Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Emag

Fantasy Emag

Someone sent me this made up "fantasy" emag. I think its pretty darn cool!!! Thanks to who sent it - he wrote his name on the image -but I dont recognize it as a user name.

Two things I dont get:

1) the volumizer for a strip screw, I guess I could see it if it was an RT banjo bolt - but why isnt it the same ano?

2) the battery pack - someone mill it already!

hehe - very nice work - another example of too much time on ones hands and a ripped copy of photoshop...

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

Thats pretty sweet I like the color. What did he do with the LED?

Hmm, the little lp chamber looks totally out of place, but yeah...funny lookin'.
    "The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy and drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears and to gather to your bosom his wives and daughters." - Genghis Khan

wow that's an awesome combination of stuff. Very compact looking. I don't prefer that volumizer or whatever on the back though.
    -User

Talking OOooohhh pretty!

Just think, that design is possible I believe, well it is for the most part, it just wouldnt be an electro, just a Z-Gripped ReTro mag.... I had something simular in mind once I got ahold of one of the Modular bodies

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

Wink

i feel that's only an Imagine, i think that's computer graphic
    where is LED??? and how that the Maker deal with all funtion buttons??? and i think in z-grip they won't be able to put the CircuitBoard in it because of the limited of space inside
    but anyway if he can make that real (or if that's real) it would be very very very COOL!!!!!

sweet

Is that real or fake? I would believe someone made it on thier comp?
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

Talking

I Agree with Xzion, i think it's real but i can only be ReTro without electronics parts .

Its fake, unless everyone is trying to be like me.

PIRG-Z!!!!

TOG I EMAG!!!!!

You guys need to actually read the post above...

It's a "fantasy" gun made up by someone using Photoshop.
    Mike Smith

w00t

shartley Guest
    All that "effort" and they could not change the Grip Logo to the correct way (as Thordic pointed out). Heh

Unless it IS real! I heard they are making Markers now days with the writing reversed so that when you look in the mirror you can see how everyone else sees you!

Thordic it's only my oppinion but instead of
    "TOG I EMAG"="GAME I GOT" when mirrored, you should have
    "EMAG TOG I"="I GOT GAME". It makes sense to me unless you have an alterior motive as to why you did it that way. Is there something I'm not getting? Who cares, I have a cool sig. I think I have the nicest one out of all the ones shartley made too. Cphilips is nice as well, it's kind of comedic.

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

OOOOOOOOH! MY DREAM GUN! A ZEMAG! That would be GAMEZ backwards! BUY ME ONE!

ENDO!
    Oldskool

Originally posted by X-Plosive
    Thordic it's only my oppinion but instead of
    "TOG I EMAG"="GAME I GOT" when mirrored, you should have
    "EMAG TOG I"="I GOT GAME". It makes sense to me unless you have an alterior motive as to why you did it that way. Is there something I'm not getting?
    Everyone seems confused

See, its all about how it was placed in that picture I did.

I GOT
    GAME

The I is on top of the G, T on top of the E.

TOG I
    EMAG

Letters are in the same relative position. Its a cross between mirror imaging and backwards writing. My own unique hybrid.

Besides, Tog I Emag sounds better than I Tog Emag

[Added on Edit: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=14493 Look there and you'll see what the hell I am talking about if you missed it.]
    Last edited by Thordic; 10-19-2001 at 02:02 PM.

To clearify - it is a FAKE and FANTASY - its just some parts photoshopped onto one another and an anoscheme layed on. Further proof is him forgetting to flip the AGD Icon and lettering...

I just thought it looked cool - maybe they SHOULD engineer a zgripped emag.

I know, that the ONLY problem I have about buying an E-Mag, is it doesnt come in Z-Grip style... I love my Z-Grip... and it would be a hard task to dismiss it and go back to a regular frame.... if I had the cash, and they came out with a Z-Grip E-Mag, Id have to buy one!! another nice option, would be to make a E-Z-Grip that could be applied to regular 'mags... *sighs and mutters 'Z-Grip = addictive and WONDERFUL!"*
    Last edited by Xzion; 10-19-2001 at 03:59 PM.

that's pretty cool

Wouldn't it be extremely hard to make a Z-EMAG? The position of the solenoid would be difficult to make because it would be at a reverse position as the regular emag. But if they did make one that would be awesome, of course you would need a Modular body, super bolt, 4500 Flatline, Warp, and HALO to complete the package *drooooooool*
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

I dont think it would be too hard to make an E-Z-grip, you'd just have to adjust the orientation of the sear and the solenoid, Im sure somethign would be able to be worked out... I can think of a method that might work right now... though, I may be completely out to luch

cool, wanna share your idea? Oh just looked at it again and saw it has a modular body already.

i would take any one of those any time
    www.geocities.com/viil3/Team.html

Z Grip on E Mag...hmm...EZ Mag?
    Early to rise and early to bed may make a man healthy but socially dead.

Originally posted by Xzion
    I dont think it would be too hard to make an E-Z-grip, you'd just have to adjust the orientation of the sear and the solenoid, Im sure somethign would be able to be worked out... I can think of a method that might work right now... though, I may be completely out to luch
    At one point Tom said he tried it and it didn't work. There was no way to make a Z-grip emag without totally redesigning it, which I would guess wouldn't be worth the R&D costs.

shartley Guest
    Thordic:
    You stated that X-Plosive did not get what you were doing with the TOG I EMAG thing.. but I would like to pose a question:

If the whole idea is to create a mirror image, and thus you reverse the letters of the words to I GOT GAME.. but you placed them on TWO lines making the following…

TOG I
    EMAG

Then if you were to put them on ONE line (as you do in your signature), should it not follow the same basic rules? It should be in reverse. And if you are dropping the line in reverse, it would not go in front of the bottom line, but actually go in BACK of the bottom line… see? Everything is in reverse. So the placement should also be in reverse.

The flaw in your thinking was keeping the letters reversed in order, but then not keeping their actual placement in the single line ALSO in reverse. You have to think of the mirror. All actions should be in reverse, to include how you lower them to a single line. Otherwise your own play on the reverse thing falls apart.

I hope this made sense…. Try actually doing it in a mirror, you will see exactly what I am saying. Take a paper and write your two lined saying…

TOG I
    EMAG

Now hold it up to a mirror. Say what you read out loud. You will say “I got game.”

Now write what you actually read on the same piece of paper, but do it on ONE line, not two. Hold it up to the mirror. Now read what you see….

it will be “EMAG TOG I” not “TOG I EMAG”

(added note: As you can see.. the “relative position” of the TOG and I are the same both ways. The only thing different is their relative position to the word EMAG. One is correct, and one is not. That is unless you really don’t care about the Mirror effect.. and if that is the case, why even do the two lined one?)

Thordic; hrm, if thats the case.... please excuse me... Ive got to go cry *sobs* heh... I want an E-Z-Grip SOOOOOOO BAD!!

You guys are all begging me for Z-Grips but when I come up with half a dozen new ones at Diablo Direct you take weeks to sell them out! That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about making another batch.

The problem with the E-ZGrip is that the solenoid is not pulling in the right direction to actuate the sear.

AGD

Originally posted by AGD
    You guys are all begging me for Z-Grips but when I come up with half a dozen new ones at Diablo Direct you take weeks to sell them out! That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about making another batch.

The problem with the E-ZGrip is that the solenoid is not pulling in the right direction to actuate the sear.

AGD
    Most of us that support the Z-Grip already have one.. (no need for more than 1)

And you say you have a problem? Well that is why we are all here for! AO R&D could help you brainstorm but I don't think you could sell enough e-zmags to make up for all the changes to the current setup.
    Sure would be nice though.
    Maybe in a few years.

Tom to be honest not many of us want to order from Diablo. We rather order from stores like paintballgear.net even though they are unreliabel. However in my oppinion the best online paintball store is http://www.bbtpaintball.com. I guarantee that if you made 100 more z-grips they would all be sold within 1 month. Everyone at my field wants one after seeing and firing mine.

I didn't feel like quoting all of Shartley's post...

No, the whole point isn't to mirror. I tried doing a mirror image (Making it the right way and then doing a horizontal flip) and it didn't look at good as

TOG I
    EMAG

So then I made the aforementioned image.

That day, when I went on IRC, a bunch of people started saying TOG I EMAG to me because they thought it was funny.

So, from that, TOG I EMAG as a one line phrase was born.

Unless you read differently than the rest of us, you read left to right, top to bottom, which would lead to TOG I EMAG when its read and put onto one line.

Besides, I never claimed that I wanted to make sense.