Emag Extremes (Modular Emags)
I had a few questions about em...See if you can help me.
1. The Modular Emags on AGD-Europe's site....Are thoes the EXACT models the USA will get (in terms of milling design)? Reason I ask, is I want a bare-bones non-milled Extreme so I can send to get milled.
AGD - yes
2. If I get a Modular Emag, can I strip it down to nothing so I can get it anodized? (I ask this because of the wires and such...I dont want any going into a batch of acid)
ADG - yes
3. When will they be released in the USA? I havent seen any for sale yet.....
AGD- starting around Christmas
4. How much will the extra breeches be? I see that they aren't interchangable....So how much will they be?
AGD - guessing around 75 not sure yet.
5. Will they feature the AGD Superbolt and aluminum valve stock....Or could it be optional?
AGD- probably Superbolt, alum valve in SFL's first.
6. For a stock Modular Emag....How much do they weigh (with what kind of valve/bolt?)
AGD - With stainless valve about the same as current Emag a few oz lighter maybe.
If you can answer any/all of these questions THANK YOU!
Also, where was the post for the Emag videos? I kinda want to see what all stuffs involved with one...
AGD - call the factory
Last edited by AGD; 10-11-2001 at 10:50 PM.
Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.