Thread: E-mag

E-mag

Hey,

I was thinkin about gettin an e-mag for christmas(the one after the upcoming one) or for my birthday(same as with christmas) next summer and I just wanted to know if anybody had any ideas for what accesories I should get with it? Is there any problems there is to know about or anything that any of you with an e-mag didn't like about it. I've read the review on PBstar and it sounded pretty good except for the choppin part and the breakin paint aspect. Those don't bother me a WHOLE lot, just a little. I do play in the front and from wht i've heard it'a a good "up front" gun. The thing I really want to know about is what things I should get with it. I alreay know i'm going to have to get a nitro tank and a revolution or evlution hopper but I don't know what tank I should get. I'm not getting this gun for over a year but I'm trying to get a good idea of what I'm gonna get ahead of time. -BOB
    BE Raptor Stock, Polished Internals

The stock barrel is good but you should get the freak barrel with the 12 inch front. I don't chop paint in E-mode.
    Just don't use brittle paint. hope this helps.

Dude, if you really are going from a Raptor to an emag, you don't need any accessories to start with. Just bask in the sweet glow of good American craftsmanship....Then get a warpfeed!

I absolutely love my emag. I couldnt be more happy with its performance.
    The ball chopping is all a huge rumor from days long past. I very rarely chop a ball, and when I do its my own fault. ie: forgot to turn on revy, warp needs battery change, shooting upside down for 4 minutes.

In emode, you have to physically try to break a ball, unless your using old, brittle paint. In which case you should be beaten with a broomstick.

Accessories...A freak system and warp feed will change your paintball career.
    -e
    "it constantly leaked from the 3 way. I bought all new pneumatics and the leak just moved. I sat down and looked over Ravi's cocker site and messed with it and it still did'nt work right. I took it to a local "cocker expert and it worked ok until I got it home. Needless to say I have never had the urge to throw something off a cliff more." - Load SM5 on owning an Autococker

Trader Feedback

Talking

for Front Man just use Palmer custom 10inch barrel it's perfect.
    Oh if you buy an Emag add warpfeed too.

What about the tank?

Any ideas on what tank i should get? Money isn't really a problem b/c if I start saving now I should have around 2000 by next christmas. Sorry about posting twice it was an accident. My computer got stuck so i was pressing alot of stuff and accidently reposted it. -BOB

I've got a 68/4500 Centerflag Dynaflow. It's great tank. Nice and light and easy to maintain. It's also backed by a company with customer service almost as good as AGD's.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.