Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Nearchos`s feedback

Bought a rail and sear combo off of him. Great price, great item, great seller. A+ would definitely do business with again.

purchased a charger from chriis, condition as described (excellant) post office he uses seems to be a bit problematic,not his fault. due to unforseen circumstances my package was delayed,as it turns out no big deal. overall great deal,good seller,will deal with him again i'm sure. thanks chris

Ordered Battery Pack from him, shipped quickly and arrived as described.

Fast and easy transaction earns an A+!

Ordered XMag board from Chris, and it was shipped the next day and arrived as advertised.

Awesome seller, A+!

bought a blue emag screen++++

Bought two X-Mag Buttons from Chris, very good communications and A++ he ships to Canada, must be a good guy....

Thanks Chris

Positive Feedback

Great experience. Took the time and patience to work on my Mag. Execellent communication and work. Would gladly recommend to others.

one of the best and likely the fastest trader I`ve used on here AAA+++

thanks again
    Captain
    the PACK

I want food... Can you email me a cookie?
    Great buyer, paid very prompt. A+

Blue Disp Screen

bought a blue emag screen....was FAST, cheap shipping and super communication. A+

Good communication. Fast shipment and great guy to work with. Thank you.

Fast shipping as usual and constant communication through pm. No worries ever when dealing with Chris.

Great guy to do business with. Transaction went very smoothly without any hitches. Couldn't ask for better.

Great trader, great communications!

Thank You!

Chris is a great guy and I would not hesitate to buy from again. Communication was great and shipping was quick & professional. I look forward to buying a lot more from Chris.

bought an ACE setup from him. Great guy and very great product that was shipped very quickly.

Will definitely be doing business with him again

Thumbs up Simpley one of the best traders on A.O.

Bought a new ACE board from Chris it arrived 5 days later in the U.K.
    Excellent service and a great bit of kit. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thank you,
    Sajj.

Talking Top seller on my list!

Well, the guy has over 5 pages of great feedback as of now so how can I say something different on how good he is as a seller? LOL

Anyways, Chris is a top seller here in these forums. Not only has he developed a lot of cool new/revised items for the Mags in the past year or so, but he has that special customer care done as the words are meant to be. He REALLY cares for his customers.

Being so, I highly recommend him as a seller and hope to be able to see him around in the future, developing more and more great products for us, Mag adicted lovers.

A+++++++++ is not enough!

Chris is an great guy to deal with. I asked him if he could order me a package from the USA from a company that would not ship to canada, and then forward the package to me. he accepted and charged me no more then the extra shipping up north. he also kept me up to date on the status of the package. and when it seemed that it was taking forever on the candian side of the shipment he even enquired as to if I had gotten it yet and was truely worried that it had not arrived. typical canadian shipping being slow was at fault.

A++++ transaction I would deal with him anyday. I would even say that I owe him a favor

I just received my homemade Emag battery charger, and I am very pleased! The charger block is super strong and can be cut and customized. I have yet to customize mine, still letting it charge my battery, but I am certainly pleased. He Kept me up to date on it and even offered a rebate due to it being a bit late out of his power. Great guy, certainly will go to him again!

A++ great seller!
    bought a replacement charger for my e-mag. shipped like an hour after I paid which was just awesome. Very fair pricing, had great communication the entire time always replying to my questions in a very timely manner. Will continue to do business with! Highly recommended

A+

I purchased an EMag charger kit from Chris (AGD Block, RShack Converter, Car adapter). Arrived in good order across boarder to Canada. No issues what so ever. Fast shipping. Great communication. A++ Trader.

Dave.

Thumbs up A+

Bought a KC Battery and EMag main board from him. Fast shipping and as always Great Service. If you need it Chris can hook you up with it...

Thanks,
    Shawn

Ready to hear some horror stories about buying from this guy?...Cause you're gonna be disappointed! I bought one of Chris' homemade chargers for my emag. After months of owning an emag, I can finally use the electronic mode! Great seller and will hopefully be buying some upgrades for the emag from him.

A+

Thumbs up bad _ _ _

that's right, i said it,had to be done.lol chris is the man at working on boards. he hooked up my mini morlock predator board with an intellafeed and also put the eye's on it.he does great work and is fast at what he does.it only took two weeks if that,round trip.that means me shipping to him,him doing the work and shipping back. ya,he is fast.

Thumbs up

Bought a charger kit from him and it was shiped fast.A+++++++++SAVED And i also live in Canada.

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    where to start lets see

1. buttons fixed on an emag board and screen replaced
    2. above board flashed
    3. Li-Ion battery setup
    4. complete repair and tune on a set of emag lowers

well all of the above items were done by Chris and I am super pleased with them all. he has done some really great work for me and I will probably have him doing more in the future.

thanks a ton Chris

2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Absolutely wonderful to deal with. I needed an emag car charger repair and he did it for me, performed it quickly and was wonderful with the communication. I could not ask for a better person to deal with.

Would recommend him highly to anyone!

sent Chris a frame that needed some electrical work well what can i say another great transaction with many more to come im sure

well i no longer mess with depositing my paycheck any longer i just sign it over to Chris

thanks again for the tune up