View Poll Results: How did your business with CoolHand or Logic Paintball go?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Well Indeed, I will be back.

37 77.08%
  • Eh. Sokay. Might be back, Might not.

6 12.50%
  • Noooooo! Don't give him your money!

5 10.42%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoolHand's (aka Logic Paintball) Official Feedback Thread

CoolHand's (aka Logic Paintball) Official Feedback Thread

It's been suggested that all dealers have feedback threads, and I didn't see any harm in it, so here it is.

If we've done business, tell the folks about it, and vote in the poll if you like. You can see who voted how by clicking the numbers in the poll.

If you've had a problem, or need help, PM me or Email me before you post in here (I just like to have a chance to make things right before hand).

Up until now, I didn't think I had a thread, but upon further inspection, it appears that I have several.

Here are the links:

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5

That's all I ran across, I'll update it if I find any more.

Thank you for your business, and thank you for taking the time to let me know how I did.

Thanks to a load of spammers, the poll is basically worthless now. Meh.

Heres some more from PBN: PBN Feedback Thread

I know most folks don't care about Ebay feedback (for some reason, I dunno), but here is that too: Clicky to see Ebay Feedback.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 01-25-2007 at 10:27 PM.

Remember people - we can all see who has voted by clicking the number of votes for an option in the poll, it shows the user name of who voted, and how they voted, so please don't vote here unless money has changed hands between us.
    Last edited by CoolHand; 01-22-2005 at 12:39 AM.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    I will hold my vote until my items arrive in a few weeks , however I did want to throw in some feedback.

With Ryan's mill going down my RT rail became an impossible item for him to finish at this time. This was after he already had my money and rail , plus a few other things I wanted him to do.

He told me that the work could not be completed when he exhausted all other avenues for fixing his mill. I was understandably upset at this development. Ryan came through in the utmost way. He made me an offer that MORE than made right the wait and inconveniance to me.

I am still waiting on delivery of the product , but if he continues to follow through like he has so far I HIGHLY recommend doing buisiness with him. Not too many people will go out of their way , even put themselves out to make right on something they could have just sent back money and unfinished product with a "oops sorry" note. Especially given that the problem was beyond his control.

Thanks Ryan , and keep up the good work.
    Last edited by punkncat; 08-04-2004 at 06:17 PM.

Ryan Shanks and Logic Paintball are true automag experts. they're prices are unbeatable, their products are unstoppable, and their customer service is the best i have ever seen, in paintball or not.

He patiently answered every single question i had and always sent me the pictures i requested and was able to help me with a few changes in options. a very flexible guy, i reccomend www.Logicpaintball.com and Coolhand to anybody. Keep it up.
    Buy my black/crhome MacDev Sonic!!!!

2k3 MacDev Sonic
    WGP body
    Sonic LPR
    WGP STO 3 way
    Sonic yin-yang bolt
    WGP hinge frame
    CP 2 pc. barrel
    WGP STO Ram
    Sonic feedneck
    Sonic Red Valve
    MacDev Gladiator inline reg

LOOKING FOR AN EMAG. trade gun in sig+cash

Good guy

Bought a half skid of paint and everything came the day I needed it. Right on time. Ryan makes some cool products in a world or huge conglomerates we should all support the little guys like Ryan.

Yay Logic

I bought my entire setup from Ryan @ Logic with his sculpted rail and vert frame and I could be happier with the product or the proffesional attitude of the company. It took a little longer than I expected and I felt that I was being jerked around but because Ryan is a class act he reassured me and The product arrived in pristine condition. Thanks again to Ryan and I look forward to doing business with Logic again in the future.

I bought a level ten from him at a great price. He kept in touch and was very fast getting it to me. A pleasure to deal with. Recommended.
    Z-man - "I would say we are not so much proud as...viscously loyal. Dissing AGD in earshot of AO is like throwing rocks at a bees nest... a big bees nest... with millions of freaking bees that have modded AI software, maneuverability upgrades and rocket launchers."

the Best Page in the Universe
    My Ebay Feedback
    My Feedback

i bought a logic alpha rail, redz pack, and belt.
    i am very happy w/ the rail and pack. the rail is soo light.
    the only thing negative would be the time i had to wait to get the things, but it was the annodisers fault not coolhands.

a+++ seller

thanks
    My Guns: chrome and black pump mag
    -black 2k sniper 2
    -32* vision imp with ups, ECS, reloader B
    -was'd imp w/ i-frame and all ups, warp feed
    -88/3000 and 48/3000 tanks

AIM: Paintball1084

my feedback

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Awesome product .

The finish work is so smooth , with a thick anno like deep gloss paint. The trigger feels like silk.

Thanks coolhand.

Got my emag battery pack annoed gloss black, turned out very well, ule wl rail on the way in awhile also, good work and a nice guy to talk to too

E-Mag, RT Pro, Dye Reflex Autococker AO Feedback

overall, nice product, decent pricing. extremely long lead time but if i'm not mistaken it was when ryan was just getting the first batch of the logic frames (feb/ mar) out so i can see where there might be bugs and looking back, i can accept that. we all gotta start somewhere. good job ryan.
    Last edited by Eatem Alive; 12-29-2004 at 01:58 PM.

good guy, great products, have bought almost 2 complete markers from him and have never had any problems with the products nor the service.
    President Of the UW-Madison Badger Ballers

AO Feedback

1 of 35 SFL Emags VV02746
    Silver Karta/Logic RT Winner:GOTM Most Bling for December VV04971
    Sydarm SY00715
    Nelspot (under restoration)

Thanks cool, i bought a frame, and a darn good one at that! took a little while but that's cause your ano guy was crappy (good thing you got a new one). thanks for the great product, keep up the good work!
    VIVA LA TOM!!!

He had excellent communication throughout. He did everything he could to get my frame to me as fast as possible. The end product is more than satisfactory, it is extremely excellent. I reccomend Logic Paintball to everyone. Great service and product. I'll definately be back for more.
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

The product was awsome. It took a while, but I'm guessing it was in between batches, no problem. Thanks a lot!
    -Black to White 2k4 Freestyle HE-

Ebay Feedback
    PBN Feedback

Automaggot68 Guest
    My pred II Timmy came a few days ago, and in damned fine condition.
    Came with Marker, barrel, a brick of Business cards (that i asked for)
    The marker is in remarkable condition, no scratches on the anno, and is rippin' fast.
    He tuned it nice and good, and even did some 'special' adjustments to the harness and what not for me, free of charge.

This is why i endorse Logic products.
    Fast shipping, quality work, and quality product.
    I'd stake my own reputation on the line for Ryan any day of the week.
    He's a good businessman, and a good friend.

great trader of seller i guess you would call him. i bought a frame from him during his x mas sale. the one thing i didnt like was the frame took a long time to ship but that was in no way ryans fault, it was the fault of the ano guy. so i say if you have a chances buy from ryan, you will not be dissapointed.

A+ trader

A real pleasant fella to deal with. Service was good. Positive communication. I'd do business again with no hesitation. Thanks Coolhand...

I bought a Fireblade maybe month ago or so and I forgot to leave some positive feedback. Coolhand's work had always been something I admire. I always look for new and exciting products from him. The Fireblade, even though it is a little pricey, is one of the sweetest triggers I have ever seen and it works flawlessly. Thanks Coolhand and keep up the great work.

Skywalker
    Last edited by Skywalker; 03-08-2005 at 08:29 PM.
    Dust Green X-Mag #315

ULE body w/ dual Kila V2 detents, X valve w/ LX, Y-grip w/ Dye grips, ULT, Omega rail, Stainless Steel Freak Kit.

My Feedback- https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165428

a while back i bought a logic alpha rail from the first batch!!!

great transaction

shipping was fast

rail was allsome!!

A+++

ill leave some an other feedback note when i receive my fireblade!!

thanks

~my e-mag~

~ule frame~
    ~ule rail~
    ~x-valve~
    ~3.2 software~
    ~polished no-rise body~
    ~black 10" freak kit~
    ~smoke halo b~
    ~Fl05283 68 3000 flatline~

"Let them eat war [x2]
    That's how to ration the poor
    Let them eat war [x2]

There's an urgent need to feed"

Thanks go out to Fragtek for being the latest to vote in my poll without having done any business with me.

Yay for you, you got to make an *** out of yourself by voting in a public poll for no reason.

You RULE!

I'd think you guys would have better things to do than crap in my feedback thread.

Thumbs up

second time buying from him

very professional

bought a fireblade from him

shipping was fast

got back to all of my questions quickly

thanks so much

Great seller, would do business again, had a small problem, and he took care of it immediatly, Thanks again.
    PHANTOM

Bought a red rail and I'm extremely happy with it. One of the sweetest looking rails ever, with the highest quality, and I will buy Logic gear again.

feedback for coolhand

traded my viking for a logic shocker with pred 2 board, i shipped my viking to him first, he contacted me when it arrived, i got my shocker a few days later and it was seriously the nicest shocker i have ever seen/shot. very professional, and comes through when he says he will, which is a rarity these days among the forums i do business with. NO WORRIES here, logic makes a quality product at a great price, i highly recommend this seller/trader.
    awesome, i will definately be doing business with him again.

thanks

Red face

Bought a ripper grip frame for a automag. Super HAPPY I could almost !!
    Great looking product and got it in a great time frame considering how busy he is!!! Remember he is in great demand and has a lot of orders so don't be a pain and keep on bothering him......like I sorta did...sorry!!! Would do business with again! Trustworthy and highly recommended!

A little slow, but otherwise very good.

Used Logic for 3rd party services on two AKA Vikings. Went great, Ryan is as good a tech as any for all markers. Replaced some worn small parts and set things up right. Very fast turnaround and great communication. Well worth the price and Coolhand is well known as a stand up buisnessman who works very hard to please his customers.

CNC Emag
    Featherlight Viking

I ordered an Ultimate mag mech frame over two weeks ago and was told they would ship "shortly". Well its still not here nor did I recieve any information on when it would ship. I inquired when it would ship and was called a "Jackass" by Coolhand. I have canceled my order and advise everyone to avoid Logic Paintball at all costs.

I have included the actual quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by chettacheez
    Any updates on shipping, Ive been waiting about 2 weeks for my frame and have not got a word about when it will ship. That is just uncalled for. If an item is in stock it should ship in 2 days max. Especially since you guys already have my money.

I dont really mind if my order is a little late as long as Im notified why it is taking so long and when it will ship but just taking your time shipping stuff out, thats not good business.

I have e-mailed you guys several times in the past and never have been answered back.

Im regretting not forking out the $20 extra and buying a frame from Rouge or Tuna. Id rather pay more for good service and quick shipping then saving a few dollars and not knowing when I will ever get my items.

Unless Logic Paintball changes their business practices, I will most likely never buy another product from them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Give me your PayPal address.

You money will be back in your hands as soon as I can open another browser window.

Jackasses like you, who cannot read, and who don't give a **** when they do, are the reason I'm blowing out my inventory and quiting production work for good.

Go buy a Rogue frame, and tell everyone I suck, I don't give a **** anymore.

I've got about 400 better things to do than take an *** chewing over an $85 part being a week late.
    https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...=192470&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by chettacheez
    I ordered an Ultimate mag mech frame over two weeks ago and was told they would ship "shortly". Well its still not here nor did I recieve any information on when it would ship. I inquired when it would ship and was called a "Jackass" by Coolhand. I have canceled my order and advise everyone to avoid Logic Paintball at all costs.

I have included the actual quotes:

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...=192470&page=3
    You are a jackass. My entire situation has been spelled out, both here and on my website. I have a day job, long hours, and a lot of other things to take care of. Paintball it not my main focus now, and will not be again. This means two things: 1) I am blowing out all my left over stock at basically my cost. 2) It may take a while for said orders to ship. I ship orders when I have time now, you just gotta deal with it, and if you read, you know this going in.

The custom parts portion of the business has not changed. They are expensive, take a long time, and get done when I have time to work on them.

You got your refund without a moment's delay, nor a surcharge of any kind.

I'm just glad I don't have to do this for a living anymore.