Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Cyberave68's FEEDBACK

Just Got my Pneumag kit w/ Lucus Ram! Awesome kit, Awesome seller!! Highly recommended! Thanks Cyberave68!

Not like this guy needs more positive feedback, but I figure it's just common courtesy. I just received the pneumag parts I ordered. Next time I order I will remember to put what I want in the comments section on paypal, but cyberave68 didn't miss a beat and got me the goods!

A highly respected seller! A+

Everything was packaged nicely, shipped fast, and as described. I wish all businesses were this good.

A+++

Fast payment, excellent buyer.

Bought even more stuff from cyberave68... he ships faster than most professional companies that i deal with now-a-days.

Feedback

Great to Deal with, easy and fast transaction, great comunication. Great product; PNEUMAG kits rock
    Don't hesistate to do business.

Thanks again

Great buyer. Bought a custom barrel blocking device from me. He payed fast. Great communication. He even went out his way and left me a review on my product. A great guy.
    UTAC

Great buyer. Bought a custom barrel blocking device from me. He payed fast. Great communication. He even went out his way and left me a review on my product. A great guy.