Thread: warp feed fellings....

warp feed fellings....

hey well my question is how do ya people get used to shootin anygun w/ warpfeed? it adds more weight, and the only two people i saw using it i shot one out, and the other was shot out the sameway, right in the warpfeed coming out there off hand, but it was easy for'em to playon for a while, all caught up in the hosing and inside of the body of it. but how are ya supposed to come out your off hand? i know ya can come at the top w/ less profile, but thats it.

You don't have to let gravity feed your balls for short strings, just tilt the gun on it's side.
    Potatoboy!

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped
    it gives me a smaller profile no matter where i come out to shoot. I like tilting my gun when i come out. I ususaly tilt it about around 45º out where the hopper is very noticable and easy to hit. Now that i have a Wapr feed, i can tilt the gun all the way to the side and still have it feed reliably.

But i do think there is a slight disadvantage to having a Warp. If your Warp feed is on the left side, your kind of stuck on shootin from top or right. Sure you can tilt the guy when you shoot from the left side and not expose any of hte hopper but then in that position, your shoulder will stick out no matter what. So i try to take left tape now so i dont ahve to shoot form the left side as often. When ever i just HAVE to, i have to sluggishly crouch to the floor and lay on the floor and shoot so i'm less of a target.

If the people were switching the gun to thier off hand, they were missing hte point entirely.

ALl you have to do is turn the gun on its side in your main hand, and shoot out of the off-side of your bunker. The warp will shoot a good 10-15 balls or so in that position before you have to tilt it upwards again.

I expose no more shooting right (my 'natural' side) or my left (my off side). I just tilt my 'mag, slide the gun over a little bit, so the same amount of me and my gun are peeking out my off side. Ive never seemed to have a problem with it, maybe im just special

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

If you're playing with the Warp properly, you're not holding the gun straight up and down. it should be at a 45 degree angle to hold yourself in as tight as possible. It's not all that much more weight. If it seems like it and you can't handle it, you need to work on your upper body strength. Warp is all about taking away one more target for people to shoot. If you get hit in the Warp or hopper you would have been shot in the chest if it wasn't there in the first place.

Hey mac2k4, I noticed you are using an angel air. How much do they weigh? If it is as heavy as everyone said it is, you could go to an aa armageddon, or a flatline and shave some ounces from the tank to offset the added weight of a warp feed. This all hinges on my premise that the armageddon and flatline are lighter than the angel air. If its not then don't bother.
    Death smiles on us all. The only thing we can do is smile back.

I think the warp is cool but I've never used it before. It'd probably feel awkward for a bit but it would be so much easier playing with one when you think about it.
    The only reason I wouldn't go warp is that the shape of the mag is disturbed by the design and I like how it looks without some 'positive feed system' mounted on the side.

Well, Courage's setup right now is pretty nice, it still shows the profile of the mag well. By the way, I'm talking about my sig.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

If your playiong with a warp and get shot out due to the warp, then most likely, the player using it, isnt using the feed as intended. The only exposure i have ever given using a warp is 1/2 my head, and my barrel from either side. If the warp is exposed, then the player doesnt understand how the use it properly, or he/she is uncomfortable with tilting the marker.

just my $.02
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

naw my a.i.r isn't heavy, i get lotsa comments on how light my gun is

guys,

tilting out to the offside is even easier with a z-grip (instead of a normal grip)....still very comfortable, and VERY easy to keep your ROF up

-alf