Thread: Have You Been Ripped Off By SilverFox or Medic49675??? Real Name: John Mackey

Have You Been Ripped Off By SilverFox or Medic49675??? Real Name: John Mackey

I was ripped off by this guy. He gave me this name and address:
    John Mackey
    119 Robin Road
    Nicholasville, KY 40356

He also gave people this address:
    John Mackey
    134 Bellerive Blvd PMB #166
    Nicholasville, KY 40356

If you been ripped off by this guy please either post here or PM me with the following information:

Your Name
    Your Address
    What you bought and how much
    How you paid (If Paypal, include your Paypal account)
    And the mailing address he gave you if paid by money order
    Or the Paypal address he gave you if paid with Paypal

This guy needs to be stopped. He pissed me off and alot of other people. I think it's time we do something about it.

Thanks.

I haven't been ripped off but...

Sorry to hear that you got ripped. I haven't had any dealings with this guy but you might want to get the whole story out by posting exactly what happened to you and what you would do differently next time. I know it's like scratching an already open wound but it might be a good lesson for people that are looking to make purchases or trades on this forum.

Good luck!
    "I'll never spend $1000 on a paintball marker!" -ME!!

Feed me!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136220

This belongs in the feedback forum.

Moving
    Potatoboy!

Ripped Off???

dude you got a great deal.

We had an agreement for you to send payment when you recived the item.

You however sent payment before i shipped the item and then began to get distressed because the item did not materialize out of thin air.

You item was shipped the day before you began this thread. you now have the tracking number for you item shut your freaking hole.

Hey medic, why did you make a new account instead of using "SilverFox"?? ...Oh, that's right, because you ripped off about 30 people under that name. How long did it take you to ship after your promised date?? ...A week. Why did you read all my PMs to you but never respond?? ...I don't know.

Why don't you send everyone what you owe them too??

Hey look, another lie from medic. You shipped it May 6, 4 hours before u posted.

I feel like I'm in the middle of being ripped off by this guy.....it's been 2 weeks since I've paid and he's still not sent the item I paid for. At least I used Paypal and can hope to recover the funds.......DANG IT ALL. I won't deal with this guy in the future, and if I see a 'for sale' post by him, will make sure to make my feelings known. Too many negative posts about this guy....wish i would have checked it out first before buying.

UPDATE - Item never arrived, finally took the matter to PAYPAL's resolution center and was able to recover the $$.

YOU DEAL WITH THIS GUY...AT YOUR OWN RISK! I will never again and would encourage you to look elsewhere at reputable seller's items for sale.
    Last edited by Scott Hudnall; 11-10-2004 at 07:40 PM.

Set up a deal for some parts, paypaled money and never heard back or received parts. Finally had to resolve situation through Paypal dispute process, and recovered my money. Not a happy deal

-Rath
    "I don't need a plan, just and objective."

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but he is using "ClannNaWoad" now. I know 'cause i'm in the middle of crap. Sent money but no item or contact other than him saying "thanks for the money"

See this thread for more info
    Last edited by Pickle; 04-08-2006 at 10:57 PM.
    "Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
    -Theodore Roosevelt, February 17, 1899

For more info on this bum, check under the nick medic49675 at the pbreview.com forums and stockclasspaintball.com forums.

His AIM and Yahoo info is there as well.

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/member.php?u=70771

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Stock...p?showuser=682

Can an AO MOD edit/add ClannNaWoad to this threads title, as well as close his BST threads since he is actively selling here again?

As an update to this thread he is at it again on MCB, if anyone has any unfinished busininess with him, send me a PM on Mcarterbrown, and I'll provide contact info for his local PD.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/h...75-lately.html