Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cyberave68's FEEDBACK

bought a sly barrel kit from cyberave68. very good communication and fast shipping. would do business with him again. and thanks for an awesome kit!

A+ awesome Ao'er and paintballer

just picked up an item from cyber. awesome communication and fast shipping. thanks for all!

He's in an elite league of traders. Make your life easier and buy his stuff.

pneus got here very quick. excellent communication thruought the transaction. A+ seller.

What, I forgot to leave feedback. Wow, I have sinned. This guy is awesome. Shouldn't even have to question yourself. When it comes to getting the right product for the right occasion with fast shipping and great prices, turn to none else than Cyberave68

Thumbs up

I bought some aluminium logic 90* panels from Cyberbrave. Transaction went great I would buy from again anytime.
    Thanks

I bought a Pneu kit off of him and he was on the ball. Great communication and fast shipment. Hope to do business with again!

Got the pneukit from him, looks great fast shipping, best of sellers, tnx

picked up some screws from him for a mag, called in less than 24 hours of me first contacting him and sending the money to clarify which ones i needed. shipped quick.

great seller, will trade with him again if i need anything he has
    -matt

Talking Great seller!!!

Great seller!!! Bought a AM/MM VA, RT Pro Sear and pin, some reballs and minor parts. He got it shipped to me in Brazil and, although it took almost two months to get here everything arrived just fine. Problem was with the mail company (can't say if american or brazilian, since customs didn't open the envelope. Anyway, I would definatelly do business again with him and would also recommend him to anyone considering to do so. A++++++++++++ seller. Thanks!!!

And to think...all this time and i never left the guy some feedback.
    great guy and service.
    his magnet mod is better then sliced bread!

Thumbs up Cyberave ROCKS...!

Great guy...! Sold two sets of raw HyperFrame Panels to me... Quick shipping... Cyberave is a 1st class person, and a 1st class seller...

Nothing short of stellar...!

Thanks Brother...!

I bought two pneumag kits off of him, both work great!

Always patient and professional when dealing with customers, I hope to deal with him again.

Thumbs up Awesome!

Cyberave is just awesome, always offering nifty services to us AO'ers for a great price and always impressed with his work! Keep on truckin' Cyberave!

Not that he really needs another positive review. I think everyone knows how awesome he is, but add me to the list of Cyberave68's fans! Got a pneumatics kit, the transaction was smooth as could be!

Picked up a Pnuemag kit, ans Magnet Mod, fast shipping great product! It's been said before several times already Great Seller!!!

Great guy to do business with! I look forward to future dealings.

Thumbs up

I bought Pneu-Mag/magnet mod parts off him. Fast shipping, got the parts withing a few days of him confirming he got my $$.

Awesome dude!

druid

bought a 90* hose barb off of him shipped fast great guy

Answered all my questions, kept me informed, and now have a I beautiful new Pneumag! Great seller. Hope he has the stuff I need in the future. Absolutely would buy from him again.

Thanks Cy
    MX48

Thumbs up A++++++++++++++

excelent all around, no complaints, looking forward to doing business with again

bought a pneu-kit off him and it was shipped quickly and packed well.

got my pnumatics. great service. thanks again man.

anyone from the dealer section is good to do business with.

in this case he bought from me, although i have purchased from him before.

never a bad transaction.

also, when the screw for my magmod broke he didnt ask any questions, just sent me out a new one.

tl/dr:

traded items with him. Everything went according to plan!

Thanks Cyberave!

Thumbs up

thanks again for the great product. cyberave custom made me a mag mod plate for no charge. i would surely buy/sell/trade with him again anytime.

bought a pneu kit from him. Great product, great communication and great person to deal with. Would do business with him in a heart beat

Just got cyberave here to install a full penu kit with mag mod in my new Airwalk. I will avoid rambling on and on about it so I will just say that his work is fantastic! The price was good, the service was great, and had good communication over the course of the install and return shipping! Having spent the extra money to get him to do the full sleeper install, instead of marring it up myself, I expected a lot and I got every penny worth! I will definitely be back for more!

I bought one of his pneumag kits. He shipped quickly and responded promptly to all my questions. He's an all around excellent trader and an asset to this community.

Purchased a Pneu kit and mounting plate. Arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. Very good communication and easy to deal with. A+ in my books. Someone I will deal with again.