Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: metal Warp adapters... 90* & 45*'s

metal Warp adapters... 90* & 45*'s

****NOTICE****
    Currently NOT accepting orders,
    Will be an announcement when things get back up and running.

Well I finally got around to making a dealers thread, but here they are, the 3rd batch of metal warp adapters!

They fit bodies including: origional powerfeed, warp powerfeed, warp ULE, the warp breeches for SFL+X-mags, and most recently the adapter for the vertical ULE body that RogueFactor sells. From what I've been told by someone here on AO who purchased two of my adapters, they also work on the Q loader, which I suppose the hose is very similar.

The 45* adapters are great for tight setups where the hopper is close to the body, the 90* is mostly used by people who wrap the warp hose around thier body. Both adapters are made out of metal; thus being crack resistant.

I have them in Black only, but if there is enough demand I might do another run of electronickel plated adapters...

Price:
    As of now I am selling them for $10 shipped apiece, if you would like two, I'll go $16 shipped... anybody ordering more than two we'll have to work out a deal. Larger orders of course cost less per adapter than a regular order.

~add the $0.35 to order amount if you wish to pay through paypal... I'll eat the 3%...

Shipping Info:
    Seeing as of how the adapters arnt very large in size, it saves money to ship them via USPS. Now we all know how well USPS handles our packages so I only ship the adapters in Tyvek envelopes ensuring that the package makes it to its destination in one piece. Some orders are cheaper to ship via USPS Air, some not, I usually dont go for the USPS Air because it costs extra but if the difference isn't that much I'll do it for ya. If you would like your order to be shipped in any other form, notify me in the PM and we'll see what we can do.

Ordering Info:
    Send me a PM including the following:
    ~Name and address
    ~Quantity and type (45 or 90)
    ~When you plan on sending out the $$ (so I can have the shipment ready to ship ASAP)

I usually ship orders out same day as I recieve payment, that is if the mail comes on time. Otherwise orders are usually shipped first thing in the morning next day.

Payment Info:
    Now accepting PayPal!(add $0.35)... I still accept payment through snail mail. Some people like to send MoneyOrders, others have sent cash. There is always a risk of loosing mail with cash in it, so its your choice whether or not to risk it. Upon recieving an order by PM, I'll respond with my address for payment to be sent to, I'd like to not put my address out for the whole world to see (same with PayPal).

Otherwise if anyone has any questions about anything, pop me a PM!... I'll try to help out as much as I can!

and now for the pictures:

If you've got a picture of your marker with one of the adapters on it, and you'd like it in this thread, Pm me with the pic... and I'll add it to the list!
    Last edited by Bad_Dog; 09-16-2004 at 07:32 PM.

very nice... I will most likley be ordering one to ease my 2 per event plastic warp adapters

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

I ordered one a couple weeks ago, very nice product. Alot better then the old ptp elbow and cheep to. Thanks again

HAVE I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

*evil smile* i see a stock class xmag in the works

i told you everybody would love em.
    Thanks man, great product free up!
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

Magglerock Guest

Do they clamp?

Make them clamp! Then they would be perfect. It looks as if they now employ a screw like the Pro Teams adaptor. This design, I have found, is not preferable to a clamping design.

hey i really need one of these... maybe two :P can i connect them to form like a U or something?

also, do you have the plastic nub/tube kinda thing it attaches to?

the warp i got didnt come with one, and AGD doesnt seem to have them any more

are they the same diameter as the AGD oens?

-edit- nvm im blind... i see them.
    Last edited by E r y k; 06-24-2004 at 12:59 PM.
    AO RULES!

I need to get one of the 45 degree adapters from you also, got something new I gots to try.

pop me a PM... we'll work something out

Up for a great dealer. He's out of town for the next couple of weeks (canada fishing trip). If you are interested, contact me and I can get the product out to you. Thanks!

hmmmm stealing my buisness now eh?

Back from vacation, and added a new picture to the above.

Realized its almost time for the 4th batch!... wow!

I sat down and took a look through my records and I'm nearing the big 25th order... so in appretiation for AO the luckey person who gets order #25 will get two adapters free!

Thanks again guys and gals,
    ~Kyle

What kind of "metal" do you use?

EDIT: Are they copper elbows??
    Last edited by luke; 07-22-2004 at 10:07 PM.

I wasn't stealing your business, I was only helping out your customers so they wouldn't have to wait until you got back.

great dealer, great product, great service

up for an awesome adapter that won't let you down!

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Are they copper elbows??
    indeed they are copper

Quote Originally Posted by silentdeath55
    I wasn't stealing your business
    hence the " "

all serousness is lost when a sentance contains a goofy smily!

other than that, we're closer to the 25 mark!

you need to take paypal.. i can't get to the post office during the week and saturdays im always busy.. i also don't trust leaving my mail in the box for the mailman because it's always stolen

Quote Originally Posted by abaez
    you need to take paypal.. i can't get to the post office during the week and saturdays im always busy.. i also don't trust leaving my mail in the box for the mailman because it's always stolen
    I am currently working on acquiring PayPal... As a matter of fact, I'll be going down to the bank tomorrow to set up a seperate account for internet dealings, which will ultimatly end up being used for PayPal.

Now accepting PayPal! see first post for info!

getting very very close to #25

check your pm's i want one paypal

all Pm's have recieved a responce... or maby two

up

U to the P!

I used my elbow this weekend. It works and looks great!
    Thanks DOG!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

congratulations to jwalker87 for being #25!

he will now recieve both a 90* and a 45* adapter free of charge! doesnt that just make your day?

up for the rest of the night!

eh....yay!

thanks bad_dog! To let everyone know what this will go towards, I am trying to build a warp-right ULE body with a qloader. Zero profile's the idea, and these elbows look great to achieving that. This just made my week!

*sniff* *sniff* thank you! I'd like to accept these in the memory of all those who work for world peace *sniff*
    Last edited by jwalker87; 08-24-2004 at 11:02 PM.

My Feedback

Q-Mag COMPLETE!!! Now I just have to get that ugly little **** anno'd

pictures added thanks to Jwalker! that is one sexy Qloader setup you've got there!

Request for warp adapter

I have a request....

If enough demand, could you make an adapter that would be a 180º that would work with the standard ULE Body Center Feed?

I really hate when the warp hose falls off due to lack of friction to the plastic 90º elbow etc... Tape works but looks nasty!!

Thanks
    Chem

I've had a few people ask about 180* adapters, there are a few reasons why I havent ventured down that road...

...I'd have to do a bit of testing and research to come up with another adapter, when in all reality it would only appeal to a few customers.

...I barely have enough time for the adapters that I currently offer...

...A 180* adapter is going to be fugly no matter what or how its made... I dont want to be responsible for something fugly

smell what I'm stepping in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Dog
    I've had a few people ask about 180* adapters, there are a few reasons why I havent ventured down that road...

...I'd have to do a bit of testing and research to come up with another adapter, when in all reality it would only appeal to a few customers.

...I barely have enough time for the adapters that I currently offer...

...A 180* adapter is going to be fugly no matter what or how its made... I dont want to be responsible for something fugly

smell what I'm stepping in?
    What is the material you make the 90º and 45º from? I have a pipe bender I can make my own 180º adapter if I really had too! besides the alternatives are: (for me that is)

1. My current set up where I have a center feed ULE body and use a 90º warp elbow where the hose from the warp to the adapter has to 90º as well which in turn it pops off during play once in awhile, yes tape fixes that but isn't permanant and is ugly as well.

2. I could use 2- 90º elbows to make my 180º but that is even more ugly!! and more resistance I would think...

3. Make a 180º smooth tube so my warp hose doesn't have to bend and/or fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic79
    What is the material you make the 90º and 45º from? I have a pipe bender I can make my own 180º adapter if I really had too! besides the alternatives are: (for me that is)

1. My current set up where I have a center feed ULE body and use a 90º warp elbow where the hose from the warp to the adapter has to 90º as well which in turn it pops off during play once in awhile, yes tape fixes that but isn't permanant and is ugly as well.

2. I could use 2- 90º elbows to make my 180º but that is even more ugly!! and more resistance I would think...

3. Make a 180º smooth tube so my warp hose doesn't have to bend and/or fall off.
    I'd be interested in seeing how the bent pipe would fair as a feed tube. I was deterred from that idea with the fear that when a pipe is bent it looses its circular shape and thus the balls wouldnt feed through properly. If you get something working lemme know!

I have connected two 90* adapters together and it does work... but its a huge inverted U sticking off the top of the body.

needless to say I havnt really invested alot of time in the idea since I dont see a real market for something like that.

Notice***

~Due to some changes in my schedule I've lost my ability to keep a reasonable number of these adapters in stock, so I think that I'm going to lay low for a little while and not take any orders. I'm not sure how long it'll be but I have to get some things around here situated before I can resume my normal "status".