Thread: Oldcocker stole my tribal!

Oldcocker stole my tribal!

hey. About a month ago I made a deal with Oldcocker to trade my brothers tribal for his rainmaker and cash. We agreed to do same time shiping. I sent out my tribal and he received it. Then he told me he was puting a new valve in the rainmaker and some toher stuff. I told him i needed the gun by July 1st so I could ahve it ready for my brother for d-day. That was the last I heard from him about 3 weeks ago. He wont respond to his pm's and I have no other way of contacting him. If you see him on, or have traded with him and have any info for me, please, let me know. If anybody sees him post, or log onto AO, give him a good thrashing for me, or is there a way I can get his information from his AO account? please guys, let me knwo what i can do to resolve this. My brother is new to AO and I don't want him getting a terrible impression off the go. Thanks.
    far from handsome, but damn a whiteboy toke

Oh I might have some info for you.......
    By any chance was his mailing address in Washington (state)?
    Contact me by e-mail at: elbobc@yahoo.com

He told me he moved... He still IM's me occasionally saying he's gonna ship my gun soon...

His SN is TAddictedF but he's not on much.
    Classic RT - RT02667
    Blade IntelliFrame
    Dye Ultralight

http://TheHybrid.net/

Hey Klown, U know who it is.... don't you?
    I'm about 99% sure it's our old pal "PMIcocker" (aka- Will Ha**a).
    And if that's the case Dr.Stox you'll need to do 2 things.....
    1. Contact the local Sherrif in Oldcockers town, he's way familiar with what's going on.
    2. Contact the U.S. Postmaster Generals office. Since the U.S.mail was the method for this deal & it appears that the other party had no intention of completing it as planned, it can be considered Felony Mail Fraud.

yeah, he just private messaged me saying he was busy with the 4th holiday and that fearfactory pb (where he sent my gun after we agreed on the trade? wtf) isn't responding to him to send it back. too bad for him i've dealt with fear factory b4 and they'll be getting an email from me soon. please guys, give me all the info you have, i'd very much apreciate it.

You're never gunna see your stuff unless you get tuff with him. This punk (Will Ha**a) has been ripping ppl off on a few different sites for about 18 months!! The only way ppl are getting their stuff back is to contact the local Sherrif or threatening to sue the Dad.
    Doc, we've seen it all and him saying he sent it to Rich (fearfactory) is more "BS". Rich hasn't taken in any work in months & is in the process of selling his business.

hey, could somebody please pm me with his name and address, i sent him a pm saying he has until thsi friday to get my stuff back to me. after that, i am gonna call the local sheriff and sue him for felony mail fraud. please, provide all this info for me.

I hate to ask but........ if you sent him your Tribal thru the mail why don't you have his NAME and ADDRESS, Not to mention his ph#......??

i share this acount with my brother. i had his name and address in my private messages, which my brother cleaned up cause it reached max capacity, and unknowingly deleted the private message. as for his phone number, i never had it, maybe i'm an idiot for being so trusting of people. He still has until this friday. I am giving him that time just to see if he doesnt wanna get sued. i told him i want either my gun, a fair asking rpice in dollars for my gun, or part of the trade as a show of good faith at my door by friday. the trade was my tribal 9with many things on it0 and parts for his rainmaker, barrel kit and 100 dollars. I told him i want the barrel kit and 100 at my door by friday (and the rainmaker when he "gets it back from rich), my gun and all the things i sent him for it, or 325 dollars. we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kansas kaos
    Hey Klown, U know who it is.... don't you?
    I'm about 99% sure it's our old pal "PMIcocker" (aka- Will Ha**a).[/b].
    Yea, it's Will/pmicocker. I made a comment about him in another thread and he sent me a pm the next day:
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcocker
    Hey its me, got a tribal for you, with upgraded boards ready for eyes (even though im out) it also have drill asa, modded valve stem, valve, ram, etc. what ya think, I told ya I didnt forget about you, sorry it took a little longer then a week.
    That was about 3 weeks ago, and about 2 weeks after I talked to him on AIM and he said it would only be a week.

yeah, i called his house, talked to his mom, then the dad called me back. his parents now ahve my address and everything should be worked out soon. if anybody needs his address, let me know, cause this kid is a straight up moron.

Moron??

No he's not..... that's just the guise he employs and it obviously works. He's been ripping ppl off for at least 2 years. Ppl know it and still send stuff to him to get fixed and never see it again. I'm guessing there are at least 2 dozen ppl in your same situation.

ok, then i'll guess we see. anybody got his address?

if he's been ripping people off for the past 2 yrs...then how come all the threats to get their stuff back via threatening his dad or calling the sherrifs office havent detered him from doing it again...ESPECIALLY if its involving his parents..since they obviously know somethins up

Oh you got an anti chop bolt? Put your toungue in there and prove it to me.

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddback

That is something you'd have to ask the ppl that are still waiting.... and hoping. WickedKlown has been waiting a while but I know a "MOD" at PBN that's been waiting over a year now (you kno him klown, it's Matt).
    All I can guess is that the kid (will) promises to send stuff and never does, if someone e-mails him he just gives a sad story & an excuse. The parents do little if anything.
    DOC- I sent you his name and ph# a while back, it looks like the ph# was good 'cuz you posted that you talked with the parents. Perhaps you can phone them and ask them their address?

well, yeah. i thought i called and talked to parents, and yet you are saying it's employees that help him rip people off? i mean, i called and talked to a woman, who I am assuming is his mother. later, i got a call from an older man, who left a message asking for my addy. i assumed it was his dad. when i called, i talked to another older man, thinking it was the same guy, but this person had no idea what was going on, and just took down my addy. Seems a little suspicious. I'll call again, see what they say. I'm gonna ask to speak to will directly. I could call and ask for an addy, but who's to say they wont give me a fake one? If i was able to get their addy from somebody who has gotten riped off, i'd love to either call or send some people who are a little less talk and a lot mroe action than I am.

*sigh* No, there are no employees.... just Will. Evidently Will's family is kinda well off, you know the type where the parents do their thing and rarely know what their kids are up to. Well that's what you have here. Will got on another forum after becoming familar with Tribals & hoarding a ton of them & proclaimed to be "Open for Business" as an Airsmith/paintball biz. He offered any and everything and VERY cheap prices. Well to make a long story short a lot of ppl set stuff in but very few received their stuff back. Those that did had stuff missing or lower grade stuff in place of more expensive items.
    The ph# you have is to his house, if you're getting different adults on the line then someone is jerking you around..... probably Will. Try calling about 8pm or so west coast time, he's 16 or 17 and should be out. If not he's a total loser......
    I'll see if I can put you in touch with some of his victims, I mean past clients. WickedKlown, aren't you one?

kansas, how do you get all this info? lol

I was a member on the forum (and later the mod) where a lot of these problems took place. It became so blatent that he was "banned" from the forum. The info is still there, just several pages back. I have a couple e-mails out to ppl who I know sent stuff to him, I expect one of them to still have his address on file.

Quote Originally Posted by kansas kaos
    I'll see if I can put you in touch with some of his victims, I mean past clients. WickedKlown, aren't you one?
    Yea, but I didn't send mine in for work. The deal was I was supposed to be trading a early Fluster(forgot wht vesion, but it had the finger grooves on the frame) and like 1/3 of a mephy for a sweet BBT or Twister or something. It's been just over a year since I shipped the stuff to him. I looked for his addy the other day, but couldn;t find it.

If you have his #, try http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/

yeah, so i got a package in the mail today. i was expect a rainmaker, a m3 barrel kit and 100 bucks. instead i got y tribal back. He decided it would be a good idea to strip out my trigger frame internals and electronics, disassemble my frame and proceed to partial polish it. He also decided it would be a good idea to ship my gun back to me in pieces. So i called up the number kansas gave me. it turns out he lives with his dad now. so i got that number. I talked everything through with his dad. This kid is a total pos, the dad just seems like decent fair guy caught up in the middle of a mess. He said that if i get a local shop to give an estimate he'll pay for things to get put back to normal. but meanwhile I ahve lost 3 months time, and howveer long it takes to get thsi done. if anybody else needs to new number where he can be reached, contact me. when you call, dont even ask for Will, he'll just jerk you around ( he even had the balls to get fresh with me and make it sound like it was my fault he's an aweful trader), just ask for his dad.

on another note, anybody lookin for a red/black bbt w/ fury and vision and all new whatever neeeds to be replaced after Will got his hands on the gun? lmk.

I'm pretty sure I can get those sold for you ASAP.........
    And if you want I'd be more than happy to give you the $$ estimate on the parts you're missing and the work that needs to be done to get it to the original state it was in when you sent it. As you probably know most shops don't even know what a Tribal is much less where to get the parts....... I've owned and worked on them since '99.

i'm pretty sure hogansalleypaintball.com, in meriden can do it, they are like 35 minutes away. his dad wants an estimate written up by the shop, and then faxed to him so he can call them and pay with a credit card, then i can have the work done.

Hey DOC could you post your e-mail addy.... there are probably a couple ppl that would love to get that ph# from you.

yeah. my e-mail is eugeneglouzgal@hotmail.com, my aim is waytoorandom or pm me. i'll pm you the number when i get home kansas, that way you can spread ti around sicne i guess u know some people and a lot of forums.