Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMERICA (and the Free World) STRIKES BACK ! (Official thread)

AMERICA STRIKES BACK (Official thread)

Here we go. Kabul under attack. Keep it here and keep it clean. God bless America.

Let the games begin.

i just heard that
    Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

Cruise missile's rock!
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

the beginning of the possible end. hopefully not. God bless America
    Im a 1.5 callorie treat that everyone loves to eat!

Automag moderator-
    http://www.forceofnature.com

underground caves ayy? Hmmm I wonder how succesful this bombing will be, afterall they're bombing people and then dropping food.

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

dropping food will probably be more effective than the bombs... If we do not keep the Islam people on side this will escalate to the ultimate heights.

We must just target the terrorists and supporters while doing everything possible to keep the normal civilians on side, if we alienate the islam people this situation will never end.

manike

The only bad thing that could happen with the food is if the terrorists take it. If the terrorists are in caves then even if the bombs don't blow them up, they will bury them.

Originally posted by manike
    dropping food will probably be more effective than the bombs... If we do not keep the Islam people on side this will escalate to the ultimate heights.

We must just target the terrorists and supporters while doing everything possible to keep the normal civilians on side, if we alienate the islam people this situation will never end.

manike
    Amen Brother! Amen! Seems to be the plan. And a good one at that. We must not stoop to thier level. The Muslim people do not deserve that. They need our help too. We must be compasionate towords them and not judge them for what a few misguded individuals might do in their name.

And by the way Manike, On behalf of America...Thanks for your help and support.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Yeah just watched Bush's address and then Blair's, looks like at the moment it's just the US and the UK invloved although 'supported' by 38 other countries... apparently the action is using British resources, although it's not clear if that means one of our air bases in India (a British colony there on an Island) or if it means our subs with cruise missiles.

I agree with this action, but I also have a huge sense of foreboding. Terrorists and extremists have no rule book or sense of ethics on their side, there is no 'Geneva rules' governing their actions. It may (and I suspect will) get nasty.

We must not let it become a war which alienates the Muslim people or Islam faith. That's why I think our humanitarian effort is the most important weapon we have towards 'winning' this conflict. And obviously so do our leaders judging from the speeches they are giving.

My thoughts are for all our military and the people's of our countries. I don't think it will just be our military who will be affected by this conflict. I've been subjected to the impact of terrorism before (IRA) and so we as people at home also need to take greater care and to ensure we know our enemy and do not allow race or hate to affect how we deal with Islam and Muslim people.

Islam and Muslims are not our enemy, terrorists are.

manike

(who is not afraid to say that this conflict scares him)

** edited to make my point about terrorists clearer **
    Last edited by manike; 10-07-2001 at 12:35 PM.

They say that if they strike back it will most likely be with Biological weapons (Anthrax, small pox, plague, or ebola...) I really hope not.

I'm very happy to see us taking some action though! I wish all of the pilots and soldiers of the allied forces good luck!

UPDATE.

Apparently British Planes, survellaince craft, submarines and our air base at a small British Territory Island in India in the gulf, are all being used in this action.

Sounds like just US and UK forces involved so far, although there are rumours of Canada and the French being involved also...

You it's a real shame that it has come to this, but you know who I really feel sorry for, other than those who lost someone on Sept 11, are the Islamic people here in Canada and in the US. These people are being shunned and avoided when possible. It is very hard for them right now. I work with a gentleman who is Islamic and he is a very nice guy, but this whole or deal has him very worried and scared. These are people too and they deserve our help. I am gla to see that we are going to be trying to help out the refugies through out this conflict. It really doesn't matter if will help to purseude (sp?) them to support us or not it's the right thing to do.

Manike there are Geneva Rules of war governing this fight because if we ignore those rules we are no better than those that we are fighting. War is a terrible and horrible thing, and those rules and guildlines are there so that the impact of war will be as contained as it possiblely can be. We are not monsters, we do not kill for the pleasure of killing, we take prisoners of war and treat them fairly. To do otherwise would make us the monsters they make us out to be. The allied forces will obey the Geneva Convetion even if only to maintain the UN's support.

Pray to what ever God or greater power you worship that is fight is over quickly so that it doesn't spark WW III.

May the Paintball Gods protect our boys while they are way from friends and family.

Originally posted by Temo Vryce
    You it's a real shame that it has come to this, but you know who I really feel sorry for, other than those who lost someone on Sept 11, are the Islamic people here in Canada and in the US. These people are being shunned and avoided when possible. It is very hard for them right now. I work with a gentleman who is Islamic and he is a very nice guy, but this whole or deal has him very worried and scared. These are people too and they deserve our help. I am gla to see that we are going to be trying to help out the refugies through out this conflict. It really doesn't matter if will help to purseude (sp?) them to support us or not it's the right thing to do.
    Very well said, and something we can all do to help this situation is to make sure we DO NOT alienate such people.

When I said this conflict will not be governed by the Geneva Convention I meant the terrorists and extremists, not ourselves, They obviously do not and will not care about the convention. We must not let ourselves stoop to their level.

manike

Just watching Bin ladens pretaped address. The usual stuff. Only mentioning the wish to remove US troops from islamic nations soil. No mention of his bigger goal to unseat existing Arabic Governments and create a Militant Islamic country and his involvment in terrorism which he views as just means to acheive his goals. Obviously pretaped and predelivered in order to release after the attacks begin. Photo's in broad daylight and its night time over there now. Very much Propaganda continues to come from the Taliban. No damage my behind! You will hear much junk from them now.

Scary stuff but its begun. We have no choice now but to continue until we win. We have to win. The free world, of all religeons, is now at stake.

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

Afganistan. Predominantly Infrastructures. Power Grids, Air bases, Radar, Anti Aircraft installations, Old Terrorist training camps that showed recent activity and supply bases. Anything that would hinder a ground and air support mission to come later. Softening up the area for incursion missions.

ahhh war between americans and the towel heads.

america is fighting.
    and are going to murder al the afganies.
    yeah go americans.
    i hope you guys get the ***** that did all the stuff to you people.

canada stands behind you..
    ----------------------------------------
    Bob Long Defiant(marble w/orange splash
    jt ize,88ci hyper flow,dz2,12v revy, warp feed,dye stickies,spikes 4v pack
    minimagpaintball@hotmail.com
    sponsored by: action quest paintball
    www.actionquestpaintball.ca
    Team "CANADIAN ECLIPSE"
    assistant captain
    Mitch Fong
    ----------------------------------------[QUOTE]Originally posted by Automag
    jacko harness w/ 3 pods(lost one in strategic combat maneuver that involved tripping down a hill)
    hahahahaahaha good stuff automag i hope you don't mind!!

Wonderful.. Undermines everything the coalition, including our own Secretary of Def. and the Prime Minister Blair have been trying to accomplish. In that we are not in a war against 'towel' heads, nor the people of Afghan.

Guys, let's keep our facts straight and refrain from stereotypical name callings. It's not about being politicaly correct. It's about being right and wrong; having your facts straight. It's about being correct.

That said, I hope we do some major damage and send a simple message across. You're either with us, or against us.
    Last edited by Arturus; 10-07-2001 at 01:09 PM.

shartley Guest
    ahhh war between americans and the towel heads.
    A bit inappropriate in a public forum, as well as being a bit off base.

america is fighting.
    and are going to murder al the afganies.
    Well, since murder is a crime, please do not say we are going to “murder” anyone. Killing in a war, as part of normal warfare, is far from being considered “murder”. And the last I knew we were not going to fight ALL Afganistan people. The Taliban(sp?) is not even the recognized Government of the country. Looks like you need to do some more research into this topic before posting about it.

yeah go americans.
    i hope you guys get the ***** that did all the stuff to you people.
    I agree!

canada stands behind you..
    We thank any and all nations that stand behind us in this time of great need and do so for the RIGHT reasons (and I am sure most know exactly what I am talking about on this one).

But please next time, could you post with a bit more thought and appropriateness? Thanks.

Good response guys. Merged to this location.
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-08-2001 at 07:54 AM.

Don't mess with the US! I'm very happy about this bombing campaign but we have to watch if the Taleban defect to Pakistan, Pakistan is in control of some very powerful nuclear weapons, due to the race between India and Pakistan to build nukes.

Another point I wanted to touch on is Bin Laden's speech, in his speech he said the world is divided into 2 parts: the hyprocritical part and the Muslims. Rage is the first word that comes to mind after hearing that. I hope this also angers the Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddists and various other religions to campaign against the Taleban and Terrorism.
    One question...how does it feel to be bunkered by my Micr0Mag RT?

i hope it angers moderate muslims as well. not all middle eastern muslims are extremists. much like not all people in the USSR were communist
    Emag Black ULE(Xvalve)
    RT Pro Black Powerfeed(LvL10)
    RT Pro Black Powerfeed(Xvalve w/ ULT)
    68classic powerfeed
    "Shoebox" Shocker
    Crossfire 45/4500
    Evo II
    DYE 18" Boomstick
    Smart Parts Total Freak set
    V-force Morph

i_luv_talons Guest
    Manike there are Geneva Rules of war
    I don't think the Geneva Convention related to warfare - it was about POW's. But you're point is well-taken.
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-08-2001 at 10:52 AM.

Talking Woot Woot!!!!!!!

Tear Them out of their tents and beat them with their own arms!!!!! We arent taken no stinkin Crap From Nobody anymore man!!!!!!! Listen to the awosme song i have attched i thought it went well with this whole subject i hope you all like it!!!!!!
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_
    -Automag-
    classic
    WOOHOO I WON A WARP FEED IN THE COSTUME CONTEST!!!
    12" 32° Carbon
    16oz Co2
    CP lightning DF
    Macro Lines
    _ _ _ _____________ _ _ _
    If you can only win by using the spray and pray method then you need to jet down to K-Mart and pick your self up a Big-A$$ can of skill!!!!~ME~
    -------------------------
    Run fast,Slide Low,Shoot Straight
    -------------------------
    Accuracy Prevails over Speed
    -------------------------------------------------
    Oh yeah check this place out it's super funny
    www.stickballmovies.com

Umm... No song man...

Coulda saved yourself 4 posts if you read the text first. It doesn't allow sound files to be attached.

Action was called for. I don't think that we can end all terrorist activity in the world, but we can show that we won't tolerate it. I hope we make sure we know who we're shooting at. We can't tolerate civilian casualties, and should try not to disrupt everyday life in Afghanistan unless it's militant forces. There's a thin line between making new enemies and necessary retaliation. We're risking the lives of Americans and our allies for this fight. My cousin is an F-16 pilot who will most likely be sent overseas. My sister's boyfriend will soon begin training as an F-15E weapon's officer. I'm a contracted Army cadet. This military action will be fought by people who volunteered to do so. There's not going to be a draft, so please remember those who are putting their lives on the line. As far as how effective we can be from the air, just look at what we did in Desert Storm. Our Air Force makes it much safer to be on the ground, with precision bombing and special warheads that detonate beneath the surface to destroy reinforced buildings and bunkers. The ground war will be fought by Special Forces, like Seals, Rangers, Para Jumpers, and a Delta. These are very well trained soldiers who are the best on earth. Read Black Hawk Down and you'll know what they are capable of. All in all, I think we need to know that we are right every step of the way. We cannot cross into vengeance or racist assault. We oppose the minority, not the majority. I think it's great that we're trying to give aid to the civilian's there. It shows that our heart is in the right place. I think the best thing I can say is:

God Bless America.
    Early to rise and early to bed may make a man healthy but socially dead.

blnk162 Guest
    Wow guys, this really makes me feel good....im not a real muslim but my dad is, I was baptised catholic because my mom is caucasian and from the U.S. while my dad is from palestine....the attitude on here is what the world needs, people that understand that theres like a .1% of terrorist muslims out there and that islam means peace....no where in the Koran will u find the word jihad(holy war) it was brought up by extremeists...thanks guys, im happy to see you guys are educated on thsi matter...

Thanks

Ok, I don't know how appropriate this is, but I found it kinda amusing.

>>
    Killing Osama Bin Ladin will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release. Therefore, I suggest we do neither. Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return her to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban<<

HAHAHAHAhahhaha! Oh yeah, sweet justice
    Last edited by Army; 10-07-2001 at 08:16 PM.
    Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

Originally posted by blnk162
    Wow guys, this really makes me feel good....im not a real muslim but my dad is, the attitude on here is what the world needs, people that understand that theres like a .1% of terrorist muslims out there and that islam means peace....no where in the Koran will u find the word jihad(holy war) it was brought up by extremeists...thanks guys, im happy to see you guys are educated on thsi matter...

Thanks
    Good stuff! Nor will you hear in the Koran the condoning of killing innocent people nor Suicide. So this is a misinterpretation of the Koran and a criminal one at that. So even Muslims are suffering from this misinterpretation and may I say Bastardization of this very nobile and kind religion. Unfair to all. Keep us informed and tell your Dad we understand and hope he speaks out aginst this Terrorist usurping of his faith.

Shart: nice touch on the change of the respect graphic.
    Last edited by cphilip; 10-08-2001 at 07:58 AM.