Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triggernomics does it AGAIN!! (pics)

Triggernomics does it AGAIN!! (pics)

Hi All,

Dan at Triggernomics sent me a care package that I had to share with you. It's a whole series of triggers for the Intelliframe and one for the Emag. I think we will have a contest to giveaway 3 of these babies and I'll even let you decide what kind of contest it should be!! Gimme some ideas!!

AGD

Here's my ideas...........

1. the person who thinks up the contest would win A trigger.

I'd say make a real funny contest like..............

The contest could be " why i deserve a trigger contest "
    and then you get to have a REALLY long thread on why they think they deserve one.

You could randomly choose someone with a inteliframe and give it to.

Why tom is great contest ( you get to choose the cheeseyst story on why you're great)
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

awwwwwwwww.... No z-grip trigger? Ohh well I want one for my intelliframe Hmmmm I call the flare at the top right corner. I think the contest should be a name the trigger contest. I got dibs on shiny "Flare" trigger. But seriously maybe the contest should be about the best paintball expereince you've ever had that involved your mag(Minimum 1 page essay).

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

The contest should be who has the best looking mag, with a vote. AND of course we all know my stock class mag would win hands down

To prove the gun is yours, you have to put in a piece of paper with your sn or something like that. Then we can all vote for like 3 different catagories. Most unique, Rarest, and Best Looking
    ~Chaos
    chaos@cazorp.com
    NutBuster.net
    Team AO, SoCal

Wanna talk to a REAL skanline guntech? Email smackmyass@cazorp.com

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    whoa.... sweeeeeeeet

Hmm.. A contest? I say... the "See how fast you can ship $100 to joeyjoe367" First 3 winners get to give me the triggers

But in all seriousness, Mabe if people used "MSPaint" or something and came up with a trigger design (Kinda like the Angel Triggers w/the Women Legs and stuff )

Then mabe Dan Could actually Make some of them that he likes.

Well, I have a couple of ideas, how about:

"See who can name the most people that are subscribed to this forum, the one with the most names wins."

and

"A contest to find who can come up with the best acronym for either AGD or Trigger. Three top entries get triggers"
    me

"You can only hide your lack of game with your Rate of Fire for so long." - RobAGD

Man those are beautiful!

MM12074
    I LIKE SMALL DOGS!

beer pong!!!!

Well, maybe that wouldn't work so well. Ok, not to be serious. How about a counterstrike tournament? That would be kind of unfair though, because I'm really bad at it. The most creative self made add on to your gun. Best paintball injury, and the story behind it. Pick a serial number of an emag (around 336 would be nice). Have an endurance chat, and see who will stay active in the chat room the longest. Funniest bin laden joke. Send them to people who lost someone close in the terrorist attacks. Or, if none of these work, then you could give me the E-Mag trigger because my adjustment screw in mine was loctited when I got it, and I stripped it out. I was gonna send my gun in in the winter to get upgraded and have that fixed. It's a little sketchy sending a gun from a school that isn't supposed to have them. That trigger would save me a lot of time.

ZOWEE! A CONTEST! I HOPE I WIN!

How about the contest be whoever gets the funniest pic of me wins?!
    Or whoever comes up with the best name for pudding wins!?
    Whoever has the best ending fraze wins(ENDO!)?
    Whoever makes the best JOKE about MAJORDAMAGE wins?!

So whataya say?

ENDO!
    Oldskool

I think that a contest along a more seasonal theme would be great. If you want something funny I think seeing some of these people dressed up in some ridiculous costumes that are somehow related to paintball. Dress up, take a pic, post it. Have a vote, or have some unbiased people pick who wins. Just remember that the costume would have to somehow be related to paintball. Give us a week or so to come up with a costume, just start a new contest thread. There we go now we have a contest, hehehe, if anyone wants to thank me just toss one of those triggers my way, the emag one is nice . Had to give it a shot.
    Silver Freeflow Lockout Edition Racegun
    14" Silver Freak
    Halo

UW-Milwaukee Paintball

I think we should havea a "show you're biggest welt" contest... hey, no pain no gain.... lol
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

Biggest welt huh...*gets out paintball gun shoots himself 200 times till there is a 1 foot by 1 foot welt on his stomach* I WIN! NO PAIN NO GAIN! HOO HA!!!

ENDO!

oustanding paintball pictures....... picture of people playing paintball then doing stuff you usually don't see.....
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Whoaaa those triggers are beautifl. No contest ideas, just love those triggers!!!!

The contest should be called "Kane wins". In all cases, well... Kane wins. I'll just give you my name and address now and save you some time.

-Anyway-

I think we should have a contest where a digital camera or scanner is not needed. I have no pictures of my mag and won't be able to get any.

Kane

"extended warranty? How can I lose!" -Homer Simpson

shartley Guest

Thumbs up

I think we should have a contest where a digital camera or scanner is not needed.
    I agree. I think the contest should not require any skills, software, or equipment that the average AO Member does not posses.

What I would suggest is an essay contest. It could be the “Why I Should Win The Trigger Essay Contest”. I think entries with good content and low lip to rear contact should be the criteria. This should allow most everyone to have an equal shot at actually winning. And I would also suggest only ONE entry per person (and NO edits). This would make people have to THINK about their Essay before posting it.

How about a hunt? Put a password somewhere in this forum or the airgun.com site. The first, (or two or three) person to post the password in a thread in the main forum wins.

ben_JD Guest

Drawing

Tom, why not choose winners randomly from the AOers. Of course, factor in those who have posted in the last 4 weeks and have at least x posts. First winner gets to pick his/her trigger of choice, etc.

You guys are sooooo funny, I am laughing with every post I read. My vote therefore, goes to Kane and Shartley's idea, no scanning or computer skill needed, just imagination.
    Truth is, it'll be really hard to judge because you are all so eloquent with your responses.
    I wish I could give you all free triggers, but alas, I'm really busy right now and don't see any free time coming up for a while.
    Thank you all for your input, and thanks to Tom for posting my stuff here.
    Good luck to all of you, whatever the contest may be,
    Dan@Triggernomics

Dan?

Hey Dan,
    The trigger on the bottom left would look great in my Intelliframe, what would someting like that cost?
    Paul La Rue

Originally posted by Maghog
    My vote therefore, goes to Kane and Shartley's idea
    Does that include the "Kane wins" contest?

Kane

ok i have the best contest.

Who can find Shartley's longest post. he has written so many essays here that it could get interesting.

shartley Guest
    That would be interesting.... some of the best were in DB though.

I am not entering this contest anyway.. no matter what they decide to run. So I just say.. Good luck to all... and have fun.

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Originally posted by Kane

Does that include the "Kane wins" contest?

Kane
    Did I mention that my REAL name is 'Kane' ??? j/k

I should win one... Why, you may ask? Three words...

TOG I EMAG!!

I like Shartley's idea. Its something equal. Or the find the longest Shartley post was kinda funny. Or maybe find the first time I added my famous "ENDO!" to my posts(I looked back and all but like 10 or 15 posts had my "ENDO!" I beleive!). GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!

ENDO!

Out of respect for Tom and this forum, I don't want to start to talk about prices here. If you are truly interested in a purchase, then you know where to reach me.
    I can say that carving a stock trigger would cost a lot less than having one made from scratch, but that's as far as I'll go here.
    Kane, nice try. The imagination of the AO members never ceases to amaze me.
    Keep up the fun!
    Dan

im all for having a contest i wish i had one of tohse babies on my e-mag :P
    www.geocities.com/viil3/Team.html

How about this

you get a thing going with a bunch of caves. Your cursor turns into a little man with a bazooka. you shoot it into the cave and if you kill usama bin laden you win.

Contest

"Yoshi" that is the answer to the contest........
    well it was worth a try
    Prezents