Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *Stolen or Missing Equipment Listings*

I started reading all the replies and would like to help find the stolen equipment. One problem. Way too many posts to read and track. Is it possible to list the missing gear by state or even city? I live in Phoenix and would like to see a list of missing gear. Kind of like a "Amber" alert, except for paintball guns/gear. The faster people know about a missing gun, the more likely it will be recovered.

I really believe in policing your own area. That includes hobbies. Smack down the jerk that's shooting paintballs at public property so lawyers don’t put the squeeze on us like they have gun owners.

It is all about make the right choices.

Has anyone bought a ULE off ebay from "acurawsu"? I'm having a problem with him delivering.

Nuff said.
    I support peace through superior firepower and total retaliation.

ATTN: STOLEN GUN in northern VA

Guys,

Please keep your eyes open for my Emag that was stolen today (Sat, Oct 25th, 2003) from VAG in Leesburg, VA.

Here are the gun details:

- Chrome Hopper Left, P/F body
    - Std. emag barrel
    - Black frame w/ 1.37 software, rail, battery cover
    - Black shocktech drop
    - Black 12v Revvy w/ red elbow
    - PMI Pure Energy 68/4500 Tank w/ small crack in the gauge
    (This tank in only a few months old - from Pev's) w/ a black smart parts cover

Here's the unique part: it had a classic valve in it from my 12 year old Mag - #CF10863 (or possibly #CF10836) I knew this a decade ago, but have long since lost the paperwork on this thing, but I know the CF108 is correct and there CAN'T be that many of these old valve left in Northern VA.

This valve is very custom, modded by Dirk of the Ironmen w/ an 8 hole mod & expanded chamber. This is the OLD classic AIR valve, but it has a brand new custom made on/off assembly made by RobAGD (from Pev's Sterling) so that it would work in an Emag.

I bought this emag from Dave on these boards back in the spring and was borrowing a friend's new tank since mine was damaged while getting hydro tested. I'm absolutely sick that someone stole not only my gun but a friend's tank in my possession. PLEASE help me keep a look out for this gun.

Most likely, it will be broken up and sold as a valve-less Emag and a classic valve. Here are some pics:

Here's a description of the person we think took it:

Black (older model) VW Golf:
    - aftermarket exhaust (judging by the noise)
    - slight damage to the left front quarter panel
    - an oval Pev's sticker on the back window center

The person was a white male, late teens/early 20s, sandy blonde hair, about 5'10"-6' tall wearing a yellow jersey and yellow pants and carrying a red/white/blue Cocker.

If you think you know this guy or see my marker, please help!
    Thanks guys...

Stacy Drennan
    sdrennan@adelphia.net
    MY E-MAG WAS STOLEN!
    E-mag | '93 Mag | Original RT | Grey Spirit

CrazyLad Guest
    Why not make a whole forum thing for this...So people could make threads....just makes more sense to me..

That's a pretty good idea... Admins?

Hey, DS6. i was about to buy a level x from acurawsu. but i noticed that hes posting a couple of level Xs every few days and that seems a lil suspicious. try contacting ebay if you dont get anything. at least you bought it from ebay so you have some sort of warranty.

funny story

One Day I my dad picked me and My Impulse, automag rt, and cocker up at a friends house. I proceded to set my impy on the side of my dads pickup as i put my rt and cocker in the cab. I forgot about it and we drove of with it sitting on the side of the bed of the truck. IM not sure if it fell of the truck or if it got stolen. The funny part is it had anly a freak back, no maxflow or any reg, and the twister feed was broken. It has a slipknot sticker, a pimp sticker, a chronic sticker and some evil stickers. Any help would be greatly apreciated.
    I dont care if you laugh at my stupidity.

Hey everyone, I'm here to report 3 stolen markers from my local shop (where I work) that were stolen around 3 weeks ago, the reason we waited to post serial numbers was we thought we had caught the person with the stolen guns but that had not been so. So PLEASE help my store and myself out by checking all serial numbers on markers that are traded to you or that you recently traded/purchased on AO!

Alright these guns were stolen from fox4paintball in Upton, Massachusetts (www.fox4paintball.com) and if you purchased or traded for any autococker froms Massachusetts in the past 3-4 weeks you should check your serial numbers!

Ok here are the guns...

Special Edition Black Magic Green/Black Fade (dusted)
    Has Orracle frontblock (chrome) and WGP Flame Trigger (green)

Black 03 Autococker (polished)
    Has WGP Hinge Frame

Blue 03 Autococker (polished)
    Has WGP Hinge Frame

Once again, these were stolen from our shop in Upton, Massachusetts around 3-4 weeks ago, it would be much appreciated if anyone dealing or has dealt with autocockers matching those descriptions from massachusetts in trades or sales in the past 3-4 weeks should check the serial numbers and if you have one of the above markers PLEASE contact me at the following....

AIM: Pomcro435

PM: Zedy

Or reply here!

I believe our shop will compensate/reward for the stolen guns!

Thanks!

--Steve

New York Anyone?

PLEASE HELP MY AO BRETHREN

I sent a Large Money order for an 03 Shocker to Robert Stokes Jr. in Mastic, NY a MONTH ago. Since then I've been jerked around and ignored. Never did I get proof that the gun was shipped, and I haven't talked to the dude since I sent the money. The family claims he sent it, but it "got lost". They offered no proof of this and now are ignoring me.

I filed a mail fraud complaint with usps, but I don't know what else to do. This is a lot of money to lose. Is there anyone in the area that can help me out?

Check sig for contact info, I might not check this thread all the time.

Thanks!
    email: clintfiore@yahoo.com
    AIM: SpankyCF

Re: New York Anyone?

Originally posted by clintfiore
    PLEASE HELP MY AO BRETHREN

I sent a Large Money order for an 03 Shocker to Robert Stokes Jr. in Mastic, NY a MONTH ago. Since then I've been jerked around and ignored. Never did I get proof that the gun was shipped, and I haven't talked to the dude since I sent the money. The family claims he sent it, but it "got lost". They offered no proof of this and now are ignoring me.

I filed a mail fraud complaint with usps, but I don't know what else to do. This is a lot of money to lose. Is there anyone in the area that can help me out?

Check sig for contact info, I might not check this thread all the time.

Thanks!
    dude clint sorry to hear that I hope you get something out of it
    GUNS:
    warp left mini vertibrate cocker
    tanks:
    shocktech drop with 68 3k raptor rex AA
    loaders:
    12volt revy
    and a 12 volt warp

good traders:Bmx5045,clintfiore, maxwell M, 68magOwner, GPZ1170, magkid45, and Josh515
    [/IMG]

My 2k2 timmy got stolen. since then I have moved to Massachusetts to live with family.

If anyone in teh San Fran area comes up with this then let me know.

I wish i remembered what the serial number was.

Bronze to Black fade BTW, and it was all stock. I have to find a new gun now.

I got a redz 3+2 3 pods (w/my school ID on them (William and school is Passis County Technical Instuite or PCTI))
    Along with that my 8 infintey 14' matching anadozeing blue marble barrel, and cow swamp all stolen.

Would love to get my prised items back!

Thanks 4 looking guys!
    Team Red Demons, sponsored by Rex Plex, National Paintball Supply, Shooters & looters, & wildwood paintball + more coming soon!
    Vote Now! (Get me off AO)
    My ebay Feedback

Stolen Gloss Black X-mag

A player on 1 of our sister teams had a Gloss Black X-MAG stolen in New Jersey. Serial number on the valve and box is xt00241 It has a non milled battery pack and vert feed. Please keep a eye out for it guys.
    you can contact me or him

my email is rpm07@aol.com
    his is conradcastro@yahoo.com

Angry friends dads store robbed

yeah my friend's dad's store used to get robbed like every week and they would steal everything from paintball guns to rifles to handguns to ammo. until they were driving by the store one night and they saw kids throwing rocks in the window tryin toget in so his brother went out and smashed the kids' heads together and called the cops. after that tey moved the store a ways away

Someone Stole My Barell.. And Sold It

My barrel from my original micromag rt was stolen.. then sold to this 9 year old kid with a cocker.. i didnt use the barrel so i didnt see the point in taking it back.. but WHO DOES THAT... steels a barel from a field reguler.. then sells it to another field reguler.. BUNK
    Ptp Micromag...AGD intelli.. emag lvl 10

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105200&highlight=jollygiant15

I am asking for the help from the Paintball Community to catch thieves who broke into Millennium Layton Utah Saturday May 1st and stole the items listed below. If you see these items please call me with information. 801-544-9844.

E-Orracle Orange to Black Fade w/palmer pneumatics (Hand built by Matt Telford)
    Angel Speed Silver Dust
    NightKast Blue
    Alias Intimidator Black w/Red tube
    Black Magic Black/Chrome
    Outkast Maroon

Thanks,

-Allen Turner
    Millennium Paintball http://MPaintball.com
    Layton 801-544-9844
    Ogden 801-627-9844
    Vernal 435-828-3300

missing tequila fade emag (i just call it red) i cant remember the serial stolen recently at naughty dogs jr tryouts.

STOLEN LASOYA INTIMIDATOR SERIAL NUMBER 1045 BLACK-PEWTER FADE

Gun was stolen out of the Pensacola, Florida area. I know I've been an *** at times here on AO but if you can help me out in any way shape or form please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
    The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage.

guys, we need to be more specific on some of the gear. there are hundreds if not thousands of markers out there that look the same. List any features of your marker that differ from any other. that way we can look for specific things.

I have lost a black matrix at Headrush Extreme Park in Syracuse. It is serial number 01464 and is gloss black with a red dust breech, feed neck, and back plate. It has a centerflag (stock) reg, PBC LPR, and a silver bolt (image, I think.) It is very distinguishable because it has the two bottom holes drilled out for the buttons on the LCD screen. If you have ANY information about this marker please contact me!

Email: Zcaithaca@aol.com
    AIM: Oo GTR34 oO
    Email #2: Dynamoprecision@yahoo.com
    PM: Here, PBNation, or Matrixowner but my sn there is DyeMatrix2004

Angry theft and fraud problems

My room mate stole my AO I.D. (zabbu) and used it to rip off my younger brother i do not know if he actualy sold his minimag or simply gave it away but i do know that it was an older minimag probably with an RT valve offered, stickered, intelliframed J trigger w/ intellifeed and 3 or 4 barrels. It was rather sentimental to him. i just found this out after i got back into the states. That was yesterday and my brother says that it was stolen almost a year ago. I feel awful for whom ever he screwed on this one. If the person who bought it from him/me*angry face here* would contact me i would happily pay shipping if they still have the marker. I know my brother would like to recieve his minimag back. I am currently letting him use my viking but i would like that back too =).
    thank you AO for your help.
    OH time frame info, this was done AFTER the indiana AO day but before the onset of winter according to my brother.
    Please contact me with a PM thank you.
    Proud owner of a 98 Eclipse cocker with Eblade, and soon to be warped!
    If you get bored AIM ME!
    zabbux

jtm560 Guest

Angry

my local store/ feild was brokin into andd was robbed yestterday night

they took the following

1 tippmann 98 custom

1 bob long Milleim with new e grip

2 cases of blitzs

1 68ci 3000 psi nitro tank

5 9oz co2 tanks (with Rickz Gamez ) stickers on them (Blue)

a 32 degrees hopper

icon

parihnna e

pod pack 3+1

I dont know the serial numbers or the name of the tank . if u have any info or c these up 4 sale plz let me know . i hope to ketch they ppl , i am an employ there and am very angery. plz help me and the owner get these items back
    Last edited by jtm560; 08-04-2004 at 05:00 PM.

The Saint was recently lost in shipping, and is presumed stolen. If anyone should come across it, please give its possessor my warmest regards, preferably upside the head.

Pics:

No friggin way, dude, that sucks. I love that gun.

Rest assured, if I see it in anothers hand, I will smite them in thy name

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

My friends Equipment was stolen out of the back of his car, on August 6-7, in St. Charles (suburb of St. Louis) Missouri.

Equipment List:

Blue Shocktech Intimidator w/ Dye grip and torpedo regulator
    Blue V-Force Profiler mask
    14 inch Evil Pipe kit, w/ red fade
    14 inch Evil Ultra light tip black
    Black Shell Evo 2
    Clear Shelled Evo 2, with Z-board
    Redz Gear bag
    14 inch pull through squeegee
    Carbon Fiber 68ci, 4500PSI (ACI Bulldog) w/ 450psi output
    Black Dye tank cover
    Red Empire Gloves w/ 2 trigger fingers cut off.

If anyone knows ANYTHING about this theft, please contact me IMMEDIATELY:
    EMAIL: jdraughn -at- teamwatchmen -dot- org
    AIM: z4ri0k
    Yahoo!: zariok

hustlers indoor paintball

here's the serial number for a gloss blue dm4 stolen from NEWTON NJ at HUSTLER INDOOR PAINTBALL pretty rare in NJ

s/n# 0641607

here's the number for an xmag that was also stolen from that place

s/n# xt00241

Oh you got an anti chop bolt? Put your toungue in there and prove it to me.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddback

Ice Weasel Guest
    Yea, I almost got ripped in a deal ... I feel sorry for peepz that get taken advantage like that.

Stolen Fly'ed Carbon Angel 4 S/N 8304

Stolen Fly'ed Carbon Angel 4 S/N 8304

Gun was stolen from me in a trade, the individual wrote me a stolen check and showed falsified/tampered Identification.

Thiefs Information:

Pbnation SN's: KrAzIeTeDdY and PbFnAtIcPrInCe
    Emails: pbfanaticprince@hotmail.com and krazieteddy@hotmail.com
    He has been writing stolen checks from a person in San Francisco.

I have more information and various reports including to my local police department have been filed.

Picture of the marker and description:
    Carbon A4 Retroflied at Fixmyangel.com Serial Number 8304
    Black Unimount
    Silver Checkit feedneck
    Silver Master Tech trigger with Magnet Mod

Also stolen with the marker was a LP 70/4500 Stubby Crossfire Tank with a red Dye tank cover

If you have any information please contact me through the following

Name: Patrick
    AIM: Aluxpxs
    Email: alux@teampraxis.org
    Im registered on Missingmarkers.com, Pbnation.com, Angelowners.com and Automags.org and can be PM'ed through all with the SN: Alux

Or you can call GeneralJoes.com and say you have information on Patrick's stolen marker/angel and ask to speak to Allen. Hes the airsmith and a good friend of mine.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Alux; 11-03-2004 at 05:13 AM.
    My Feedback on PbNation
    My Feedback on Automags.org

If I ask to borrow your gun, be advised Heres Why

My friend has a Stolen VIKING serioal # 536

Here is a link to the PBnation thread. Pics on second page. Also my friends tank and halo was stolen.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread....971#post9588971

Any help is appreciated.

Theif is known as "big norm" if u see him shooting that viking or an all black ironman timmy, take it and contact me, you will be rewarded.

Thanks for any help

Phil

Syx80 Guest
    This what I would do to somebody if touched any of my stuff this is what I would do.

i sent one guy $230 on paypal he acepted adn then sold the b2k4 with pds to some local guy then bought an A5 without everthinking once about what he owed me. Now he has to get the money back sson his name: Adam Waldam and he stole my money.don't do any business with him.