Thread: electriceel125 feed back

electriceel125 feed back

Leave me some feed back.

I hope its good

AWESOME TRADER, i bought a intelliframe off of him, and we sent at the same time. i got it, it was great.
    A+++ YOU CAN TRUST THIS GUY, GREAT TRADER. HE RESPONDS FAST TOO!!
    Email: krnryu@yahoo.com
    Aim: ClouD ToT

MY FEEDBACK:
    AO Feedback

He bought a ULT off me, fast payment, and excellent communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again.
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

Good seller!

Easy to deal with and a good shipper. Would do business again no problem. Thanks for a worry-free transaction.

I second what everyone else has said, electriceel125 is a great trader. He answered all my questions, provided pictures, and shipped fast and insured. If the need arises, I wouldn't hesatate to trade with him again. A+++

-Vo

ps. thanks for the mag!

Blazer Sale

Got exactly what I was promised. If you have any doubts, you can ask me.

Great trader! I sold him an autococker and recived the MO within 2 days of closing the deal.

I want food... Can you email me a cookie?
    Great trader to work with. Sent a Barrel kit for a PGP. Worked out very smooth, and didn't regret it, Highly recomended.

Traded for his Matrix, he kept in touch and everything went very smoothly. Would definately reccomend & do business with again.
    Go to Backwoods Paintball in Harriman, TN: Near Lenoir City, Knoxville, and Oak Ridge

Go to the Team Backwoods website, or else you'll get cancer.

Sold him a cocker ram, he paid very quickly and kept in contact. Would definitely deal with again. A+

CQ
    Conqueror
    Moderator, Mechanical Cockers, Electronic Cockers, Eclipse, System X, WGP forums
    www.PBNation.com

Conqueror@pbnation.com

well I can't add any thing that hasn't been said. Great guy to deal with.
    my feedback
    http://www.impulseownersgroup.com/vb/usertrade.php?s=&action=show&rateuser=162
    http://www.impulseownersgroup.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7093&highlight=D.J.

A+++ trader. Got an Excal off him and it's just beautiful. Great communication, good shipment, and very good to deal with in general. Would definitely deal with him again.

Thumbs up

Bought his Dallara mag. Smooth as you can get sale.

bought a st!ffi off him, great seller!

great buyer! Quick MO payment, great communication!

Excellent trader and great guy. Did a major gun for gun trade (DM5 for Cyborg) through PBN with NO problems. Im located in Canada, and his gun arrive in 4 days flat. The gun was exactly as described and working great. I would not have a second thought about trading with him again.

A+++

baught his viking, it arrived as i expected. i am glad.
    "yes i love my f-5"

Great man to deal with. Purchased a 600 dollar gun and couldnt be more pleased. Maintained communication and item was as described. BUY FROM HIM!

Just traded stuff for his 06 cyborg. Thing is in top shape.

He maintained communication the hole time

Great guy. would do business again anytime

Scott

PS: i shipped my stuff first, so for future reference: he is trustworthy

Viking tool kit

He bought the tool kit from me. Excellent communication and smooth transaction! Would be happy to deal with him again!

viking

i got his viking, he shipped it quick and it worked right. thanks for the cool gun dude.

Viking

Purchased his viking from him. Communication was great. Marker arrived exactly when he said it would. A+++++

Talking feed back

fast and easy to work with would work with in the future

Thumbs down Dishonesty is no bueno

Long story short, I traded my prestine Featherlite Excalibur for his "prestine" 06 Cyborg. First off, it did arrive, and I did ship first. However, I was told one mark was on the feedneck, but that it wasn't bad, and it was near mint otherwise-

this is the worst mark, (I wish I had asked for pics beforehand), but by far not the only mark on this "prestine" marker. There was a dent in the back of the bolt tube from where it must have been dropped from a good distance onto concrete. I counted 27 scratches in the body/barrel, several of which will never come out with any amount of buffing.

And after all that there was a bug in the stock board that he neglected to tell me about......

I am upset because he was NOT honest about the condition of the marker when I was completely forthright in the excellent condition of mine. I attempted to trade my marker back, when I was told OK and tried to get him to go through, I haven't heard from him since.

-READ- If I had made him send first I would still have my Featherlite and he would have been sent back his beat-up marker. I was told by him that we could trade back, but now communication has dropped to nothing.

If you are trading with this person, you had better make him send first, I wish I had.
    You think I'd learn by now; there's never an easy way- Morcheeba

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Purchased a Shocktech Shocker. Came exactly as described. Packed well and arrived quickly. No problems here.

Thanks, Martin