Thread: Building a timmy

Building a timmy

What would I need to do to build a timmy out of a spyder?

they seem really closely related. once i found out how a timmy works, i was stupified on how it was similar to the spyder.

i figure...get a new hammer, selenoid, switch, and some lines. you'd be doing something like a soverign air job.

something like that, can't really discribe it, i was thinking of doing the same on my spyder.

btw, a timmy bolt DOES fit into a spyder top tube.

ahh, going to the field with only 500 balls...i love college.

feedback

heres a spyder i coaxed into taking timmy bolts little dremel work and here she is.

yes a timmy bolt will fit into a spyder useing the existing hammer requires you to shorten the pin.

but if your gunna use timmy parts then nope just use a normal timmy bolt.

you may have to drill one hole.. for the front ram hose that would be all though.

everything else is a bolt on converison

MY SIG RULZ

GOOD TRADERS: openboater, muirtach, abaez, TAW, Kevmaster, irbodden, reneirwolf878, Lakeview Bulldog, Willie Fattballz, snakestang, xXhAppyAznXx, Lee, SpongeBobSquarePants, Toakes22, fire1811, SpawnBoy icantbeliveit, jaded t, Carpecerevisi, Have Blue, blazingace, Souprman, shwerp, bgdaddy599, Mossman, Dragoon, Goldie D Pimp, Remington

Very Bad traders. Negifo( TOTAL FRAUD $250.00)

a timmy is similar to a spyder but it uses a noid and ram. i think there is a hybrid kit that has all the stuff to change a spyder to a timmy and make it shoot 20+ balls per seconds.
    I am selling shockers HERE
    Dealer Thread for Timmy's, Bushys, Matrices, Impulses, Masks, Gun Parts, Air Tanks & More right HERE

nope, that'S 'the one' kit. its more like a BKO conversion.

If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously
    put it this way, if u could could make a full on timmy outta a spyder, everyone would have one or you could just get a bob long millenium spyder or something, ive shot those back in the day (and yet in only 15)

this changes my whole viewe on timmys

they suck and im building a timmy and selling it for 500! ahahahahh