Thread: Bad mag problems

Bad mag problems

I recently got a used mag, completely stock except for a cp barrel. As soon as I put air in from my crossfire 68/4500 tank, it started leaking. The tank is fine. I was told to adjust the back reg valve until it stopped leaking and shot. It would shoot up to 30 times and then it would stop and either leak or the trigger rod would not come out anymore . I was then told it was the valve. Some guy gave me a never used bolt, botl spring, bolt o ring, blue washer, and the two parts to the valve directly under the bolt, the gold colored things. I figured that was good. I then fired around 200 psi from my tank, and it shot fine. Then I put in paint, and it would shoot fine, then the next two shots would go really short or not fire at all. Would someone please help me? I think it might be o-rings, last time I looked I had one in the bolt spring, one in the back half of the reg, then that clear think ring above the thing that looks like a german hand grenade. Please email me back or post

If it helps any the old owner used to use co2

Put 3-5 drops of PBGun oil in the on-off (the part with the pin in it on the back 1/2 of the reg)
    Try again

---
    An All AGD team in Central B.C. on its way. -- Tom Kaye, plz help!
    ---