Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

Same here, I ALWAYS keep my stuff on me, even if I get tired of carrying it. I would have a heart attack and die if my mag setup got stolen. Just a while ago I was away from my table at a skiing resort for about 30 seconds, and my Oakley A-Frames (skiing goggles) were stolen. It really pisses me off that people do this, I mean the people dont even think about how long the person worked to get their gun.
    Smart Parts 2003 Shocker /w Vision

i think we should help out, start a recovery fund for the store, i mean were all brothers in the sport...

If someone stole my gun, my own mother would probally never talk to me ever again for the way i would mutilate that punk's ***. It's sad how ppl are that don't respect how much other ppl worked to get their kits, i mean u have a limited time to live and u use that time to work to get money to buy stuff, ya see? so when u steal someone's stuff it's like stealing the time they have to live. I agree, we should start a fund or something to help shops that were broken into.
    "A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death"-Albert Einstein

pardon my ignorance, but what is third party trading???

Either way, as far as online trades, make sure to ask people for references and CHECK them. That works. I know alot of people put good and bad traders in thier sig. I know I do This helps alot, because people see good traders and bad traders as they browse the forum. If you ask around you'l know who the decent traders are.

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

ITS TERRIBLE

ITS TERRIBLE TO SEE THAT PEOPLE WHO CANT SAVE THERE MONEY HAVE TO STEAL THERE STUFF! IF NE 1 EVER STOLE NETHING FROM ME OR SHAFTED ME IN THE LONG RUN! I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING "U KNOW WHAT" OUTTA THEM! TO ALL THE FELLO PAINTBALL BROS THAT HAD STUFF STOLEN MY HEART AND GUN GOES OUT TO YOU!

Exclamation Thieves Suck!

I feel bad for all of you guys who have been hit. I guess I am pretty lucky. I play with a group of cops who carry a different type of back-up weapon. We have never had a thing stolen wherever we have played. So unless you are playing with guys wearing police raid t-shirts, keep a close eye on your gear. If you catch a thief in the act anything goes! I would vote to acquit you!

I bet Osama Bin Laden is behind this crap lol. I find this suprising though considering he is mainly accustom to blowing things up. I guess he needs to supply his brain washed "turban wearing" mofo's with somethin to aim at the GI's.

Stealing is such a horrific thing to do to someone considering most people work hard their whole lives to earn every item in their possesion, excluding little johnny who's rich ^%*(& mom bought him an angel for christmas. If you guys wanted to start some kind of relief fund for people who have had their paintball store robbed i'd deffinently contribute because i know what it is like to have something you've work hard for stolen, but do not get careless even with that, because there are people out there sick enough to pose as a victim to STEAL MORE STUFF...it is totally discusting. Kind of like those bastards who used the events of 9/11 to raise 'funds' then spend it on themselves. ALWAYS TAKE PRECAUTIONS no matter what the cause.
    Last edited by The Creature; 07-16-2002 at 05:28 AM.

If you guys wanted to start some kind of relief fund for people who have had their paintball store robbed
    that is what insurance if for....
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

im pretty sure 'rag head' falls under racial slur, and isnt appropraite for a public message board.

Originally posted by Xerces
    im pretty sure 'rag head' falls under racial slur, and isnt appropraite for a public message board.
    as if it really mattered i edited the post to be "more appropriate"

and HoppysMag you talk about insurance, but you try and talk those people into giving you the money...they find ways to $%^# you in everything. Never trust the insurance agency cause they'll leave you high and dry.

wow... slow down there chief...i wasnt flaming you i was just saying thats what insurance is for...

there was a time when we would help people who got stuff stolen... and some people took advantage of our jenerosity.

lol sorry HoppysMag i knew you were not trying to contradict me and i did not mean for you to take what i said in a negitive way...but when it comes to the written word the reader can't sense the person's emotions and it can get confusing as to how the person intended his message. i just wanted to point out that insurance companies suck now days.

ya i know what you mean... (bout the emotions through text)

Angry

ehh i dont know what 2 say to you people after reading all of that, i never had anything stollen besides my spyder barrel... (my friend deric was like im taking this lol) but if anything really did get stolen from me.. u guys do know that a Cp barrel works great as a nightstick Anyway i live outside of hackettstown NewJersey... I play at Jackfrost,Paitballdepot,and of corse Skirmish.. and i pretty much know everyone in the area that plays.. and some prob would steal.. so if you got anything stolen at these places let me know i could prob get it back.. if not then ill give some possibal names.. good luck
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

Timmy-ville (AKA Calgary, Alberta), CANADA

Items stolen in Calgary and vancouver areas

Everyone please keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell any rental gear here in Alberta.

Wednesday night, Bragg Creek Paintball's trailer with their rental equipment was stolen.

Also, M.R. paintball's Vancouver location was broken into on 15 July.

If you see anyone suspicious, trying to sell a number of rental markers, please contact MR Paintball at 1-800-567-5721 and ask for Mike, Richard or Emma.
    A.K.A. MagShark in the PV forums(www.zer0.ca)

"Adrenaline keeps me in the Game,
    Adrenaline you don't even feel the Pain.
    Wilder than your Wildest Dreams,
    when your going to Extremes,
    It takes Adrenaline..."
    -Gavin Rossdale

OUT

are you implying someone walked off with the whole trailer!?!?!?!?!

Timmy-ville (AKA Calgary, Alberta), CANADA
    I'm not implying anything, I'm saying that's what happened!!!

keep an eye out for lots of rental piranhas with yellow markings and infernos, both with PE Co2. And A-5 x 5 and electro-piranhas x 5 with PE 3000psi 48.c.i systems. All with non electro-hoppers. A large group of spectras were also stolen.

I wish you the best of luck catching the idiots who stole all that stuff...with that much equipment you will probably see it on ebay or someone selling it in a near by town. keep your eyes pealed and alert the staff at ebay and the police of near by towns. good luck.

if stuff like that does show up on ebay, theyre probably stupid enough to put their location as vancouver or somehwere around there.

OMG they swiped the trailer! People are so pathetic.

Well I sleep with my Micromag right next to me just in case someone breaks in.

Angry sorry man

did you put an ad asking if anyone knows anything in your local newspaper?

Escrow Service

A site should think about starting an escrow service where each party sends the equipment and once it is recieved from each party it is forwarded. There is usually a small fee for doing this but it is not much. It takes longer and there may be extra shipping charges. I believe there are currently services that do this, maybe they can be promoted on this site.
    Don't post if it has nothing to do with the subject eg, "safety glasses" - it just takes away from the discussion.

that blows....

Angry

my deapest sympathy goes out to all of you i have a mag that i love that bull that somebody thinks there better then all of us and shouldnt have to pay for there gear it just not right

a guy from ND ripped me off 150 buks for a hyper frame...and i live all the way down here in Louisiana....i called the Fargo Police department..and he had a little knock on his door....a citation or something..i dunno..but i got my money and my frame back.....i jsut wanted the money..but the frame is a plus. So yes call th police in thier area.
    Yadda Yadda....im still here

me and psychoclown414 almost had our bikes stlen the other day by these deadbeat bridgeport kids with a gun...luckily the owner of th house we were in frot of pulled in the driveway and they took off...but i mean it just goes to show that you cant own anything nice without havingsomebody try to steal it...i just o a new mag and am i the rocess of upgrading i and i know tat if anyone ever stole it i would be flaming pisssed....

Angry

my hyperframe mag was stolen from osg paintball in barnstead new hampshire...

it was a p/f feed mag with a hyperframe,
    black drop
    steel hoses
    ans venturi bolt
    black foregrip

and some other extras which i cant remember cuz i dont have it anymore ill post pictures soon.... please contact me if you see it. it will probably be on ebay or for sale localy in new england...

call or email or pm me if you hear anything
    pete-is-god17@lycos.com
    (978) 356-5588, if you do call ask for pete.

thanks very much
    "uhh yeah thats nice, uhhh you should get goin"
    the ladies man

Merlin cocker all different front pneumatics
    A RT mag with a light blue to white to silver fade
    A purple eclipse Automag with guys name ingraved on it
    All sorts of N2 tanks A 110ci. bulldog and a few others
    A DYE X-cel m98 and other m98 barrels an Angel freak set.

If you have seen any of these items please call
    :271-0068 at regulators outpost

Stolen WGP custom MiniCocker!!! #7220

My Girlfriends Custom Yellow To red Fade Mini Black magic was stolen out of her car September 28th 2002 THE DAY OF HER BIRTHDAY!!! In Phillips Ranch. We work at ImpactZone Paintball So if anyone sees a yellow to red fade Mini Black Magic With Orracle Pneumatics, Serial number # 7220 email me at rexel16@yahoo.com or call us at www.impactzonepaintball.com. I will Try and get a Picture asap.

Thank you very much

i know how these people feel, although it may not be as bad as a 1000$+ plus marker, i once had about 220$ stolen right from my room.