Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SFL Pictures and History Thread

THere were 35 - one, paper waight.
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

I actually have been trying to reach Danny Love for a fw weeks now to pick his brain on that very subject.

And Augie- I would very much like pictures LOTS of pictures in nice high res and all the info on the gun for my site.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    Quote Originally Posted by dj89
    THere were 35 - one, paper waight.
    because you are the all knowing of sfl's right?

the closest number we have been able to find out was 25-35. no one actualy has been able to find out the exact number. rumore has it that Shocktech still has some bodies sitting in storage. Robagd asked shocktech a while agao and the number he was given was 25, when loadsm5 asked, he was told 35, so that is the spread we look at. im sure we have probabally accounted for everyone at one time or another, but with people changing ownerships of them as fast as they possibly can, there is no way to really track em. only way to do it would be havew some one purchase every one ever made.

Still to this date, i havnt found another grey dust sfl like the one i used to formally own

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

i wanted to up this to see more recent piks of current sfl's and a more recent list of owners..

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    i wanted to up this to see more recent piks of current sfl's and a more recent list of owners..
    And not to show off your new SFL right?

Nice mag rudz. We all hate you.
    you know you play this game too much when the neighbors stop fixing their broken windows...

I can even remember how many there were. We lost a couple because of lost breaches etc. I have a couple purple ones here, one is new in the box. I would bet the number is more like 25. Bad Boys couldn't pay us for all of them so thats what killed production.

AGD

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    I can even remember how many there were. We lost a couple because of lost breaches etc. I have a couple purple ones here, one is new in the box. I would bet the number is more like 25. Bad Boys couldn't pay us for all of them so thats what killed production.

AGD
    Wait a minute. You have a brand new SFL and never said anything until now??

So... are you going to sell it? I think you should PM me a price if so.

Talking

An SFL.......................NRFB !?!?!?

("never removed from box", for you non-understanding peoples, heh)

i'll give you whatever you think it's worth and then some...

I wish i could afford that. Wait, Tom how many SFL's DO you have???

As far as I know he isn't the only one with hidden sfl's, there are anywhere from a couple to several that are tucked away, and others that have left AO, hopefully to return one day...

It would be sweet to pick up the last few.

AGD
    Dont be so sure that the "NIB" one isnt the one rudz has. Tuna didnt pull that purple one out of thin air. Might want to check your stock again Tom, and verify.

Hey, i will take an sfl Tom if you still have them and will let them go...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor
    Dont be so sure that the "NIB" one isnt the one rudz has. Tuna didnt pull that purple one out of thin air. Might want to check your stock again Tom, and verify.

tom got jacked yo...lol

I'm wiht raptor tom, ill sacrifice virgins or whatever it takes to lay hands on a NIB SFL....

I think I wet myself
    I can't feel my toes . . .

07-10-2003, 01:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by AGDJon
    I will soon aquire a violet dust SFL I happened to find here at the factory. Tom ok'd me to buy it from him so I am keeping it here until I come up with the funds. I have it locked away in the t-cage but will get a pic of it very very soon. The violet is very similar to that of the Shatner x-mags. It is currently in pieces but that is no biggie. Will get the details soon though

Also, I did find a ruined black sfl in the same cage as well.

So that is 2 more.

I would have to agree with Rogue's conclusion that rudz ended up with the nib purple SFL that was at AGD. And by bunny's findings the other purple maybe gone also to AGDJon a few years back, if he actually bought it.

You guys would faint if you saw my NIB collection of guns. The SFL is in my personal collection and never to be sold, sorry. For the past decade I have been buying up guns and just putting them away in the box.

Some people have been to the shop and seen a few of my pieces but no one has been to (decided not to say) where the bulk of the stuff is.

AGD

tom, on another note, did you ever use your chord v2? Email me at USCBro@charter.net
    i recently met shannon mahone, and am going today to get what seems to be a brand spanking new never used chord v2 that he said he bought from you before he left Jax Warriors. I'd like to see if it is really Mint never been used like myself and Colin are both suspicious of. Never had the steel ring in it. I havent asked but he might have an sfl around as well, he pulled 3 emags out of no where, so it wouldnt surprise me. I'll delete this if you need me to

Hey Tom, you SUUURE you don't want to tell us where this place is??? All i want to do is SEE these markers...you could always just take pics

SFL Maxim emag

You guys would faint if you saw my NIB collection of guns. The SFL is in my personal collection and never to be sold, sorry. For the past decade I have been buying up guns and just putting them away in the box.

Some people have been to the shop and seen a few of my pieces but no one has been to (decided not to say) where the bulk of the stuff is.

AGD
    I am prepared to faint.

WOW bunny, nice finds.

OMG! Ive never seen so many kartas sfls and xmags together in one pic! AAA

hahahaha... that picture with the most SFL's in it, believe it was taken at the AO Megameet couple yrs back. My Red SFL would have been in there as well, but I was puking out the side of a teammate's car for the day, didn't make it...

Talking

i count 4 sfl's? we can tie that at the next ao socal meet, lol ,but its kinda cheating, cuz atach will be there, so technically we can have more xmags together also, lol

Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    i count 4 sfl's? we can tie that at the next ao socal meet, lol ,but its kinda cheating, cuz atach will be there, so technically we can have more xmags together also, lol
    If Atach brings his whole Arsenal he'll need Pinkerton on duty to watch over his collection.

Talking

we know he wont, but if he does, ill bring my doberman to watch em..