Thread: Tournamnets and refs (good and bad)

Tournamnets and refs (good and bad)

this topic was touched on before and i wanna bring it back up since deep blue isnt back up yet...

last 7 man my team attended i seen some of the worst reffing in my paintball life. this reffing crew was power storm. they ref wpf so if u get these guys watch out.

we just got blaintently bad calls one after another. even people on the sideline were booing. but the calls were not consistant for every team. we got all the bad calls. also we had 6 refs on our end and only 4 on the opposing end. also they were on the wrong side of bunkers. behind people being shot at and just very very bad stuff. now these guys reffed luke from lockout was discouraged by the way we got reffed.

talking to mitch from lockout about reffing and nppl it seems like this is a huge hinderance for tournament paintball. lack of quality unbiased reffs. now WDP is bring in a independent reffing crew next year.

is this a good step or a big mistake on WDP's part?

We do need independant refs, in my opinion. They should be impartial refs, just like in any othert sport. If the Dolphins were playing the Packers, you wouldn't see the viking's reffing! So why does that exsist in paintball?

Hey cocker boy!!!(tony wear off on ya)

We have been screwed there so much it isnt even funny. I'm sorry i didnt get to see it we had another tourney that day. Seeing how i played with you guys i know your not dirty players at all, some of the cleanest i know. Usually Power Storm is pretty good, but i have seen them just pick a team and be hard on them all day. I want to go to your guys tourney but our captian doesnt wanna drive. I might try to stop by if you guys want anymore help i could be there. The worst thing is i know you guys practiced alot for this tourney and should have been fighting for at least top 3. Just sucks that some of the best get treated the worst. Good luck in later tournies!!!
    www.teamrhythm.net

Rhythm milled freeflow cocker with E-blade...it's so nice having your own gun!!!

Sponsors:
    www.sirepaintball.com
    www.4freeflow.com
    Planet Eclipse
    Detroit Thunder/Draxxus

independant refs would make it allot easyer
    Wookie- Support my team,wear my paint!

Playing with talent, on a loan from God