Thread: Shrapnel paint is nice

Shrapnel paint is nice

i just bought a case of shrapnel paint from my local store for a mere $35 a case
    the type of paint is X (not XX or XXX)
    this is some of the best paint i have ever shot before, every shot went straight on target and broke, only had one chop in barrel due to my error, and strangely enough the paint has a wierd powder coating on it to absorb broken paint in the bag

i felt kind of ghetto when i bought it cuz it was only $35 a case but i had a friend who strongly recommended it, i shot the red/black shell with white fill, (spent some time cleaning the yellow/green with (unknown color here) so i wanted the red/black ones), but this stuff was shootin darts with my stock valved 68 classic

the day went great today because i shot so many people....but ended horribly because i was saving half the case for wednesday to play, and some wanker stole it and some gear from my friends bags and money
    - 68 classic, customizing in the works
    - Black/Blue VSC Phantom from WWA

xXHavokXx "I'll say it again. This gun will get you laid."

Dude! My friend got that but it had evil in it

Where'd you get it tell me! I wanna find paint that cheap local (I live in WA too)
    My Feedback
    UBLPB. UBLPB. UBLPB.

Shrapnel is PMI seconds. And if you are getting it for $35 you are getting ripped off.

Any paint under 40 bucks is good for me.

Hey man. I live in Newcastle, so any advice on where to get that cheap of paint would be appreciated. I'm not that concerned about quality, but if it works and only costs $35 a case I'm all for it. I currently use Draxxus Rec-Sport with a bright yellow fill and a green shell. Not bad stuff if you ask me, and it seems to work well enough for $45 a case. For those of you who want to complain about us being overcharged, here in Washington we can't even find those Brass Eagle Blue Streaks for less than $40 a case. I wish we got some attention. The sport here is really starting to go, but the fields charge like hell, and there isn't any national attention or activity here. Wish one of the national level big games or scenario games would come here.

Yeah Cheap paint rules. And kind of off topic but lol Blazestorm that video in your sig is hilarious.

Yeah it is

But I really hate the prices, I remember having to pay 85 bucks for a case of recsport... I was a noob and thought that was a pretty good deal... *slaps forehead*

Now I'm happy with any decent paint under 50. Last weekend I was spending 60 on blaze... argh

One of these days, somebody will figure out how to decently manufacture a cheap paint, and it will totally revolutionize the sport. I'm serious that I could shoot bullets for a lot cheaper than paintballs, and it is just not reasonable that I am spending this much on paint. Field fees are high enough, and then to throw all the paint on top of it just makes it so that I'd sooner so screw fields and play outlaw. We play woodsball in a big local canyon with about 20 acres of flat, unpopulated bottom in the suburbs of Seattle (Devil's Elbow if any of you care), so its pretty damn nice to have cheap stuff when the nearest "real" field is half an hour away and costs you at least $50 for a day after paint and fee.

Honestly though, I do believe that one day there shall come somebody to learn how to cheaply manufacture paint, and it will make the sport that much more enjoyable. You know? I blow off 600 rounds in a day of outlaw rec-ball, but that is still $15 a day accounting for CO2 and a $40 case of paint. Then there's the games where we decide to play a real constricted area rec-ball such as "the island only" or "around deep pond" or across one of the ravines playing center flag... that is damn fun.

We will play scenario games and such when we have most of the group of 15 there, but when we are down to the regular 5 and a maybe a couple others we just play short close-range skirmishes. I really wish we could really set up the field down there, buy a chrono, and try to get more people coming.

despite the fact that shrapnel is PMI seconds its still worth $35 a case, it works just as good as PMI premiums (in fact i chopped more premiums than Shrapnel)
    and i bought the paint at Ed's Surplus up in Lynnwood, but other places like The Paintball Store, TPS, gets it in every once in while, but they are in Kenmore so thats a bit closer than Lynnwood

Seriously, where'd you pick that stuff up. Blaze and I were going to get some zap stuff from FirstCallPaintball that was $30 a case but $35 is worth it if you don't have to worry about broken paint in shipping. Yeah, and $85 a case is nothing Joe, I remember when I first started my friend TJ and I were splitting cases of Marbs and that was over $110 a case and that was with his $20 discount since he worked at the old splat attack. Allstar was even more.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

i usually buy midnight now a days for $40-$45 a case but i saw this stuff on the counter and had to try it