Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

*stolen Or Missing Equipment Listings*

Post all missing items here. Stolen or Lost items. If possible give serial numbers and Pictures

Here is one submitted by BXmag (his idea to do this and I like it!) to start this out:

Coastal Paintball in Jacksonville, North Carolina suffered a major break-in this week. The items listed below is some of the inventory that was stolen:

Autococker Custom blue/silver/white/black, engraved on the side in big letters “Made Specially for Mike Morrison by Bob Long”

Angel Alien Abduction Purple Special, has an 88 ci with Armageddon reg, and a Pro Ball sticker

3 Tribals - Black/red flames, Silver/Blue, Red/Black splash

Angel Eclipse with black/red/silver with 68 ci 3000 and Kapp Drop forward & charger

Automags

STS Piranhas

Bushmaster BM2K Eclipse Silver has HPA tank

Autococker (black) with all Purple Chrome ANS upgrades

STO Black/Turquoise fade

Infernos in Red and Silver - several

Inferno Heat in Red and Silver

EM-1 Black and EM-1 Silver

Sheridan XTS - several

SuperNova ET

PMI Trracers - several

Spyder Xtras -several

Spyder Shutter - several

PMI Piranha G3 - several, in different colors: Titanium, Blue, Red, Silver, Black

Bruizers - Bandit blue, Outlaw blue

Bruizer Sport - six, black

PT Enforcer Green, modified with bottom line

Extreme Enterprises Acrylic Accessories for Angels - barrels

Autococker barrels

Angel LCD Data Kit with programming disks

Large number of HPA stainless hoses and related parts/accessories

Scott backpacks

Ricochet loaders, Revolution loaders

Raven gear bags

Pure Energy 4500 psi 88 ci tanks

V-Force masks, JT Ice masks (purple and blue)

Rental markers: many Piranha BTL double triggers

Terrible. It is simply terrible to see all these things stolen. I have scraped money and saved to get my Mag, if it ever got stolen I would have a mental breakdown and drop out of school...seriously. I can't begin to imagine what ot feels like to have a store broken into like this. Does insurance cover these kind of things? Also wouldn't the alarm or anything go off? I would have my markers and stuff protected by like lasers and machine guns and stuff.... Bit having this stuff stolen is bad to hear. Good luck getting your stuff back or finding who did it.
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

I had a paintball store 7 years ago it was robbed insurance pays crap. They will give you 70% of what was taken if you have all the bills. And they give you a had time about customers guns. Then the take out their deductable. And unless you have alot of money to replace everything you go out of bussness like I had to. THANKS TO THE INSURANCE Company. So when you see stores or even people robbed feel bad for them because it realy sucks.

Yeah I see. There has been so much stuff stolen. It's terrible to see that happen. I wish it would all stop.

Also, I would still have cameras and an alarm system in my store so if they did rob it you could track them down with the cameras (Depends), or the Cops would catch them before they got away with all the stuff.

AGDRules Guest

hmmm

If no one else didnt notice.. that is a lot of items for 1 person to take.

I think this must have been a planned group robbery.

Because, there were good guns taken well mostly.. very expensive guns taken and a few guns that well arent as good..

They must have known what they were taking to say the least..

Most of the thefts around my area, are former employees who know the codes and/or have copies of the keys. They usually bring friends and clean out the whole store. In most cases the shop has to fire all there employee's and start over. One shop imparticular has had this happen 3 times in the past 5 years. Even with video cameras. It kills me to think these are fellow pballers.
    Blue Acid Wash Excal. #137
    90ci nitroduck
    Blue Halo B

Shortys Guest

Thats funny

Thats pretty funny that all of that was stolen

HOW IS IT FUNNY?

HOW IS IT FUNNY? We all pay for this in the long run. This cost the owner alot of money. How much do you think it would cost to replace all that stuff? You would not think it was FUNNY if it were yours. If he is able to recover from this with the insurance money which I doubt, he will have to charge more to recover the rest. That is how it effects you. You probably already complain about the cost of paint!!!!!!!

B

Shortys Guest

Funny

I dont really care about paintball anymore im getting out the only reason why i came here is to sell my *small little brain*

(Moderators Edit Comment: when I have to edit cussing I get to put what ever I fancy in there. So don't give me that option if you don't like it! - cphilip)
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-12-2001 at 12:37 PM.

Well I hope no one buys anything you have to offer...

I'd even go as far as to say I hope it gets stolen and then we can see if you still think getting things stolen is funny...

Whether you are into the sport or not, theft is never funny.

Re: Funny

Originally posted by Shortys
    I dont really care about paintball anymore im getting out the only reason why i came here is to sell my stuff
    Well...ummmm...good luck? What do expect me to say? Or anybody here to say? I find your attitude disgusting and your lack of respect for us totally uncalled for. Not a fine way to come on the Forum and use our space and then act like this.

I hope you come back and join us but it seems you only are here to use us. This was a thread to post stolen or missing items. You aren't doing that here either. So please at least post only what you need to where you need to if thats the only reason you are here and don't intend to come back. And then leave it at that.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Ban him forever

People like that should have their IP banned forever...we don't need them around here. Run a tight ship...and KEEP it tight. Take a lesson from Clinton!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

Angry Shocker Stolen

Had a Dallas Blue Shocker with rip trigger stolen last Fri 10-12-01 in Salem Oregon. The bag had a large load of gear in it, 2 barrels, 68 Cu in Tank, Pack, Pods, Parts Kit, Gloves, Mask, and various other stuff. The number for the shocker is 8595 if anyone see's one for sale.

I got pictures if anyone thinks they know of someone trying to sell it.

Chris
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-23-2001 at 06:18 AM.
    "Accuracy by volume has been, and will remain, the best way to score eliminations" Tom Kaye

FeedBack

oregon_pb_@hotmail.com

Stolen Raptor

I had a bad trade, he was supose to send me back my raptor, and I still don't have it. It's a red raptor with AEC etched on it or it could be a Blue raptor with gold flames on it.

EDIT* Worked the deal out. Got the raptor back *EDIT
    Last edited by InfinatyBPS; 11-01-2001 at 06:34 PM.
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

I saw that exact same list over at the Tippmann forums a while back. Its a shame. Me, and a lto of people at this forums worked really long and hard to get enough money to buy their guns. Some probably worked for months.. maybe years to earn enoguh cash. Yet.. you know.. somewhere out there those people stole several thousand dollars in probably less than a half hour. You knwo most of those gusn wern't kept to play with.. you just know it. I bet 90% were sold off for hard cash ust so they could buy a new bass booster for their car so da fellas have some good tunes to listen to on hteir way to the club. (lol) I'd liek to see those chickns be brave enough to come face to face and spill their guts to the real players who work hard to get their gear.

Warning about the cursing... cphilip
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-23-2001 at 06:19 AM.

my rt pro was stolen with my gear bag a while ago..... i bought it used...... lost my tank and everythig lost in harrisburg pennysylvania area.......
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Chrome p/f feed automag Stolen

hey i hada trade go bad, we had everything, set, i sent my marker gave him the tracking codes, then nothing from him, his e-mail adress p8ntguy88@aol.com and p8ntguy88 aim are gone now(erased) well if any one from AOG has him listed as an e-mail adress p8ntguy88@aol.com and have any info i can get to get my mag back it'd be great, well here are the specs to MY gun and well i just hope somin happens?
    R-series automag:
    Chrome power-feed body.
    All new internals(o-rings, main spring and optimum spacer is in)
    Brand new valve from AGD
    45 Benchmark 2x gripframe w/ chrome trigger.
    Nickle plated verticle asa adatper
    14in. Smartparts Allamerican barrel & 10in. smartparts venturi barrel(not made anymore)
    ACI reg.
    It looks really nice being silver & black. It also shoots very nice.

i was supposed to get a 68ci. 4500psi hyperflow air system. but nothing, if ya can help it'd be great.
    thanks!

Serial numbers are a must guys. You need to give them. And if you did not write them down and register them with AGD its gonna be tough.

Everyone please for your own protection...Register the valves and write the number down somewhere safe at home!!!!

how do you register more than one valve?

the way the page reads, when you register one it wipes out the last one? I could be wrong (not the first time)

also, I didnt see a spot to mark for a manual and tape, I have three valves now.......
    "if I over shoot you, will you respect me in the morning?"

Yes, if the valve has already been registered they will know to whom and have to change that over to you. I dunno about the online registration. I never trust it. Email them and ask for a video and give them all your serial numbers and have then check to see if the changes went through. Yes you do need to do all of them.

Stolen Cocker

Maybe a year ago, i was trading a cocker for a mag, and the kid never sent the mag. ive pretty much given up all hope, but i thought id try here anyway. The person i sent it to was, i believe, Josh Davis of Alabama, if i recall correctly. The marker had a Eliminator barrel, evolution 3 way, ANS quickpull bolt, and a titanium cocking rod. the beaver tail and the metal part of the pneumatics cover were painted green, and the regulator also had some green paint on it. i fyou have any information leading to the finding of this marker, please email me at Nisifwow@aol.com
    Mag RT with:
    12" j&j
    Drop forward
    Revvy
    47/3000 pure energy

Stolen Cocker

Maybe a year ago, i was trading a cocker for a mag, and the kid never sent the mag. ive pretty much given up all hope, but i thought id try here anyway. The person i sent it to was, i believe, Josh Davis of Alabama, if i recall correctly. The marker had a Eliminator barrel, evolution 3 way, ANS quickpull bolt, and a titanium cocking rod. the beaver tail and the metal part of the pneumatics cover were painted green, and the regulator also had some green paint on it. i fyou have any information leading to the finding of this marker, please email me at Nisifwow@aol.com

Lexani Guest

Cant these people call the cops?

I mean if you have the person's name/number address... ect... cant you guys call the cops and tell them " I was ripped off by this guy at xxx address xxx # and xxx name, go arrest him or get my gun back i mean cant they do anything like that? it's mail fraud right?

I've also heard that the FBI has opened a section of the bureau for internet fraud but I dunno what the web site addy is.

if you want to find the FBI goto www.google.com and type in FBI or something it will give u the address

people who steal are people without a heart mind and balls (or ovaries)

Re: Cant these people call the cops?

Originally posted by Lexani
    I mean if you have the person's name/number address... ect... cant you guys call the cops and tell them " I was ripped off by this guy at xxx address xxx # and xxx name, go arrest him or get my gun back i mean cant they do anything like that? it's mail fraud right?

Bingo! If you get ripped off through the mail, get on the phone, call up the police in the guys town, and get them to have a little talk with him, guarenteed to get things straightend out
    // StressCrash \\

stolen rev

It is not much but i am not that ritch and i dont have a job yet {not old enfg} but my 12volt rev got stolen out of my bag i was cleaning my goggles and i gusee i walked off for too long i came back 4 mins later my hopper had been taken and a bag of balls and a sock hat i was sad
    Gunna Light you UP

My buddies Black Magic was taken from our local field...but we found out who took it when it showed up the next week in someone else's hands. My friend politely asked the guy to return what wasn't his...the guy refused so we beat the crap out of him and his friends. Not that I am prone to violence, but this is a nice marker and it's been upgraded heavily so I felt no remorse for getting back his gun while making someone bleed and swell from my punching his head a lot.

"When you get married, you learn really quick that there's a good time, and a not so good time, to start playin' snap-shooting-from-behind-the-couch moves with a brand new $1,000 paintball gun." -Jack & Coke

Originally posted by MikeCouves
    . I have scraped money and saved to get my Mag, if it ever got stolen I would have a mental breakdown and drop out of school...seriously.
    Me too. I have spent almost every penny I have on my baby.
    Go tell your mom.
    Green Poop