AO,

I consider myself lucky as of last weekend at the field, and not because of some great move or a sweet shot. It is because I got to come home with the second mag I ever had to pleasure of seeing in person. It is not only just an old mag, but it is a bit of a collectors edition.

I am now the proud owner of Centennial Minimag #900. It was at one time owned by Dale Hilton, former AGD Tech and owner of the now defunct BOA barrels. As far as I know the even 100 numbered Minimags were pulled aside by Tom, specially engraved, and given to certain AGD Techs. Maybe some of the powers in the know about the story can share a little bit more history on the subject. He sold it to a close friend of mine who I have been playing paintball with for many years and I finally managed to get it from him along with some BOA barrels for it and the original 6" Minimag barrel that matches the original ice blue anno.

The Mag is well worn and has been played hard through the years as any Mag should, but it has held up well considering. I don't know what I am going to do with it. I don't know if or how I want to upgrade it, but regardless I will keep all the original pieces. I have even considering doing what is needed to run it on CO2 like a Palmer Stab, Anti-Siphon, etc. It would be for a real throw back since my other 3 Mags are either Retro or X-Valved.

Either way I don't know what I will do but I'll keep some photos along the way just to show AO what happens with this Mag.

Thanks for any kind comments in advance,

Vanced