Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Nearchos`s feedback

Excellent!

Chris, bought 4 stock Emag triggers off of me. He communicates very well and pays super fast. Thanks - Eric

Bought a Revy and shell from me, paid fast, great guy

got a postal scale and baby blue Chick Dye hat from me. Easy transaction

not sure it's his color though....

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Great customer, fast payment, no troubles! Thanks.

great transaction

Bought a AA rail from Chris. He shipped very fast, PMed the tracking number, and emailed to make sure it arrived. Great transaction.

Bought an E-Mag charger kit from Chris. Great price and uber-fast shipping!!

thanks for the sweet site rail. great seller easy to buy from.

A+++++ 2 different great deals

Got a noid from him then looked at the thread again and bought an xmod board with noid attached i was going back for a third time for some lukes grips when i stopped myself. both packages were sent asap with tracking and they were packed realy well, he even took the time to put the board in one of those static bags. he even helped me trouble shoot my mistake. great guy to deal with A++++

Great seller who was easy to deal with and delivered the goods with fast shipping.

Purchased a set of raw emag lowers from me. Transaction fell together easily.

charger

Bought back an emag charger. This transactions just funny.

bought a bunch of emag parts and ace board, A+

bought some gear from me. paid fast and no hassels at all. A++++

bought an E Mag board & noid , good pricing , shipped as he said he would , would deff deal with again

Great buyer, paid very fast, and kept in communication the entire time. Bought two Mag valves from me (RT and Classic).

A++++++

Did a trade with Chris. He didn't recognize me but I had seen him around a lot so when he requested I ship first there was no hesitation on my part and he did right by me.

Awsome deal and a great individual to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with Chris.

Awesome all around deal. Fast shipping, great communication, and would not hesitate to do another transaction again.

AWesome guy - Great transaction!

absolutely NO complaints ! he's one of the best on here to do biz w/
    packages stuff really well A+++++++++

J_Kizzy Guest
    I bought some Revvy shells from him, they were here in a few days packed in a box that would survive a nuclear holocaust. Great seller, I'd do business with him again.

bought luke grips from him. Awesome condition great guy. A+

Cool

Excellent

bought emag frame
    shipped really fast and great communication
    look foward to dealing with him again
    thanks a lot
    -sean

Emag Sear Assembly

Great communications, Good Deals, Honest, No Worries, Very Simple. Can't beat that, Thanks Chris

I bought a RT valve from him. Shipping was extra ordinarily fast.. Great seller...

Excellent businessman and a walking book of mag know how

bought a ton of stuff from chris. saying... great AOer or great trader cant even describe him.

first i bought a noid from him when that didnt solve the problem i bought an xmod board and noid just to eliminate that as a problem. through the whole thing he helped me... im talkin hours and hours he even downloaded yahoo instant messenger in order to walk me through trouble shooting step by step. there were more than one mornings we were going over things till after 4 am! he was even nice enough to offer to fix my X mag for me if i paid the shipping. there was no need the problem was taken care of and i could not have done it with out the help and info from chris

not just a good AOer hes just a stand up guy i wouldnt hesitate to get anything from him hell id trust him with my first born if i had one!

Thanks again chris for all the help

Sean

and more...

just got a tuna pack a fireblade and some other misc parts from chris... just as above another awesome transaction couldnt ask for more! even got me the parts for this weekends tourney.

thanks chris

bought a phoenix body and rail from him. Once again, fast shipping, great communication and very very very well protected. Never fear buying expensive stuff from him; is one of the best packagers I've dealt with. He doesn't use news paper, he uses legit packing bags and bubble wrap. mate

Easy to deal with, sent payment quick. Great trader!!!

Once again, all I can say is........OUTSTANDING!! I ended up trading him a couple of tanks and an emag charger for a halo and a emag frame. This guy is probably THE most outgoing person I've dealt with here on AO. He noticed that the button on the halo broke before he shipped it off to me and made sure that it was OK with me. I told him not to worry about it. Without me knowing, he went out of his way to find out exactly which new switch to buy, sent me a link to it, and paypaled me two times of what it would have cost me to buy it myself. He made sure that I knew how to replace it and even offered to fix it for me if I sent the board back to him. He even followed up to make sure that I got it working. I tried to convince him to let me paypal the extra money back to him, but he wouldn't let me. If you are going to buy or trade something with this guy, do not worry about anything at all. I hope to do business with him again.