Thread: Warpfeed greasing! Do I got it right? And which RP Paint is best in a warpfeed?

Warpfeed greasing! Do I got it right? And which RP Paint is best in a warpfeed?

OK! I heard that you have to grease the disks for the warpfeed to work with RP paint, and I had a thread before asking about this, but I am probably using some RP paint in a big game next saturday. Do all I need to do is rub a little bit of paint from a paintball on the disks, and then it will work? And which RP paint works the best with a warpfeed? I heard Big Ball works horrable, and Im probably using eather PMI, Marbelizer, SLAM!, or El Tigre. Which would work best? Thanx!

ENDO!
    Oldskool

Just bust a paintball and use the fill as the grease...
    -Gig 'Em Ags!

Yes, break a ball and put a little dab on your finger and touch the disks while they are spinning. You only have to do this if your Warp is putting too much pressure on your ball stack. After some use a film builds up normally o the wheels and you should be fine.

AGD

Thanx alot a_malfunction and AGD, and this will make it run just as good as normally? I hate it when the warp Jams(usually when I use certain paints), so I just wanted to make sure it dosnt mess up while im at this big game, because they have a huge feild, and Id hate to walk back and call myself out when not needed. Thanks AGD, cuz this is just awesome that the president of the company comes here and answers my posts! hehe. Keep up the good work, I buy pretty much all your products!(Z-Grip, flatline, warpfeed, ReTroMag...altho I have a proteam warp because I got a good price used)

ENDO!

Make sure you have the plastic diverter plate and not the thin aluminum one if you're getting jams in the Warp.

Yes I have the plastic diverter plate. Also, how ofton do I have to do this? Do I need to clean off the paint after each day of paintball? Thanx!

ENDO!