Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flatline Reg. Maintenance.

Is it normal to hear a sqeak from the Flatline every time I take a shot? I don't think my Flaline is flowing properly, the gun does not rapidfire any more; no matter what psi I set it to. I have a Minimag w/X-Valve. I can't shoot more than two or three shots in a row. It keeps "chuffing", not fully cycling. I've tried different springs and carriers with no luck.

Thanks for your help

Great info in case mine ever messes up on me.Thanks again

k i ve got a flatline n itz leakin...im thinkin itz an oring problem...wat size orings are they
    and where can i get it hydroed (ive heard someone on ao does it for reasonalble price)
    fully nexused e orracle for sale---550

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1687784#post1687784

please email me at pbguru88@yahoo.com

The 3K Flatline uses the same exact o-rings as in the RT parts kit. So if you have a 3K model use that. If you have 45K you gotta order from AGD.

umm...lemme rephrase my ?
    if i do not own an rt pro wat size orings do i need

I said if you have a 3K Flatline, USE THE RT PARTS KIT. They are the same O-rings.

i know that, but since i do not have rt parts kit and do not want to order one...do you have ne idea wat the 2 sizes are?

Quote Originally Posted by pbguru89
    i know that, but since i do not have rt parts kit and do not want to order one...do you have ne idea wat the 2 sizes are?
    no I don't, I just use the RT Parts kit....

Same thing.

Please explain to me the following two things,
    1. how do I adjustt the output pressure?
    2. I got this in a trade and when I gased it up the output needle pegged to over 1500 and blew a gapping hole in the side of my macro

someone plaease help me out

Quote Originally Posted by ECD2004
    someone plaease help me out

Loosen up the lock nut on the front of the reg. Then use a hex wrench to adjust the velocity. In = higher, out = lower.
    I'm not wearing any pants
    My Feedback
    more a matter of stroking it 'til it "feels" right. -GP@PPS
    X-Valve'd ULE Mag
    PPS Hurricane

Hydro testing

I need to have my fibre wrap tank (that has a flatline reg) hydro tested. Do I have to remove the regulator to do this?

If so, how do I get it off? I don't understand the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Do I completely unscrew the output pressure valve at the front of the flatline system and then screw the whole thing off the tank?

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook
    I need to have my fibre wrap tank (that has a flatline reg) hydro tested. Do I have to remove the regulator to do this?

If so, how do I get it off? I don't understand the instructions at the beginning of this thread. Do I completely unscrew the output pressure valve at the front of the flatline system and then screw the whole thing off the tank?

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    You cannot remove the Flatline Reg correctly without special tools. It needs to be torqued back on correctly using the same tools. You need to send it to an AGD Tech or AGD itself to have it done. Don't mess around.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Yeah dont mess with it , send it to tuna. He does a great job

when i turn my flatline reg above 800 psi output it leaks out of teh ajustment cap. I also have an old mag that leaks when i tun it up to high. why does it do this and how do i make it stop?

Maintenance? Other than keeping it clean and playing I haven't touched it since I got it. I figured I'll take it out and rebuild it when it breaks. The o-ring are probably a good 5 years old and still going strong. Think works like a champ!

Is there a new thread that has the pictures anywhere or a website maybe?

Search www.warpig.com tech pages. There is an article on flatline maintenance. I would post the link, but it went out with my old computer.

Well I tested out that link and found it...

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tech...ne/index.shtml

Thumbs up

Wow, thanks for the quick response, this link is just what I needed, YOu Rock!!

I have a 3000 flatline I recieved in a trade and it won't take a fill I changed the fill nipple twice as well I have no idea what it could be.

Back out the fill nipple half a turn and see if it starts filling with air. It's possible in some cases to use a fill nipple that has a check valve that won't open if you tighten the fill nipple in too far. Depends on the type of fill nipple used...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVCG
    Back out the fill nipple half a turn and see if it starts filling with air. It's possible in some cases to use a fill nipple that has a check valve that won't open if you tighten the fill nipple in too far. Depends on the type of fill nipple used...
    It seems like the stainless fill nipples can work the aluminum pretty hard also. I would think that after you crank one in and out several times, the nipple may be sitting lower in the hole than it was when new.
    Last edited by Spider-TW; 10-08-2009 at 09:01 AM. Reason: is-it

darn it...now that I need to do maintenance on my flatline, the pics aren't there...

Have you tried going to the Warpig site? I think their walk-through has images on their flatline maintenance page.

Try the one on MCB also.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Beemer; 05-09-2010 at 12:31 PM.

45k flatline question:

My reg seat looks like a white piece of cast plastic. Completely rigid, and the piston is far too large to move through it. How do you replace this part or remove it for cleaning the piston?

Quote Originally Posted by Newt
    45k flatline question:

My reg seat looks like a white piece of cast plastic. Completely rigid, and the piston is far too large to move through it. How do you replace this part or remove it for cleaning the piston?
    You need to replace the reg seat now. If you dont know how to do it you will bend the reg pin. Talk to Tuna for a rebuild. He just edjumacated me at TB4 rebuilding one of mine. You need a papermate pen as a tool. LOL

Sounds great, but I'm the type who likes to be in the "edumacated" club too. Ballpoint pen, huh? I'll PM Tunaman. Hopefully I'll be able to catch him at D-Day.