I just finished hooking up my intelliframe to my 12V rev and warp as of 4:11 in the the morning. I have a jack made for the the intelliframe to the warp. That was done before with no problems worked perfectly. I just hooked up my intelliframe to run the rev by intellifeed.

I have both the rev and the warp wires hooked up to the same roller switch in the frame.

Well everything is hooked up right on the intellifeed for the rev because I hooked it up without turning on my warp and it works fine, just as it should.

Because I had to hook one of my wires up to my battery, I decided to take a DMM and measure the voltage going to the warp jack.

I connected the DMM to my warp plug and without the rev on. This gave me a reading of .6 ohms (the resistance in the wires). When the rev is turned on however, it reads 18.3 volts (both batteries in series in the rev). That is with out pushing the switch. When the rev is on and running, not by pressing the switch but the photo eye, the DMM reads 3.75 volts. Either when the rev is spinning or not, when I close the switch the DMM reads 10.6 ohms (again the resistance in the wires).

So my question is, when I plug the jack into the warp and turn on my rev, is my warp board going to fry because of the voltage being too high? I can't test this right now because my AGD warp is at the factory, and the PTP warp that I have on my gun right now needs the jack for the external sensor to work.

Please anybody who has any experience with frying warps, fixing warps, and knowing everything about warps, or anybody with knowledge of electronics please help me. I don't know what to do.

I am pretty sure that I would be fine if I could hook up two roller switches to the frame right next to each other but they wouldn't fit in the frame.

Anybody? Please help.

(This is the longest post I have ever had and it is 4:30 in the morning!)

Oops, this should go in the tech forum, sorry.