Thread: Anyone in North East Ohio?

Anyone in North East Ohio?

Anyone play by or near Cleveland?
    Tons of gear for sale...PM me, send me an IM, or Email me !
    KJTT1980@hotmail.com

I live over in toledo. College student how great it is... Only prob is there arn't many places to play over here anymore since i heard toledo indoor was closing shop. I never liked played there anyway didn't like the place too much!

Ya I have a field in NE Ohio.
    The field is called Total Paintball Addicts and it's located at 1601 Homeworth Ave, Alliance, Ohio 44601 330-823-9692.

Drop by and say hi sometime.

Mike
    Last edited by HercTPA; 03-31-2004 at 01:46 PM.

I live just north of Youngstown. There are a few nice fields around here. Plenty of Air Ball fields too. I am currently looking to form a 3 or 5 man team to play a few events this summer. PM me if you are iterested. and on a side note, I PM'ed you about something Herc.
    It came to a point in my life when it was either pay the rent or buy paintball gear. I think I made the wise choice. If anyoneone needs me I'm livin in a van down by the river.

My Feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69554

Please email me tpapaintball@yahoo.com I can't seem to get my pm's?

Here's a review EYES posted on another fourm. He was at my new field Total Paintball Addicts opening day. This if my field in NE Ohio I was talking about.

"I was at HercTPA's new field today in Alliance, Ohio, most people on here probably know he moved to a new location to open up a new field. Today was the openning day. I'm just going to write a short review on it.

The prices: they had promotional pricing this weekend for the openning. $50 bought me an entire case of paint (today you were allowed to bring your own paint if you wanted), all day air, and entry. Great prices for any place. Affordable for anyone.

The service: Experienced pro-shop. They were quick on getting you signed, getting your paint, and quick on fills. Great service, nice people that really know what they are doing. Solved any and all problems I saw that day.

The refs: the best refs I've ever been on the field with. Good on paint checks, fast on taking out players, and good on controlling the games. They were active too, they didn't just sit on the sidelines the whole time and talk, they were in on the game. I was really impressed with them. Great refs.

The refs also did a really good job getting the games together, they keep the players orginized and always had a game going. They were fast and professional, they were everything and more you would want out of refs. I was really impressed with them.

The fields: Wow, awesome fields here. I played mostly in the 2 new airball fields and the 2 hypertube fields, I also played a quick game at the attack and defend hill.

The air fields were great. The setup was nice and fun to play in. Nicely sized too. The best air fileds I've ever played in. The 2 hypertube fields were great too. Nice setup and great for play. I don't particularly like hypertube, but I loved these. Great speedball fields. Just awesome.

There was also another older airball field that I didn't play in, and a spools field that I didn't play in. Both looked like a lot of fun though. Mybe I'll play in them next time. But both looked setup really well.

The attack and defend field was gigantic. A lot of time was obviously spent on it. Great fort. Lots of bunkers too. Really fun to play in. I was especially impressed with the number of good bunkers that were there, they did a really good job setting up this one.

The players: there was a great mix of players there. There were guys with electros, guys with 98s and sypders, and I even saw a few guys with pumps. A nice turnout in players, you'll never be the only person that shows up at this field. The people there were nice too, not any of those hot-headed tourny players that destroy everyone. Everyone was laid back and pollite, and cool with everything. That made up for a real nice atmosphere on the field.

Staging area: real nice, clean staging area. It was clean, and big enough with enough tables to accomidate all players and more. The trailer also had a little roof overhang lean-to type thing, so if it rains your stuff doesn't get ruined.

Overall, I think it's safe to say this is the best field I've ever been too, and the best field you can find in the Stark county area. I will definately be coming back soon. Good job guys!!!!" EYES

I hope to see you guys there sometimes.