Thread: Warp feed and Revolution Question

Warp feed and Revolution Question

I am getting a warp feed left E-mag, thanks to the genius of AGD's E-mag Conversion Program (get it now while you still can!), anyway I am also purchasing an AGD warpfeed. My question is, will I need to purchase a hopper adapter (like one of those from custom paintball here http://www.customproducts-az.com/access.html , or maybe one from Dye, pictured here http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/014-1102-7.html) I would really like my stuff to work the first time around, really looking forward to playing with my new toy. I had recently purchased a Revolution, the OD of the feed neck varies from 1" to 1.06". I hope I have provided you guys with enough info to help me out.

I am unsure whether this is belongs in the tech forum or not. I am usually so good about stuff like that.

"The BEAST"
    "No-Rise" E-mag
    Level 10 Bolt
    AGD Flatline 91cu in/4500psi
    Black HALO B

"Red Heatseeker"
    Red to Clear Fade Freak Factory Impulse
    68/4500psi Max-Flo
    Red HALO B

Feeder spacer

You are correct in thinking the hopper may be loose in the warp. I have seen some that are very loose. Either the Dye or the CP will work, but try them both if you can't get a good fit. I have a pre-BE right now and it is tight as can be with no spacer. You want it to be REAL tight. I have also found that on a tight one, just crack the top warp case screws and put the hopper in. Re-tighten the screws and it will never come out. Hope this helps
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

You shouldn't need to, my revolution fits perfectly in my warp feed. In fact, I had one of the Dye spacers that I bought from P&P because my rev neck was pinching closed in the elbow, and it won't even with into the warp with it on.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the information I can get.