Thread: Scuba fill station

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scuba fill station

Hey, I need some help because i don;t really know what i'm looking for. I wnat to be able to go to my local diving shop and fill up my tank. He said i needed an adapter that screwed into the tank the it connects to the "scuba yoke" Do i just need to buy one of those fill stations or do i need something completly different. He shpwed my somehting that he thought would look like what i needed..and it looked nothing like the fillstation i see for sale. Anyways any help is appreciated
    "Getting shot in the balls DOES hurt"

well here are a few that i have. one looks like this:

and this:

they are pretty cheap, like 30 - 45 bucks. they will hook up right up to your scuba, and work very well and very easily.

Ok thanks. I knew what these were but what he showed me at the scuba shop was way different. Where does the scuba tank attach to those fill stations.

Big tab on the top of the scuba tank, one side has a big indent with an o-ring thats where the air is released. Its not hard to figure out.( not an insult just saying)
    I wish I was a zombie, but I'd be a smart zombie like Jesus.

perhaps what he showed you was what he fills up the scuba tanks directly from the compressor?

So basiclly what i'm asking is...can i bring that into a scuba shop..and they will be like ..ok and fill it up.