View Poll Results: Would you buy an Intelliframe for your non-AGD paintball gun?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 55.81%
  • No

10 23.26%
  • No, I have an electronic gun

9 20.93%

Thread: Would you buy an Intelliframe for your Spyder/'Cocker/etc if AGD made them?

Question Would you buy an Intelliframe for your Spyder/'Cocker/etc if AGD made them?

Hey Tom,

I was just wondering if you guys are working on making versions of the Intelliframe for other, non-AGD markers? Not that I -OWN- any non-AGD markers.

I figure that it'd be a great way to increase the potential market for the Intelliframe and spread some name recognition/brand awareness for AGD. I'm sure some owners of non-AGD guns are somewhat envious that we get the Intelliframe and they don't.

I know there are some members of the forum that don't have an AGD gun or own multiple paintball guns. Would you guys buy an Intelliframe for your Spyder/Pirhana/'Cocker/whatever?

I don't think AGD should spend any time making aftermarket parts for other products besides AGD stuff. There are plenty of aftermarket parts and companies that where build around them. Keep AGD making new and better products to their line of guns and let KAPP make aftermarket parts

just my .02 worth...

Non-AGD markers? You jest! There is no other marker, period! What kind of world are we living in, when someone suggests the existance of any marker other than AGD?

BAD! BAD GUNGA!
    (Swings stick @ Gunga, a la Eric Cartman)
    David M. Jones
    SPPLAT #1001321
    Loyal AGD Customer For Life
    "I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"
    "In case you haven't heard you can run your mag over with your car and it will still work" - TK

Originally posted by davej946
    Non-AGD markers? You jest! There is no other marker, period! What kind of world are we living in, when someone suggests the existance of any marker other than AGD?

BAD! BAD GUNGA!
    (Swings stick @ Gunga, a la Eric Cartman)
    *SNIFFLE* I'm sowwy...

Originally posted by Muzikman
    I don't think AGD should spend any time making aftermarket parts for other products besides AGD stuff. There are plenty of aftermarket parts and companies that where build around them. Keep AGD making new and better products to their line of guns and let KAPP make aftermarket parts

just my .02 worth...
    Yeah, I can see your point, Muzikman. But...if AGD sells lots of Intelliframes for Automags/MiniMags/RT's, just imagine how many they can sell if they made them for other paintball guns. More sales = More $$ for AGD. More $$ for AGD = More R&D and new products.

And maybe a nice Ferrari Maranello with a license plate of "AGD" for Tom.

Other markers

We must consider that AGD has spent years understanding all there is to the "Mag" and finding the best ways to make it operate. This I am sure is going on everyday, I think it will be hard to open another line to make parts for other markers.
    They consentrate on what has been there life line, The Automag.
    Prezents

that would be like palmer offering his parts for a competing gun. It just wouldn't make sense.

Or like AKA designing the excalibur, then continuting making LP products for competing markers. Utterly rediculous.

Consider the Intelliframe another reason why one must buy a Mag over any other gun.

So no, they should not make a version for other guns. Those people are lucky the Warp is universal. Ha ha!

Bug...do I hear a little sarcasm in that voice?

Originally posted by Shaft
    Consider the Intelliframe another reason why one must buy a Mag over any other gun.

So no, they should not make a version for other guns. Those people are lucky the Warp is universal. Ha ha!

As we've seen on this forum many times, some people just won't buy an AGD gun (or Cocker or whatever other paintball gun) for whatever reason. Fine. There's nothing you can do about that.

I don't think that requiring the consumer to buy a Mag in order to be able to purchase a particular accessory (in this case the Intelliframe) makes any sense at all. That's essentially what you're saying. As far as I know, the Intelliframe is unique in being engineered to allow one to add an intellifeed easily and cheaply. In my opinion, AGD should make the Intelliframe for other mechanical paintball guns. It'd certainly increase their sales and the $$ they earn.

We all want that, don't we?

Originally posted by Muzikman
    Bug...do I hear a little sarcasm in that voice?
    yup, you hear a lot of sarcasm in that voice.

Talking um..... no

I say they should stick to making stuff for their own products, when it comes to things such as grip frames and such, things like warp feeds really -need- to be adaptable to all 'markers, or it would be even harder, and take longer for them to be accepted, thus limiting sales on such a revolutionary product. As for the intellifeed link, im sure competitors will find a way to copy it somewhere in the future, give it a little time.

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

Originally posted by Shaft

Uh, WE'RE lucky the warp is universal. Otherwise they wouldn't allow it at tournaments.
    Early to rise and early to bed may make a man healthy but socially dead.

I think Gunga has the right idea, and I would definitely buy an Intelliframe for other markers!

I always find it amusing when people say AGD shouldn't make products for other paintguns. What kind of business strategy is that? Generally speaking, it is always better to diversify to garner a larger market share. In the end, this just benefits the players who have come to respect AGD's level of service and quality.

I remember when players complained about the Warp Feed being advertised, reviewed or otherwise tested on Angels instead of Automags, but doesn't that make more sense? There are a lot of Spyders, Tippmanns, Cockers and Angels in the world. Selling parts for those markers means more capital for AGD which means more R&D, goodies, sponsorship and prize give-aways for us

Sincerely,

Matt
    Last edited by Yipe; 10-17-2001 at 06:49 PM.

I have only one thing to say to people who look at all the cool AGD stuff and want it, but dont want to buy an AGD marker.

It sucks to be you!

MM12074
    I LIKE SMALL DOGS!

I would...

definetly but one for my cocker.
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

ok my my brother wants one for his cocker

Originally posted by SkApAiNtMaG
    i want one for my cocker

I don't know about you guys, but i'd buy an autococker if AGD made one!

first off id like to say that if you dont want anything to do with agd or dont want there markers 1.why are you here and 2.why are you here.second.if agd sold there frames to other people there is good and bad that would come out of it.the good-more money for agd means lower prices and more new items beacuse of the money for raserch.the bad-there would be people running around in there gay loser cockers with agd parts.if you want a cocker so bad,buy cocker parts.dont come runningto agd whenever theres a part you like but cant have an start begging and whining.also y do we want them using ourparts on different guns?thats like putting a boat moter in a plane, its just wrong.
    email me at ritesidefight666@aol.com to ask about my third party service...or just pm me...
    jolly green giant