hose. i called an auto parts store, but the guy said he dint sell it but he knew a place where he suspected they might. i called them turned out to be some sort of pneumatics store...they dint have 1/8" but he knew a plaace that "did that sort of thing" so i got their number and called them. well the guy there said they dont have any kind of hose that small, but he wondered what i needed it for. well i said for my paintball marker. and he said well "hot damn" you should call romy mio...what a silly name...he's the "master of all things paintball" well this intrigued me and so i called this guy. aparently he works in custom cockers as well as other custom marker jobs. so i was in good hands. i'll meet him tomorrow and we'll get just the right lenght of hose on my gun w/a g/d and some nide 90* swivel elbows. thas alli wanted.
    either i'll get my stuff or i'll get molested by a one mister romey...w/e at least somethings getting done right...right...am I right?..hmmm. well i'll get to play this sunday and im happy.
    -durty