Thread: New ULE help

Exclamation New ULE help

ok as some of you may know from my post yesterday i got my new ULE yesterday! i have a couple of questions about it... first of all is the front stock a gas through? it looks like it is and i'm thinking about using it but i wanted to make sure. secondly when i fire my gun i get this kinda metalic boing noise, my brother says he thinks its internal but i think it may be the sight rail... anyone else have this problem and perhaps a fix? and lastly sometimes when i gas it up and cycle it a couple of times the trigger goes dead, the bolt seems to be set and i can see where the trigger meets the pin but when i pull it (with my ULT) nothing happens, i had the level ten on my old gun and it feels different than when the spring was too big, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, besides these few questions i love it!!!!
    Image filesize way too large. -Tato

try tightening the main body screw and trigger frame screws REEAAALLY TIGHt with the wrench (don't strip the threads tho). The 'boing' noise sounds like the main body is off its alignment and so the bolt is striking at an awkward angle...

I think.

Unicorns are people too ...
    Old Narhwals are people too ...
    Grizzly Bears are people too ...
    Caterpillars are people too ...
    Baby Peacocks are people too ...
    lew "My hand was a little shaky and I released too soon."

great

thanks for that i'll go try that... anyone have any ideas about the trigger thing? and i'm just gonna assume the front grip is a gas through, unless someone tells me i'm wrong!

Oil up your ULT, just smother it in oil. The sear won't return because the ult isnt lubricated properly
    Current Gun Setup:
    Red Ule Body
    Red X Valve w/LX and ULT
    Red Winged Roguerai
    lRed CP Foregrip
    Black Logic 1.1 Vert Frame
    Black Unimount
    Black 14" 689 Matchstik
    68/4500 Crossfire
    Empire Reloader
    My Feedback

it is a gas through, not a regulator.

Ping sound could be the sight rail (easy to test, just take it off), could be coming from your tank if it's steel. From what I remember I don't think mine made a metallic sound from the bolt, so it probably is just something loose. Tighten all the screws a bit.

And oil is your friend. Since it's new, probably want to break it down, rub some oil on orings, seals, all that good stuff... I wouldn't unscrew the valve/reg into 2 halves though, but oil everything else.

awesome thank

thanks everyone... AO is easily the best and most helpful forum i've ever been on! i'll let you know how it works and i'll post pics soon!

post some pics!

Unhappy help

ok i have a couple of pics but i don't know how to post them if someone can help me i'll post pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtlessfoo
    ok i have a couple of pics but i don't know how to post them if someone can help me i'll post pics!
    www.photobucket.com
    RT Pro ULE w/ Stiffi and 68/3k Flatline...... YUMMY!

For Sale:
    68/3k Flatline (just tested in May) -- https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...70#post1493070

Automag Classic w/ powerfeed + a few ups
    - https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...09#post1493109

you can use the AO picture attachment, hit reply then down at the bottom click Manage Attachments, then hit browse, find your picture, and hit attach.

Picture must be under a certain size or it won't let you.

If you want email me the pic and ill post it for you if you can't figure it out. sjjgfd@umr.edu

Talking finaly

alright guys here it is finaly... my beautiful baby with all problems worked out thanks for all the help... the hose i have from the gas through to the valve is a little long cause the one i bought was an inch too short oh well i don't care it looks amazing! let me know what you think...

and...

Nice. But with an SS line that long you might as well run it straight to the ASA. It would clean up the gun substantially.

...ever in the continual search of time dilation.

Emag 4.0 "I love the way you turn me on"

yes i know i bought a shorter one but it was an inch too short im not runing it straight cause i put a QD on it and it and if you run it straight to the ASA it puts the SS right through the trigger area! oh well i don't really mind it i just love my gun