Thread: Trigger stop

Trigger stop

What tools do i need to make a trigger stop for my intelliframe? can someone give me a list and some instructions. it should be really simple but i dont want to mess up my trigger frame and have the stop not work or something.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=128620 (feedback)

ok in simpler text are you shooting then it just stops that could just be bolt sick if you have a clasic valve
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

are you talking about some set screws in the trigger to reduce travel? i just drilled and tapped my trigger for a set screw, it was simple, took me about 30 mins to take it apart, do it, put the trigger back in.

goto hardware store and but a 8-32 tap and drill bit for that size (i bought a kit that had the bit and tap together)and a t-handle for the tap. then buy a couple of set screws with 8-32 threading. take the trigger out (note where the stop needs to go before disassembly)drill the hole in the trigger where you want the stop to go, oil the hole and tap and then slowly screw the tap clockwise all te way through the hole you drilled. install a set screw and reinstall trigger, done. works great.
    TEAM RUN AND GUN
    Sponsored by:
    www.paintballtogo.com
    www.akalmp.com

^^that just about sums it all up^^

if you have any more specific questions... PM me

anyone got pics of these? i've been thinking of doin this myself.
    JSip@rochester.rr.com

"wow they musta had some mad gats popin ya up fresh boy" -Nick O Time

do u drill the trigger or the trigger frame? How do you make the threads with a drill. I have a dremel, can i do it with that or do i need more equipment?

you drill the actual trigger. first you drill the whole, then use a tap to make the threads. idk if a dremel would work or not. im planning on using 4-40 threads.

Here is a pic from a logic vert grip. He has done exactly what people have described here:

ULE RT Custom

Red ULE body
    ULT
    Electric Logic vert frame

thanks a lot this really help!

If you have an Emag, you don't need to do this at all. There's a set screw on the selector switch that will limit the back-travel on the gun. (Emode only. Not Hybrid/Manual.)

Quote Originally Posted by la690
    you drill the actual trigger. first you drill the whole, then use a tap to make the threads. idk if a dremel would work or not. im planning on using 4-40 threads.

Wc Keep Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring
    If you have an Emag, you don't need to do this at all. There's a set screw on the selector switch that will limit the back-travel on the gun. (Emode only. Not Hybrid/Manual.)
    he said he is doing it to an intelliframe so i guess that means he doesnt have an emag.

Read who I was quoting. Not the original message poster.

what are you talking about?

I do have an e-mag BUT I am doing this to the intelliframe on my other mag.