Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: orange stuff :(

orange stuff :(

howcome no one carries orange stuff? its so lame. i need an orange freak front and an orange cocker lo/no rise does anyone have any idea where to get this stuff?

buy the stuff and get it annoed

i are poor i just need to buy it from somewhere

I agree. I'd love to see more variety in the colors of guns. I don't know why noone makes guns and parts in yellows, oranges etc. People that want brighter colors just have to save up and have it annoed...

Originally posted by mag-hatter
    i are poor
    Your grammer is poor too.
    click here for feedback
    Fear the Ninja

Grammar...

Sah

mac dev has a burnt orange cocker
    its the nicest cocker, and color i ever seen

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

They dont make too many different color things because they dont sell. Even green is hard to get stuff in.

Originally posted by penguinpunk555

hey jackass, you didnt capitolize the "W" in Wisconson so dont give me crap about what i post. i dont care about what my GRAMMAR WITH AN "A" is like on a paintball forum!

Oh, the irony! If you correct someone's spelling, better run that spellcheck

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

makes you wonder why orange isnt an option
    orange would be a real nice color on MANY MANY guns

*You're
    and
    *grammar

good job lol.

But back on topic, I bet that if there was more of a demand for these colors, companies would make products that come stock in the colors. but most people stick to blacks, chrome, red, etc.

Personally I'm an all-black kinda guy, but an orange or yellow marker would look pretty damn cool.

Originally posted by SpecialBlend2786
    *You're
    Not to get into the "Great Grammar Debate" here, but it is in fact "your".

You're, represents you are.
    Your, indicates possesion.

Originally posted by bgredjeep

Not to get into the "Great Grammar Debate" here, but it is in fact "your".

You're, represents you are.
    Your, indicates possesion.
    God I hate being "that guy", but you spelled possesSion wrong. I can't help it, I am a teacher. But hey I make mistakes all the time, usually keyboard related, mine is a POS. I am currenly working on a Hugger Orange project, just like my dream Camaro. Maybe I will call it the Camaro Mag! Hmmmm....
    Feedback

For Sale Link

Retro MAG for sale

Back in the Bronx again baby!

Originally posted by madmatt151

God I hate being "that guy", but you spelled possesSion wrong. I can't help it, I am a teacher. But hey I make mistakes all the time, usually keyboard related, mine is a POS. I am currenly working on a Hugger Orange project, just like my dream Camaro. Maybe I will call it the Camaro Mag! Hmmmm....
    I don't know what you teach, but that just sounds dumb.
    Official Member # 10,261 and so is George

Geez I wanted so bad to find something in your post that was gramatically wrong just so we could keep the chain going. Alas, you have typed the gramatically perfect post....

LOL, I never said anything about spelling! I did try and spell check but the crappy work PC's spell check doesn't work.

Not that it has much to do with anything but i think DYE's Clear-Orange fade Cocker is one of the sexiest fades ever, or the orange w/ chrome accents 2k2 Timmies
    "You dont need to be so shallow, turn your head prepare to follow"-CKY

Originally posted by madmatt151

God I hate being "that guy", but you spelled possesSion wrong. I can't help it, I am a teacher. But hey I make mistakes all the time, usually keyboard related, mine is a POS. I am curren T ly working on a Hugger Orange project, just like my dream Camaro. Maybe I will call it the Camaro Mag! Hmmmm....
    Good job teach

Originally posted by Thordic

Good job teach

AHHHH I had to go back and edit my post 3 times because the T and D keys on my keyboard hardly work. Obviously I missed one. DAMN! Oh well, sorry for my imperfections. My typing is getting worse and worse everyday because of this damned keyboard. Instead of typing I am always going back and editing.

Oh well, I still think Orange is the way to go. Hopefully I will have the first orange mag if I can get this done soon. Are there any orange mags around, I have never seen one. Post them if there is, I would like to see what it looks like.

orange mag is my idea too, i've been searching and searching for ever, but the only orange part i can find is the orange logic trigger frame, and orange logic rail, but thats about it, all i really need is an orange front grip, and my orange gun will be set. So if anyone can find an orange front grip, reply or email me at spudmag@myway.com
    Where can i get one of thos AO-IA things?

I think it would be a good idea if AGD replaced the Purple ULEs with Orange ones. I think they would sell better.
    Current Gun Setup:
    Red Ule Body
    Red X Valve w/LX and ULT
    Red Winged Roguerai
    lRed CP Foregrip
    Black Logic 1.1 Vert Frame
    Black Unimount
    Black 14" 689 Matchstik
    68/4500 Crossfire
    Empire Reloader
    My Feedback

an orange mag would definately be cool. if i could get a hold of an orange body and valve as well as an orange rougue frame i'd get my eclipse kit dusted white along with with my sm1 tip, with white grips to match. ithink that would be hot.

ps- don't crit my spelling or grammer. only typing with hand thanks to a broken wrist
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

well i don't think orange ule bodys will ever happen, but what's the cheapest price you have found for anno, i've found 65 from www.sexyturtle.com

Great english lessons on this thread! penguinpunk555 you had to be a nerd and comment spelling, what a pathetic imbacell.
    Team Red Demons, sponsored by Rex Plex, National Paintball Supply, Shooters & looters, & wildwood paintball + more coming soon!
    Vote Now! (Get me off AO)
    My ebay Feedback

Enough with the grammar, back to talking about orange stuff

Quote Originally Posted by madmatt151
    Thordic caught the absent "T" in "currenly", but I'm going to kick it up a notch. "Hmmmm" should stop at the 2nd "m" and there should only be 3 periods, no more, no less.

Orange looks nice on markers. I'm debating whether or not to do an orange to black fade on my A4 or orange splash it. Decisions, decisions...
    "People that quote themselves in their sigs are stupid." -me

Great traders: mh53eplt, MagOwnerzRule, Fritz1970, joeyt11
    Bad traders: None yet, let's keep it that way!

My Feedback
    Play Paintball Colorado!

I think an orange and blue mag would be sweet, has any one ever done that before? Orange and black would be sweet to, some one must have a orange mag out there, any one have any pics of one?

Wink

This is really amusing how people are going off on an incredible tangent on grammar and spelling. I mean just, wow.

-Ryan

Bestest threed EVAR!!!