Thread: New website, lots of pictures!

New website, lots of pictures!

Hello all,

I have my new website up and running. In addition to several galleries it now includes a page with prices and ordering instructions. Most of the pictures of the guns used by Chrome Psychosis are outdated but we will be taking new ones and updating the site soon. I will also be adding some information about the team and a gallery of pictures taken by my customers. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm teaching myself HTML as I go so there will be a lot of updates and improvements in the near future. The URL is still the same as in my signiture:

http://cpc.wox.org
    My good traders list, and feedback for me:https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...251#post303251

I like that clear drop..it looks sweet
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    Hey i have a stock LCD 2-finger trigger. If i sent it in to you you think you can work some magic with it. Really anything cool looking and feeling, polishing

Maybe some milling or somthing

Hey Tyson, great site, here is 2 pics of my rail you made for me, also I linked your site form mine
    www.physicalpain.cjb.net

the link is Custom Paintball Stuff
    on the side bar

hey tyson....does one of your relatives play professional baseball?

RT_Luver- The clear drops are still in the testing stage. They feel sturdy enough but I want to make sure they make it through some rough play without breaking before I sell any. I'm pretty optomistic about them though, and I'll add them to the price list when I'm ready to sell some.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||-I could carve and polish an Angel trigger if you want. It would be shiny and comfy. If I had one to use as a refrence I might even be able to make Angel triggers from scratch. PM me if you want to talk buisness.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]-Thanks, nice pics. I have the other pics you posted when you installed the rail, do you mind if I use those as well?

Jonno06-Not that I know of. I'm not related to the Machado family of Brazilian submission fighting fame either, although that would be cool.

Originally posted by tysonmachado

CoFFeY[NiTrO]-Thanks, nice pics. I have the other pics you posted when you installed the rail, do you mind if I use those as well?
    Yes.

Also I have all the guts out of my hyperframe and was wondering if you would like to try and carve a hyperframe trigger?
    PM me and we can talk?

hey how much would it cost for you to make me a trigger that looks like this

but with a sharper look and comfortable feel to it and like a curved bottom like

with like cuts on the back side of it horizontally going down it for a intelli frame?