I show up late, because I had church. But i brought home the gold! I didnt win the costume contest though, but I did win something (I'll tell ya in a lil bit!)

OK! I show up late around 8:20 or so, miss the singing of happy birthday, but im there, and Im having fun, trying to keep up, and they put the spotlight on Sarah! She says like "Yeah" or something then stops talking. They deceide to put the spotlight on someone else, and I Yell "ME!" And say "When I called AGD the otherday, the tech guy said I had alot of stuff" or something like that. So I got the spotlight! I posted what was said in another thread on the main forum called "A breif bit of the AO party, my speech!".
Then the contests! I didnt win, but it was cool. Then the Door PRIZES! The first one was whoever could start a new thread in friendly corner that says "I Win" and put your name, number, and address wins a sweatshirt! I was already on AO so I race over there and do it. I thought I lost because there was like 7 other threads open with those headlines...BUT! They didnt follow the rules! Most either didnt type anything but letters, or just put their name! I READ THE RULES! And posted my name, address, and then after I read it over again my phone number! I WON BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE RULES! I lost the other contests though, but after the second posting one, I had one lined up in classifieds, and one in main forum hehe. Then I hang around and talk to Tom and stuff...GUESS WHAT HE TOLD ME! His favorite cheese...Its Sharp Cheddar! I asked him and he answered me! WOWZA! And he was eating peanut M&Ms and made a joke about how M&Ms are best when you get the right M&M to bore match or something! WOWZA! And I ate a peanut M&M too! Because I had one left, and deceided to be like Tom!And then guess what...!? BlackVCG opped me! I was a op in the chat room(for about half a second...). But I was an op! Yep! Great Party! I hung around till there was like only three people or so talking. Then left, then came back! GREAT FUN! And someone told me I was popular now because of my "Endo" phrase! Yep! I was the circle of attention (hehehe) And I asked JJ Brookeshire if he quit because of his being a double agent for brass eagle, and if he was going back to brass eagle to build a plastic mag. He said a plastic mag would work if the VL necks wernt all weird or something like that! Yep...Im the man (hehehe)
So post if you made it to the party, why if you didnt, if you won, what you did, and stuff!

ENDO!