Thread: NJPaint Bad Trader!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry NJPaint Bad Trader!

I just had a deal backfire in dealing with NJPaint. The deal was for a Dye Ultralite for $30 shipped. I Paypal'd him the money, and he sent me out a barrel. I received a barrel, however it wasn't a Dye Ultralite in which I was promised, it was a Dye Aluminum. When I contacted him to see what he may do to rectify the situation, I guess he went on to block me on instant messenger, as I saw he was signed on when I checked on another screen name. While by no means did I totally lose out as I received a barrel, it's of no use to me because it's not what I wanted or intended to buy. I'd much rather use my current Lapco Bigshot than the Aluminum. I wanted a 2 piece barrel, but instead I received a one piece. Be wary of NJPaint if you do decide to deal with him, and be sure he knows what he is selling. I won't post his address or name until later, as I'll let him see this post incase he had a glitch or something on AIM. His AIM screen name though is holsamoht. I'm disappointed, but at least I wasn't jacked totally.
    Silver ULE X Valved Mag
    Spyder AMG Classic
    ------------------------

Lots FS/FT! Barrels, pack, hopper and more! Click Here!

Newxt time...check feedback, I believe he has done sim ilar things to others.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Originally posted by oldsoldier
    Newxt time...check feedback, I believe he has done sim ilar things to others.
    I did check it. It was all good. I believe this was a matter of him not knowing what he was selling, then when I came to ask what he'd do about it, he got out quick.