Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SFL Pictures and History Thread

SFL Pictures and History Thread

No its not a "POST PICTS OF YOUR SFL" thread I know that exists here. There is also this old thread listing (at a time) the owners of the known 35? SFLs

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91439

Never the less, that thread is rather antiquated and what images are left are not current.

As I have already posted in this forum I am rebuilding my gallery pages and one of the sections I am most interested in filling in is the SFL E-Mag section. I would really like help in hunting down the as many as we can, collecting as many pictures as we can on each one (from their original setup, their cahnge of owners and re-anoes) sort of a timeline of each one and where they are now.

Yes I suspect it will be a slow process and perhaps never complete but it's fun to look is it not? And how nice would it be to have a place to see them all?
    Last edited by Z-man; 07-20-2004 at 05:07 PM.

Also I have spoken to Kila (the mastermind behind my SFL) and he may or may not have all the pictures of the markers conception and milling. If any of you packrats saved those images that used to be on his "Christmas Chimera" thread, I would be most grateful for them.

Sounds interesting, free up, let's get this gallery up!

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

Fist SFL capture- Bawitheba's Black SFL (which appears to be for sale...)

http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb/ga...theba_sfl.html

See that? now you punk SFL owners tremble!! I WILL FIND YOU ONE BY ONE
    Last edited by Z-man; 03-26-2005 at 01:25 PM. Reason: updating all my links

Better post up before you come and get me.

Timeline. Bought it new over 3 years ago and have had it since. It's undergone some pretty dramatic improvements. Eye, software upgrades, and Tom was nice enough to hook me up with an X-Valve and a X-mag vert breech. It also has a European unmilled warp breech. The whole thing went to anno last year and went from it's original gloss pewter to a semi gloss blue grey.

Last edited by Load SM5; 07-22-2004 at 07:20 PM.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

mine is in the other thread, i think this is a new one.

History of the Baby Poop Green SFL from my perspective...

Summer of 2002 I spent building an awesome E-Cocker... AKA body, race frame, tons of goodies... Around September of 02 I had to put that for sale to pay for school... But instead of selling it, I was offered the SFL emag in trade. This was on the old PBcity forums, which have now become extinct. I totally forget the owner before me's name, I just remember that he was in Canada... We shipped guns twords the end of September... the SFL was at my house in a week, but my race cocker took 3(!) months to get there! wasn't until the middle of december after I filed a "lost package" form or whatever it is with USPS...

Anyhoo, I ended up losing my job, and I overall saw how stupid it was to own a super high end gun when I play once ever 3 months... My entire setup then was worth well over what my car was worth, and I just didn't feel comfortable with that.

But before I sold it, I lended the gun to LoadSM5 while his SFL was at AGD getting the eye put in... that was around december/january of 02/03... he shipped it directly to ntn4502 after that was done.

ntn then sold it to Lord_Whopass, but I don't know who got it after that.

Anyway, this is a picture of what it looked like when I owned it... I miss this gun And before any of you complain, the scratches in the sight rail came from the owner before me! He had a dye Izon on the gun.. it was in the picture he showed me of it, but that was lost with PBcity...

Don't you love the Messy bookshelf, or socks on the chair? Had a halo-A hopper, WGP flame drop, and a crossfire 88/4500 stubby tank on it... good times...
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

I have the poop green sfl now. I traded my species timmy with 04 maxflo and a halob hopper along with some ups. I then put an x valve and a ultralight on it and got new software installed. I love it it rocks.

Oh yah lord whoppass tradded it to me and my name is Jon C.

1/35 sfl emag

want to trade 68/4500 for 88/4500

Quote Originally Posted by Load SM5
    Better post up before you come and get me.

Timeline. Bought it new over 3 years ago and have had it since. It's undergone some pretty dramatic improvements. Eye, software upgrades, and Tom was nice enough to hook me up with an X-Valve and a X-mag vert breech. It also has a European unmilled warp breech. The whole thing went to anno last year and went from it's original gloss pewter to a semi gloss blue grey.

Sorry for barging in on the thread here, I dont have an SFL, but I just had to say VERY NICE Load. I didnt know you go it re annoed, but very nice color

Site update.

Misfit- your SFL was added. I would really love some background on it (any info you have). And I bet you can get the other thing? MORE pictures! and higher res. I want to be able to see dust specs in the Shocktech logo!

Koosh! thanks for the history on the unfortunately named SFL- I have added it to Jonmcfatty's SFL page.

Jon- Guess what I want from you? that AND how it's currently setup and all that othe good info you can see!

http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb/ga...ags/page1.html

Going to bed now... sooo tired.
    Last edited by Z-man; 03-26-2005 at 01:26 PM. Reason: updating all my links

ZMan you might want to check this out
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...52#post6544452

You misspelled my screen name on the main page Z-Man. Also that pic is a little old and the specs have changed a bit. I'll take a new one later today and give you the new specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Load SM5
    You misspelled my screen name on the main page Z-Man. Also that pic is a little old and the specs have changed a bit. I'll take a new one later today and give you the new specs.
    Fixed and yes indeed get me a slew of pictures! take like 40 and choose the best 10 everything, with the tank and hopper, without, from the left, from the right, from the 45 angle left you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nt2004
    ZMan you might want to check this out
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...52#post6544452
    Thanks for the help nt2004. It happenes that that is the black SFL I have listed and he is selling it on AO here too. Appeciate the effort guys!

Wc Keep Guest
    info regarding misfits sfl.

before it went to misfit it belonged to an old blackcell member that went by the ao name spacemanspiff. im almost positive he was the original owner.

i saw this in the IAO pic thread... apparently an AFTICA member has one and hasnt said anything...

t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

that is psychoballer...he obviously wont reply since he is playing...

His is a Red SFL with a black battery pack and an unannod vert breech...
    A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

Wc Keep Guest
    his sfl is the ugliest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wc Keep
    his sfl is the ugliest ever.
    Ehh looks fine to me

Lord - we can obviously see that

I think someone on lock and load has one, but I'm not sure.
    Love Will Tear Us Apart

Just a question that many people have asked:

Why did Shocktech stoped producing SFL E-mags????

limited edition is my guess
    shoctech made stuff such as micro e-mags and such but in larger quantities, kinda like how you can buy super ultimo limited edition dvd's but these are just so special only 35 were made
    - 68 classic, customizing in the works
    - Black/Blue VSC Phantom from WWA

xXHavokXx "I'll say it again. This gun will get you laid."

Actually, they were'nt selling very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshadow9k
    limited edition is my guess
    shoctech made stuff such as micro e-mags and such but in larger quantities, kinda like how you can buy super ultimo limited edition dvd's but these are just so special only 35 were made
    ST didn't make micro emags.... PTP did.... Am I right people?

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    You are right, PTP made the micros not ST.

Don't worry I'm not getting rid of it I'm just proving to all the automags haters in my area that It isn't a worthless peice of junk and it does have a great resale value. I love the thing, it's fast, light, I can shoot accurately with it, it never chops, and it's unique. My only problem is the gas effefiency. With my 68/4500 every time I shoot I can see my gauge go down. Off of a full fill I get 1000 shots, Maybe someone can help me out with that.

-Jon

mine has the ace. and the software is 4.01
    ive been using a 45/45 flatline. i usually use a halo b, i love using a warp, but i need to score a warp breach and havent gotten around to doing that yet. i may try a q loader, but ive been buisy and havent played in a while, im in philadlephia or slippery rock pa

Quote Originally Posted by misfit
    ive been using a 45/45 flatline...
    holy bejesssuss........ Misfit, what do you get like 500 shots off o that ?

I couldnt think of going small than a 68 with a mag... may be light n tight, but its just way crappy on efficiency...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBaller
    holy bejesssuss........ Misfit, what do you get like 500 shots off o that ?

I couldnt think of going small than a 68 with a mag... may be light n tight, but its just way crappy on efficiency...
    a 45/45 is equivalent to a 68/3k almost. You get a good amount of shots, a little under 700. I mean it works and all at least, goes fine if you get all day air.

Quote Originally Posted by jonmcfatty
    Don't worry I'm not getting rid of it I'm just proving to all the automags haters in my area that It isn't a worthless peice of junk and it does have a great resale value. I love the thing, it's fast, light, I can shoot accurately with it, it never chops, and it's unique. My only problem is the gas effefiency. With my 68/4500 every time I shoot I can see my gauge go down. Off of a full fill I get 1000 shots, Maybe someone can help me out with that.

-Jon
    wait, so you are or aren't selling it?

Just wondering how fast I would have had to scramble to get some cash...