Thread: Paintballbodybags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paintballbodybags

Anyone have the large version of the Paintballbodybag? I need a new gear bag, I ripped the end of my 5 year old Redz bag off at the end of last winter, and need something that will hold all my gear.

Has anyone had experience with the PB Bodybags? Any good? They look like a more rugged version of the Redz gear bag, but with more features.

Let me know, would like to put an order in for a couple of them soon if they are nice.

Thanks

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

I knew that

OK, great, I know what it looks like and that it hold all his stuff....

I already knew that, I want to know if they are any good? what their strong a weak points are....

Styg

I've got the large version and I think it's great. I wish the side pockets were stiff so I feel better about storing my goggles there. Don't get me wrong, I haven't had any problems, but just wish they would improve on that. Otherwise I think it's fantastic. I can carry all my gear and room doesn't look like a paintball store exploded and threw all my gear everywhere. It still looks like my washing machine exploded with all the clothes everywhere though...
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

I've heard nothing but good from the people I know who own them. The soft end pockets for masks were something I thought could be a problem, but I've yet to hear or see anyone pull a cracked mask out of one. It's so heavy, I can't see it sliding around that much and smashing into things to crack a mask anyway.

Can't say that I own one yet, the old duffle bag from sports seems to hold everything, but it's not all compartmentalized and pretty. Then again, I don't know if I'm that organized to keep things nice and tidy.

But it sure is fun to buy stuff with the intention of "self-improvement" isn't it?

dang those look nice. where can i get one of those?
    thanks
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback