Thread: Large video

Large video

Heres a video I made for some friends of mine. Its just a medley of footage I recorded last Sunday. It is a rather large download (67 megs) so I have two hosts to chose from. Go ahead and use which ever one is faster. It does have a bit of profanity at the end, if its innapropriate mods, I'll take it down

Host 1
    Host 2

This was shot at a little speedball field that we built to practice on. In this video, we have some newer palyers with us. It was a pretty fun day.

in my opinion lose the annoying ACDC and get more of the game sounds and that vid would be really cool... make shift feild with a buntch of friends best paintball ever
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Oh noes... the kid shooting the tippman lifted his mask mid game at the 3:35ish mark.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

:downloads before removed

i like watching people slide into bunkers and knock them down b/c they not sturdy...lol
    nice vid

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    in my opinion lose the annoying ACDC and get more of the game sounds and that vid would be really cool... make shift feild with a buntch of friends best paintball ever
    Yeah I had to mute the clips because people kept talking to me during the game. You would have heard 50% shooting and 50% people yelling and talking about gun problems, plus you'd hear so much profanity i wouldnt be able to post it

Oh and there are some serious safety violations. The majority of the kids that were playing with us that day had never been to a real field and they did some really really stupid stuff. One guy shot himself in the hand off the break and then took his mask off. I'm suprised that we dont get more injuries at the field