Thread: CA Central Coast--Looking For Players!!!!

Exclamation CA Central Coast--Looking For Players!!!!

Attention California Central Coast Paintball Players!!!!

A small group of players in and around San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach/Morro Bay is looking for people who want to play together. Any age/skill level welcome. Unfortunately, due to the cronic lack of fields, most of our games will probably be outlaw. Consequently, players with chronies, and filler tanks would be greatly appreciated (players with tanks may be able to earn a little extra cash at the game!)

I think that if we get enough people to play, we can pretty much self-police the games. I plan to help ref whenever I can. You know what they say..."A bad day of reffing is better than a good day at work!"

Anybody with an intrest in getting together or has any information that would facilitate these games (i.e. property, C02/nitro filler tanks) can email me at slopaintball@yahoo.com

Thanks for your support!

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." --Henry Louis Mencken.

hey dude, i live in Los Osos and play up in Atascadero...in fact there is a game this saturday, 7 bucks to get in and 3-4 dollars for air& co2. This is one of the best privatly owned fields around here and even beats some of the public fields. Now, the catch is that this weekend the owner Brad is opening it to the public (normaly its invite only) to try and get a little more money for the airball field he's soon to be adding to the 2 fields he has already.
    e-mail Bill, he's a regualr and will answer any Qs you have. wmw74@starband.net
    it is the closest field to me, and 100% legal so you should check it out, you will need a waiver and a parents signed waver for anyone under 18. I can send you a copy I have if your interested.

Breakout Paintball

Hey Waffleman, I have a flyer here for Breakout Paintball, in Paso Robles. I haven't been able to find anything about them on the internet or anything. Do you know anything about them? BTW, I have an email in to Bill. I am looking forward to giving the field a shot.

actually, breakout is a store that has been open for awhile now. They in fact just last weekend had the grand opening of thier very own field in Creston. Its a little bit further than Brad's field in atascadero and i havnt been there yet. breakoutpaintball.net is thier website and will give you driving directions and some way to contact the store for more info. I was going to try to make it there this weekend but I like Brad's field way to much.

Uppage!

well, its looking more and more likely that i will be attending cal poly in the fall. so, i will be able to play with you guys as often as time and money will allow!
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

Go Mustangs! Wish I didn't get rejected from CalPoly!!!

!!!

yup, if irvine decides im too cool for them, then i will be a mustang come september.

targetpractice, did you happen to check out brad's field? There is another game this Sat.

Nah, Waffle...I haven't got my RougeMag yet, hopefully it will ship soon. I think I am going to email him though, and just come down to watch. Get a feel for the field 'ya know? Hell, watching is better than nothing.

Uppers! Yay!

Uppage!

I havnt been in a couple weeks now because my co2 tank pin valve is bent so i have decided to upgrade to compressed air...while im at it i may just order an minimag or automag while im at it! Definitly time to upgrade from my friggan tippmann

Dude, get a RougeMag...I love mine!