Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Tac-one

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    162

    Tac-one

    AGD, please make a warp tac-one body.

    "Thats 95 inches of PURE FRICKING DEATH!"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    5,003
    they prob wont do that till they have the warp slugs which seeing as how things are going its gonna be a while so sit back and relax

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,956
    We geared up a new supplier for the slug bodies and the Tac body was their first project. Once they get rolling we will have them make warp bodies.

    AGD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,104
    Originally posted by AGD
    We geared up a new supplier for the slug bodies and the Tac body was their first project. Once they get rolling we will have them make warp bodies.

    AGD

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    5,003
    miscue keep it down we dont need a wave flooding agd yet...
    im so excited

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    162
    thanx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Fire Dept. Engine 78 - Wrigley Field)
    Posts
    2,302
    ...Let me guess...
    ...it will be for right-handed shooters...
    ...
    Alias Intimidator (Black)
    DiRtY PiCs...

    I throw bombs...well not really...


    My Feedback
    Click Here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or if you feel a little Naughty...right here

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    162
    considering that most people are right handed... yes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    5,003
    stupid lefties and their darn scissors

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    Good. i can't wait till they make a warp tac one body i been looking to get a mag for years i just wait till its made

    hows does this sound:

    emag
    Tac one warp body
    Level 10
    X-Valve
    Intelliframe with blade trigger
    ULE Trigger Pull Kit
    warp feed

    i am missing anything?
    this can be made right? i am not to sure what parts can go to a emag

    all in black i am not a showy kind of guy.

    there should be a place on your website that you can swap parts and see how it looks online, or a place were you can configure your own custom mag. if a part is not compatible it would say so.
    BACK IN THE GAME.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,255
    well....... there is a way to make the ult work with an e-mag, but um not sure how

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon1331
    well....... there is a way to make the ult work with an e-mag, but um not sure how
    what the ule trigger and the emag does'nt work together man a need a compalbilty lists of the mags it will make life easier.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    North Shore, MA, USA
    Posts
    4,021
    It doesn't work properly on an E-Mag but who cares. The mechanical mode is just for emergincies anyway.
    Last edited by TheTramp; 05-21-2004 at 01:27 PM.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

    Feedback: http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    It doesn't work proberly on an E-Mag but who cares. The mechanical mode is just for emergincies anyway.

    so it should not hinder performance right?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    North Shore, MA, USA
    Posts
    4,021
    Yes, it will hinder performance in the Emag. While you don't feel the return in the trigger (in E-mode) the solinoid plunger does. It needs the full force or the standard E-Mag on-off assembly to reset quickly.

    If you put the ULE in there you will have a loss in ROF. If you don't shoot really fast you might not notice it but people are all about who's got the fastest gun so....

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    Yes, it will hinder performance in the Emag. While you don't feel the return in the trigger (in E-mode) the solinoid plunger does. It needs the full force or the standard E-Mag on-off assembly to reset quickly.

    If you put the ULE in there you will have a loss in ROF. If you don't shoot really fast you might not notice it but people are all about who's got the fastest gun so....
    if thats the case then i won't get it. i like some weight on the trigger anyway. all i want is top performance i could always recharge my battery or buy a spare one. thanks for the info.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,255
    thanks for the info I couldnt give in detail, tramp

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    North Shore, MA, USA
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by LONEWOLFOO1
    if thats the case then i won't get it. i like some weight on the trigger anyway. all i want is top performance i could always recharge my battery or buy a spare one. thanks for the info.

    If you charge you battery on the way to the field I can't possibly imagine you'll run it down. I've never had the battery run out while at a field and I'm not that anal about keeping it charged so there are probably a few days of paintball between each of my charges.

    The only time I've ever had to use the mechanical mode is once in a while when I first gas up for the day and the L10 is a little sticky because the oil in the ASA hasn't gotten to it yet. I use the mechanical more to physicly push the trigger rod in to fire the gun once and it's back to E-mode (and trouble free shooting )for the rest of the day.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    If you charge you battery on the way to the field I can't possibly imagine you'll run it down. I've never had the battery run out while at a field and I'm not that anal about keeping it charged so there are probably a few days of paintball between each of my charges.

    The only time I've ever had to use the mechanical mode is once in a while when I first gas up for the day and the L10 is a little sticky because the oil in the ASA hasn't gotten to it yet. I use the mechanical more to physicly push the trigger rod in to fire the gun once and it's back to E-mode (and trouble free shooting )for the rest of the day.
    Sounds like a good pratice to put it in mechanical mode if you have'nt used it in a while. i'll keep that in mind when i purchase my emag. i just can't wait until they make a warp feed tac one main body!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    I ask this question a while back and i wanted to kow if the project is still ongoing. since woodsball/milsim is makeing a comeback i think a tacone one with a warp feed manibody with a q loader would be good.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Near the Quad Cities on the Illinois side. Right by the Mississippi River.
    Posts
    89
    I want a warp tac-body... I want to make a Q-Mag, and a Tac-Q-Mag would be the stuff.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    58

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    We geared up a new supplier for the slug bodies and the Tac body was their first project. Once they get rolling we will have them make warp bodies.
    It's been nearly two years. Is it safe to assume this shall never come to pass?
    -DocJ

    ReTroMag: XValve, ZBody, 12" Lapco Bigshot .697, Extreme Rage Omega body rail, Armson folding foregrip, ProLine Autoresponse (intellifed), Dye Stickies, Adco Hot Shot
    Hopper: 12v VL Revolution (XBoard, Vortex) WarpFeed (Bigcell), ProTeam Pro Feed
    Remote: 3K Flatline, Furon coiled hose, Staubli ProConnect QD w/shut off, Smart Parts gas-thru stock, Back Bottle Adapter, microline, 1+2 made from an Army surplus gas mask bag

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by borph
    It's been nearly two years. Is it safe to assume this shall never come to pass?
    Unfortunately - that may be the case. I called AGD last month asking if they were planning a Tac1 warped body, they said NO -- but they were planning on offering a low profile 90 degree feedneck to allow centerfeed owners the option. I would prefer the Warped T1 - but the lo-pro feedneck sounds interesting as well.

    HLD...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    269
    So whats going on with that they can make use of the weaver rails that the tac one has. i could see the ion takeing over r the woodsball scene they make everthing fo that gun. agd is going to miss the boat again.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,461
    Yeah, I'm surprised AGD doesn't make warp Tac-One bodies. I'd think they'd be huge in the woodsball market.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UC Santa Barbara
    Posts
    459
    is there anything stopping a different company from making slug bodies?

    heck, if AGD could get an order of bodies without the feedneck hole already drilled, that'd be good enough for some people...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tewksbury, MA
    Posts
    645
    Well guess what, after months, your prayers were answered, they now make warped tac 1 bodies!


    (sorry for the necropost)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •