Thread: New Dye Masks: Are They Good?

New Dye Masks: Are They Good?

I was looking at getting the new Dye mask, and as wondering how good they are. Comfore, anti-fog, coverage,etc. Thanks.
    GreyGoose's Big Board of Traders

http://www.vodkaworld.net/pblist.html

Good Traders: jah871, speedballbanks, bluemag, zbody, Coffey[Nitro], Snakebite78, TRIAD, personman, Cleansweep, RogueFactor, Restola

BAD TRADERS: Level10, Speedball4life

I've had mine for about 4 months and I love them! They are very comfortable and very low profile; the downside being they offer minimal coverage leaving your neck and sometimes even your chin (when your yelling) exposed. They only fog when it's very humid and only around the edges. The best thing is they have super clear lenses, you hardly think there's anything in front of your eyes, plus they just look awesome!

Well, I'm not a fan of the looks but when I tried one on at Mardi Gras it did'nt cover well. My mouth and the tips of my ears stick out. The mask also had a tendency to sit on the end on nose, pushing it down, and be really annoying.

I recently got a V-Force Morph and love it. It feels great, covers everything, never fogs and is way easy to clean. I highly recommend them.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

ExTreMe E-MaN Guest

awesome

i have had theese goggles for like 3 months now . never had a foggin problem never had a problem with them .. most comfortable mask ever i love min e..abit revealing to your chin though??

Thanks a lot

Thanks for the input, I need to try them at my local store to see if i should order one online. I HATE when masks are so revealing, Proteus is the worst, but i may just get the DYE and get a neck protector, plus my clothing protects the neck a bit, but that is a dangerous area to get hit at, my dad's a doc, and you can mess some stuff up there if you're hit right. Well anyway, thanks a lot for the help, i'll check it out, i was also looking at the v-force, my bro just got one, i'll prolly get the morph, but i just got dye pants and pack, and was looking for all dye stuff, but if it's not good, too bad for dye, i'll go v-force. Thaks.