Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

Dang! That is a LOT of stuff. It couldn't have been just some kids out looking for trouble.
    Go tell your mom.
    Green Poop

Dude Apocolypse mail fruad is a federal offense. bust the scumbag.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

What's sad is there is thiefs everywhere you go. Knowing this you should always keep a close eye on your possessions. Sux to have to do all the time but...
    --------------------------------------
    Pre-BE 12v Revolution w/ W.A.S. Turbo+
    (The Real Deal)
    -------------------------------------
    ***Hasty8... "I think paintball would be better served, at this stage in it development, if paintball products stayed in the paintball store." -couldn't have said it better myself ***

I have never had any of my paintball equipment stolen before since i have only been playing for 7 monthes,and i practically sleep w/ my gun.I would not like to see myself getting something stolen,i just know the cops would take them to jail in a stretcher.I hate stealers.i am by no means rich,and i work for every penny on my gun.

ACI 2 piece brl and trigger frame stolen by AutoMag Newbie

I made a trade with AutoMag Newbie for a stock trigger frame without grips brand new and an ACI 2 piece barrel for his double finger benchy with stickys. It turns out he didnt even own such an item to trade and he's keeping my stuff. He refuses to reply to emails and has failed to return my stuff. The original thread is named:

Selling a double trigger benchmark trigger with dye sticky grips.

in the classifieds forum. Any help with how to get my stuff back is appreciated. And also beware, do not trade with:
    AutoMag Newbie
    someone who goes by "James G."
    some one with this email: blink182_a14@hotmail.com
    or with this address:
    2831 donax ave
    San Diego, CA 92154

hey if you want il send Email after email to him until he returns your stuff.

O and call the cops, thats wire/mail fraud. i think i is a federal offense.

That would be awesome!

that would be great of you, and be sure to include that its a fed. offense in the email. thanks for the help, ill probly be calling the cops soon i just dont know his last name.

well if you arranged it through telephone or internet its wire fraud, if its through the mail its mail fraud.

i went to a tourney on sunday and i saw people leaving 1000's of dollars worth of stuff just scattered about. i cant imagine trusting that much. I personally have my Serial Memorized and my gun, when not in use, is in my backpack which NEVER leaves my back. It might take a little more time and work, but i know for sure that my Gun wont be in someone elses hands next time.

I feel for all of you that have lost.. esp the store, man thats alot. but if you learn one thing let it be "Secure your Gear."
    Kennedy
    i dont like signatures. so i turned them off. AO is much better this way.

Angry Stolen goods/Operation PERP Watch!

My names is Jim,I play in the NY,NJ,PA areas and think it would be a good idea if we ballers got together and looked around for stolen goods when ever we are at the fields. If anyone has a pic or ser # and play in my area you can send it to me and I will see what I can see. I am always on ebay looking for parts as well. It's a long shot but what do you have to lose?My team mates and I will help if we can!

James
    Team Pride

If anyone steals my marker, you know where my Ka-Bar is going...Yep right in the criminals neck!
    AO member 4 life

this was stolen from me, sadly, I don't have the serial number.

wow that suks dude

Bob_Cock Guest
    If someone stole my Mag or my KP3, i'd hunt em down and strangle them.

Good thing i seem to play with very nice, law abiding honest folks. Of course, we're sorta breaking the law playing out in the bush so i guess we're not that law abiding and honest.....

I'm looking into buying a few old stock guns (a KP, a sniper 2, sniper3 and a P68-SC. Not all of em but 1 or 2) and reading these posts, i'm getting a little more cautious.

stolen mag/ps2 and maybe good news for Havok_Online...

alright...

a buddy of mine was moving his stuff into his dorm room and left his car unlocked, someone grabbed his brand new mag with about $200 worth of upgrades and MY Playstation 2!! and we know everyone that is into paintball at this school so whoever took it just wanted cash. We've gone to the police and basically given up all hope so this is basically a rant, but I figured id toss in my 2 cents,

and HAVOK_ONLINE or whatever...Ive seen your gun before, not that same picture but that Identical gun! I almost bought it...I still have the digital pictures of it on my computer somewhere and along with the pics I have his name, email, and the addy to send money too!
    RIDE
    THE
    FIRE

Oo another clue! Post the pictures are he should be able to tell! Well my friend's sister had a party while he and the rest of his family was away, and they stole his money and PS2 with all his games! That's just mean!
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

Most of these stolen guns will probley show up on Ebay at some point....
    95 S-10
    Alpine CDA-7893 HU
    Eclipse 33230 Amp
    Infinity References' 4X6's
    Infinity References' 6½'s
    2 10" Infinity References'

Some Nasty tint...and no more to come casue Im getting back into paintball

WARNING: Peeps with weak constitutions DO NOT READ!!!

ANY one who steals from me will find a nice USMC Ka-Bar Night Raider in his neck.

The window was open as John slowly opened the door, the lights were off, he turned them on, then he heard a noise, BANG!! the report of a pistol, John jumped at the crook putting him into a headlock. The crook tried helplessly to escape, he kneed, kicked and elboed John many times, but John didnt move a muscle, the only thing he moved was his Ka-Bar, the knife that the special forces use. He put the edge of the blade to the crooks neck and pushed in fast holdint the crooks mouth closed, muffeling the helpless cut-off scream. It would be over in seconds. The knife sliced through the crooks skin and veins, cutting off his air passage way, his feet were spazaming now, but John kept him in a headlock, the blood starting to trickle down the crooks neck, the crook wished that he never messed with John Clark.....John finishing, slipped the blade out of the now dead man, and cleaned off the blade, he slowly put the dead man on the ground, where a pool of blood was now forming.

"Filthy habbit" John said as he sheathed his knife and left the room, if only the 20 yearold crook had gone to school, instead of trying to kill John and steal his stuff. Self defense was the key to a secret agents survival, the crook had learned the hard way tonight. "Oh good, just enough time" John said looking at his watch, he was going to a meeting. His clothes were as clean as there were before.
    THE END

Yes, I am a writer, I was inspired by John Clark, a character in Tom Clancy novels.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.
    Last edited by Navy Seal; 03-30-2002 at 11:00 PM.

get it back

i dont know about the fields you all play at, but at the one i do the guys who run it would stop all playing and search each persons bag, and call the cops. if anything gets stolen at a course, go to the guys who work there.
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

alright the following was stolen out of my car as of 230pm est
    1 micro emag red with 12v and warp feed also in red
    1 phantom vsc acid red with tstock serial 7091- found at local field-
    1 nelspot silver and brown serial 3788298-recovered-
    1 48/3000 pure energy nitro tank with purple fill cover and black rase cover
    1 blue jt ize mask with clear lens and two metal spikes in the visor(but not the nose my friend has that one)
    1 brown jt ize with an amber lens-mistake this is actually in my room sorry-
    hmm what else was there oh yeah paint but that doesnt count ....man this sucks now i dont have any gun
    Last edited by dansim; 04-13-2002 at 06:30 PM.

sorry dansim...guess you wont be playing in may huh? I have 2 mags...so, if you dont have one or find them by then, and you still want to play, LMK. I agree with navy seal though...try and steal from me.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

no i should be back on my feet by may im probally gettin a demonic imp but it still sucks i loved my phantom and i just ordered a center feed body

-UPDATE- they found my nelspot in the bushes by the high school i guess im glad i didnt clean the rust off after all
    Last edited by dansim; 04-12-2002 at 05:55 AM.

my late WS Dark Angel 2.1 LCD

I worked my @ss off for over about 6 months and sold my B2k2 on ebay for 400 bucks to by a WS Dark Angel 2.1 LCD. The day it came, I went to a local field to "try it out". My friend was using my automag and screwed something up on it and i went into the bathroom for some paper towels. When i came back, may gear bag was gone. I didn't realize that i had put my angel in my back before going into the bathroom. When I realized that it was gone, words could not describe how i felt. I hit my barrel from my mag against the cement flore 5 times, making me get a new barrel.
    Now I grew a brain and keep my wallet, which has my mag's serial number in it behind the counter, keep my gear bag in the main store part, and have writen my name on everpeice of the mag (the parts that do not show on the exterior.

p.s. I have aslo registered it with AGD.
    Ya Man, thats PCP

[IMG]Sig image must be under 20k[/IMG]

omg, i am sooooo sorry that sux! y r ppl so goddam stupid that they have to steal stuff that people worked their arses off to get?

I agree 100% w/ navy & oldsoldier. You get near my stuff, & even think about taking it, you're gonna regret the day your ugly momma was born.

Unhappy

at my local feild JPJ we have 2 traliors for the workers 2 keep their guns cause sum work half the day and other play sad wev had around 5000$ worth of gear stolen and jus like the one kid said if i got my mag stolen id die
    Gimmi a inch and ill give u a bruize!

Riotz Guest

Midstate paintball: Manville, NJ - Broken into

I received this email from the owner of Midstate paintball.

------------
    A week ago my store was broken into and several guns were taken of the display wall also stolen were some Pure Energy 48cu in nitrogen tanks and a gray Raven back. The thieves may try to sell some of these guns and tanks so
    if anyone approaches you selling an Autococker, Spyder, or any other gun or accessory let me know. If someone you know shows up with a brand new gun and you hear that they bought it from someone, let me know. If you see someone with the gray Raven backpack, chances are they are nvolved since they are rare and I only sold one in that color. If your information leads to an arrest of the thief you can have the $650. STO Autococker that was stolen.
    You will remain anonymous.

Thanks, Jeff

------------

If ur trading to someone they must have given you an address, right? If they say they are sending it make sure to ask for a tracking # on the package, get suspicious if they are not giving you the tracking #.
    But really, as far as theft... Alot of the tourneys I've been to I was shocked how people left thier guns around...on the ground, in an open trunk, etc. It is so easy to steal. So really - Beware of thieves by not leaving ur stuff exposed, alot of theft is unfotunatly the fault of a careless owner.

geez, looking at all this stolen stuff's making me all depressed. i had my first 3 speed stolen from me when i was in 3rd grade. ever since ive kept everything i value near me when its not in its place at my house, and ever since i learned how to properly use one, ive kepts a 12guage remmington pump under my bed. i don't joke around when it comes to stuff ive had to work my *** off for.

well, when i go to the field i always keep all my stuff with me... i ALWAYS wear my equipment(harness, mask, whatever) and my gun is never out of my hands unless im sitting at the table watching it... when i go to fill up my tank or get some paint i wear all my stuff(i just kinda hang my goggles on my head) and i bring my gun with me... whenever i go to get something or i go to play all i leave at the table is my bag and a small amount of paintballs, nothing that would be a real big deal if it was stolen... works for me, havent had anything stolen yet...(i hope never) and as for all those people who trade guns on the net and get ripped.... use a third party! it only costs about $35 and i think that is better than taking chances of getting your gun stolen...