Thread: magmanl337's Feedback

magmanl337's Feedback

Started a feedback page for myself. Post as needed.

Automaggot68 Guest
    I know this guy in person, standup guy. I'd deal with him anyday, and well. I have been !
    I sold him a centerfeed body with other assorted stuff, he pays on time, and is an all around great guy.
    I've got great feedback on AO, and I'd state my trading reputation on him

Good trader. We worked out a deal and he made fast payment and pushed the transaction through smoothly. Good guy too. Has gone out of his way to throw in some nice extras, even after the deal was done. It has been a pleasure dealing with him.

Try? There is no try. Do.

yakitori Guest

Positive Feedback for magman

Great seller. Purchased mag parts from him. Good prices, good condition, and fast shipment. Even threw in a little extra something. Thanks magman.

Would do business w/ again.

good seller

would buy from again!
    Click HERE to see my feedback...Thanks!

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    I purchased a DYE Throttle 45/4500, he said it was in new condition and it was better than I expected and packaged very well. Buy from him. Makes decisions and lets you know exactly whats up.
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Codestathegreat Guest
    good seller, helped me out with my first paypal purchase and it was simple and easy, will defiently buy from Mark again....no worries at all with this guy when it comes to buying..A+++
    Thanks again Mark!!

91ci 4500 Dye Throttle

Good trader, fast shipper excellent communication... would recommend to others and trade with again.

Bought his '04 DC viking. Came just as described. Kept in good contact and shipped super fast. I would definitely buy from him again. AAAAA++++++

Great seller. The Stiffi I bought from him was in awesome condition, I dont even know if it had been used. He definately makes AO look good. Easy communication and the barrel was here right when he said it would be. Dont hesitate to deal with him.

Bought a UL barrel off him. no problems in communication, he told me what he had, left out nothing. , shipped it fast and he's a ood seller. don't worry about dealing with this great seller.

you the buyer:
    the seller:
    when packages arrive:
    the other people that didn't buy anything from him:

now have a drink