Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

My Gun was stolen along with my case last weekend from the Christian Camp I work at..

Black Y Frame W/ Luke Y Grips & Red Blade Trigger
    Black Logic Alpha Rail
    Black ULE Body
    Red CP Twistlock Feedneck (Halo B Collor)
    Balck X valve w/lvlx & ULT
    Black 15^ ASA
    Red CP Gas Thru
    Black Luke offset Rail
    2 Piece CP nickle back & Red tip Barrel (not Pictured)
    Red Kapp on/off too
    Stock black feedneck

also in the black case was a purple sterling stp, 88/45 with guerrilla air reg, and a matching red/black revy

Supposively the director saw 3 people on camp when they came back from church last sunday one of which was a previous staffer... The other 2 friends were said to be acting very suspicious..I believe the friends are from Virginia

The Kid who was on staff is Chris Walters

They also tried to break into the camps paintball room as we have evidence from the door lock..

We have notified the police and they have already started to look into the situation. If you see this gun please contact me at
    Last edited by nliwarrior13; 03-17-2013 at 06:34 AM.

We came home to our house broken into and ALL of our gear taken. That's it. Just our gear, and a few other small things.

Gear:

Angel A4, Black SN 347340
    Gray/Black ANS GX5 sniper
    Blue 2k3 Sniper 2
    Blue/Purple ANS GX3

68/4500 Mac Dev Conquest HPA
    45/4500 Crossfire HPA

Loaders

HALO-B, black
    Egg2, black
    12v Rev, blue
    12v Rev, clear

Barrels

Empire 5 piece, black/silver
    Freak kit, SS cocker & black angel backs, black front

Mask

Invision, blue
    Pro Flex, black

All of it is gone. Whoever did it, came for our gear specifically. Which leads me to a very unfortunate and disappointing conlusion: It was someone we play with. That makes me sad and angry.

All I have now is a set of 'cocker pneumatics.

Keep your eyes open.

sixx
    Henry
    Storm: Naughty
    Paint Storm - Empire - Evil

if anyone sees a bunch of blue CP pods with a walmart sticker on top they were stolen about a weeka go witha case of proball, problem is none of you guys will see those cuz i live in the middle of a desert surrounded by mountians

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185481

User Woodward (Dylan Woodward) stole this gun. We agreed to a trade in Feb. I sent him my custom RT classic for a Freak Factory Impulse and tank. I shipped first. (Won't do that again). Never got my gear. He hasn't returned my calls, pms or emails. I just found out that he moved out without a forwarding phone number. So basically he's split without a trace. I have little hope of ever seeing the gun I traded for. He's a player in Ontario so if anyone up that way knows him or sees this gun at the field help a guy out. This is the first bad expirience on AO. Its a shame people like him mess up our forum.

i had my Nitro Duck 68/4500 tank get ripped off by UPS after i had a NEW micromaxflo installed on it. the shop was shipping it to me from sacramento and it was going to Boise. so if anyone sees a Duck tank with a new micromaxflo, its prolly mine.

"Hey Kids, It's Time For The Mr. Bill Show!!!"

Planet Earth. More than that is debatable.
    I'm gonna post this all over the place in hopes that someone can help them out.

Some of the old timers here will remember "Nerobro" and "Skreemer". The house they live in was broken into by a group of kids, and the kids made off with a lot of their berlongings, including SEVERAL paintguns. The list I have is incomplete, but the missing guns include :

A Dragun Black, a '95 Minicocker, a Micromag and a heavily modified Spyder Esprit with home-made board in it. All the missing guns are low numbered serials. Nothing newer than 4 years, at best guess. All of them are uncommon brands and styles these days, and most are customized to some level. In all the list is 10+ paintguns.

The kids are more than likely based out of or near Aurora, Illinois. The Aurora police have been notified. The local pawn shops have too, but they won't deal in paintguns as they make no money off of them. So it's possible that these kids will be trying to sell them online or in person. So if you come across a suspicious auction, or someone online in a B/S/T thread is selling an old style paintgun in the area, it's asked that you either contact the Aurora police, or you can e-mail Skreemer or Nero (skreemer@gmail.com or nerobro@gmail.com) and pass along information to them.

Hopefully, someone may have information to help these guys get their stuff back.

-Tyger

"Oh, you're wearing a tail and ears, you're a freak."
    "No social change has ever come about without freaks. Einstein was a freak. Ben Franklin was a freak. Martin Luther King was a freak. ...be proud to be included in those ranks."
    -2, The Ranting Gryphon

Stolen Shocker from Badlands

Hey guys, I know alot of people aren't from the Vancouver area, but today my coworkers gun was Stolen from Badlands Vancouver. It was stolen right out of the tech room at our store. It's an 04 Pewter vision shocker with a red frame, silver trigger, silver freak back with a red 14" all american tip. It has a grey Hybrid sticker on the front reg. It also has a black Micro Maxflo on it as well with a 68/45.

I don't know if anyone reading this is from the Vancouver area, but it was worth a try.

Thanks

CCM series 5 stolen

Someone walked off with my Series 5 today. Please help me keep an eye out for it. It was a CCM Series 5 pump I bought 4 days ago. The worst part is it had the 45/45 I just bought, my 18" pipe, and a revy full of paint on it. If you know who took it or your the one who took it. Get a hold of me evilblueimp@comcast.net and there will be no need for the cops. I have already filled a report with them.

Specs-
    -Black CCM Series 5 pump
    -Bob long reg
    -Hybrid grips, planet eclipse rail, and ASA
    -Silver ccm feedneck with black ring
    -Slight nick on the right side of the body.
    -Air America 45/45 Red and black reg hydro 09/05 generic air gauge.
    -Evil pipe black 18" tip, .691 blue sticker back

pics-
    http://images.craigslist.org/0102070...c314007c99.jpg
    http://images.craigslist.org/0101070...1de8004b18.jpg
    Last edited by The Butcher; 10-16-2007 at 12:50 AM.
    Check out my boys at www.southwestvoodoo.com

VOOOOODOOOOOO!!!!! VOOOOODOOOOO!!!!!

If you need sweet mag ups, email RogueFactor at RogueFactor@earthlink.net for some of the sickest stuff out there!
    Once you go Mag, you'll never go back!!!

brian, where were you playing? sudden impact or wild planet? i'll keep my eye out for it up here.

At Sudden Impact...funny thing was, my xmag was sitting right next to it and they passed that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Someone walked off with my Series 5 today. Please help me keep an eye out for it. It was a CCM Series 5 pump I bought 4 days ago. The worst part is it had the 45/45 I just bought, my 18" pipe, and a revy full of paint on it. If you know who took it or your the one who took it. Get a hold of me evilblueimp@comcast.net and there will be no need for the cops. I have already filled a report with them.

Specs-
    -Black CCM Series 5 pump
    -Bob long reg
    -Hybrid grips, planet eclipse rail, and ASA
    -Silver ccm feedneck with black ring
    -Slight nick on the right side of the body.
    -Air America 45/45 Red and black reg hydro 09/05 generic air gauge.
    -Evil pipe black 18" tip, .691 blue sticker back

pics-
    http://images.craigslist.org/0102070...c314007c99.jpg
    http://images.craigslist.org/0101070...1de8004b18.jpg
    Big thanks to Brandon, Robert, and all the guys at Paintball Headquarters/Disruptive Paintball here in Tucson. They spotted the tank that was with my gun when a guy brought it in to be filled. They told him it was stolen and he didn't argue with them about it. He gave them his name and number, and told them he bought it off a friend of his. I called the number and his parents answered. Long story short, they were pissed and I've got my gun back...he had it too. Said he paid his buddy 20 buck for it! From now on I'll be more careful with my equipment at the fields. Thanks again to everybody here who was on the lookout. Goes to show you that the paintball community is still strong, honest, and sticks together.

This Sure Looks Suspicious

Why are they selling this stuff in CT and RI, and not in Massachusetts, where the town is located?

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/for/472501184.html

Unhappy

I hope they find the people responsible for the break in that must be atleast 10,000 plus+ dollars.

it makes me sick that people would steel all this stuff, i mean really, what has the world come to

Scroll down, info to make me believe these are stolen parts.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...86#post2557786
    Be Safe!

Bit of a longshot but,

Black Emag lowers with a scratched battery case sanded down to the aluminum.
    Sent em out to some guy in New Jersey for a trade for some parts, never got the parts.
    User name was jdogg.

Thanks all

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_kat
    Bit of a longshot but,

Black Emag lowers with a scratched battery case sanded down to the aluminum.
    Sent em out to some guy in New Jersey for a trade for some parts, never got the parts.
    User name was jdogg.

Thanks all

wow. Jdogg was a big scammer ~ 2years ago.

Unhappy

Lost items found...

thanks for everyones support!

Last edited by TaCticulMerderer18; 04-28-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Stolen RT

Pics are some where, can not find at moment. White RT with black fore grip, black grip panels, three barrels, and rebuild kit in a black, two pistol sized case.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTarget
    Pics are some where, can not find at moment. White RT with black fore grip, black grip panels, three barrels, and rebuild kit in a black, two pistol sized case.

Theres a white mag on Ebay right now :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Micromag-Paintba...item336a4a23e9

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Theres a white mag on Ebay right now :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Micromag-Paintba...item336a4a23e9
    That was a custom build buy an AO'er it's listed here as well.

The one missing I'm pretty sure is a Classic RT

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTarget

I think hes referring to this one

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3619237

STOLEN: emerald green PPS blazer dual stabbed.

Came home on 8/6/12 to my door kicked in and a few things missing. One of them being my PPS blazer. Pretty pissed.

If y'all see an emerald green dual stabbed blazer with cp detents in the Atlanta area, give me a holler.

If you see one on eBay, Craigslist, or some other site, let me know.

*Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

Delete
    Last edited by fullautopaintball; 08-18-2015 at 12:55 PM.