Thread: Tac-one

Tac-one

AGD, please make a warp tac-one body.

"Thats 95 inches of PURE FRICKING DEATH!"

they prob wont do that till they have the warp slugs which seeing as how things are going its gonna be a while so sit back and relax

We geared up a new supplier for the slug bodies and the Tac body was their first project. Once they get rolling we will have them make warp bodies.

AGD

Originally posted by AGD
    We geared up a new supplier for the slug bodies and the Tac body was their first project. Once they get rolling we will have them make warp bodies.

AGD

miscue keep it down we dont need a wave flooding agd yet...
    im so excited

thanx

Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Fire Dept. Engine 78 - Wrigley Field)
    ...Let me guess...
    ...it will be for right-handed shooters...
    Alias Intimidator (Black)
    DiRtY PiCs...

I throw bombs...well not really...

My Feedback
    Click Here, or here, or here, or here, or here, or if you feel a little Naughty...right here

considering that most people are right handed... yes.

stupid lefties and their darn scissors

Good. i can't wait till they make a warp tac one body i been looking to get a mag for years i just wait till its made

hows does this sound:

emag
    Tac one warp body
    Level 10
    X-Valve
    Intelliframe with blade trigger
    ULE Trigger Pull Kit
    warp feed

i am missing anything?
    this can be made right? i am not to sure what parts can go to a emag

all in black i am not a showy kind of guy.

there should be a place on your website that you can swap parts and see how it looks online, or a place were you can configure your own custom mag. if a part is not compatible it would say so.
    BACK IN THE GAME.

well....... there is a way to make the ult work with an e-mag, but um not sure how

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon1331
    well....... there is a way to make the ult work with an e-mag, but um not sure how
    what the ule trigger and the emag does'nt work together man a need a compalbilty lists of the mags it will make life easier.

It doesn't work properly on an E-Mag but who cares. The mechanical mode is just for emergincies anyway.
    Last edited by TheTramp; 05-21-2004 at 12:27 PM.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    It doesn't work proberly on an E-Mag but who cares. The mechanical mode is just for emergincies anyway.

so it should not hinder performance right?

Yes, it will hinder performance in the Emag. While you don't feel the return in the trigger (in E-mode) the solinoid plunger does. It needs the full force or the standard E-Mag on-off assembly to reset quickly.

If you put the ULE in there you will have a loss in ROF. If you don't shoot really fast you might not notice it but people are all about who's got the fastest gun so....

Yes, it will hinder performance in the Emag. While you don't feel the return in the trigger (in E-mode) the solinoid plunger does. It needs the full force or the standard E-Mag on-off assembly to reset quickly.

If you put the ULE in there you will have a loss in ROF. If you don't shoot really fast you might not notice it but people are all about who's got the fastest gun so....
    if thats the case then i won't get it. i like some weight on the trigger anyway. all i want is top performance i could always recharge my battery or buy a spare one. thanks for the info.

thanks for the info I couldnt give in detail, tramp

Quote Originally Posted by LONEWOLFOO1
    if thats the case then i won't get it. i like some weight on the trigger anyway. all i want is top performance i could always recharge my battery or buy a spare one. thanks for the info.

If you charge you battery on the way to the field I can't possibly imagine you'll run it down. I've never had the battery run out while at a field and I'm not that anal about keeping it charged so there are probably a few days of paintball between each of my charges.

The only time I've ever had to use the mechanical mode is once in a while when I first gas up for the day and the L10 is a little sticky because the oil in the ASA hasn't gotten to it yet. I use the mechanical more to physicly push the trigger rod in to fire the gun once and it's back to E-mode (and trouble free shooting )for the rest of the day.

If you charge you battery on the way to the field I can't possibly imagine you'll run it down. I've never had the battery run out while at a field and I'm not that anal about keeping it charged so there are probably a few days of paintball between each of my charges.

The only time I've ever had to use the mechanical mode is once in a while when I first gas up for the day and the L10 is a little sticky because the oil in the ASA hasn't gotten to it yet. I use the mechanical more to physicly push the trigger rod in to fire the gun once and it's back to E-mode (and trouble free shooting )for the rest of the day.
    Sounds like a good pratice to put it in mechanical mode if you have'nt used it in a while. i'll keep that in mind when i purchase my emag. i just can't wait until they make a warp feed tac one main body!!!

I ask this question a while back and i wanted to kow if the project is still ongoing. since woodsball/milsim is makeing a comeback i think a tacone one with a warp feed manibody with a q loader would be good.

Near the Quad Cities on the Illinois side. Right by the Mississippi River.
    I want a warp tac-body... I want to make a Q-Mag, and a Tac-Q-Mag would be the stuff.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    It's been nearly two years. Is it safe to assume this shall never come to pass?
    -DocJ

ReTroMag: XValve, ZBody, 12" Lapco Bigshot .697, Extreme Rage Omega body rail, Armson folding foregrip, ProLine Autoresponse (intellifed), Dye Stickies, Adco Hot Shot
    Hopper: 12v VL Revolution (XBoard, Vortex) WarpFeed (Bigcell), ProTeam Pro Feed
    Remote: 3K Flatline, Furon coiled hose, Staubli ProConnect QD w/shut off, Smart Parts gas-thru stock, Back Bottle Adapter, microline, 1+2 made from an Army surplus gas mask bag

Quote Originally Posted by borph
    It's been nearly two years. Is it safe to assume this shall never come to pass?
    Unfortunately - that may be the case. I called AGD last month asking if they were planning a Tac1 warped body, they said NO -- but they were planning on offering a low profile 90 degree feedneck to allow centerfeed owners the option. I would prefer the Warped T1 - but the lo-pro feedneck sounds interesting as well.

HLD...

So whats going on with that they can make use of the weaver rails that the tac one has. i could see the ion takeing over r the woodsball scene they make everthing fo that gun. agd is going to miss the boat again.

Yeah, I'm surprised AGD doesn't make warp Tac-One bodies. I'd think they'd be huge in the woodsball market.

is there anything stopping a different company from making slug bodies?

heck, if AGD could get an order of bodies without the feedneck hole already drilled, that'd be good enough for some people...

Well guess what, after months, your prayers were answered, they now make warped tac 1 bodies!

(sorry for the necropost)