Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Nearchos`s feedback

once again dealt with him and the same result. perfect. Just like the first time. Hope to deal with again.

Bought a Mag site rail from him. Great condidtion, VERY quick shipping, well packaged, good communication.

A+++ Good seller.

Awesome awesome buyer. Paid tad more than agreed settlement, two seconds after we got talking.

Would definitely deal with again.

A great guy and an awesome seller. I would have no hesitation in purchasing from him in the future, he even followed up with me to make sure that I had my parts in good shape. My Pneumatics were exactly as he described and packaged well for damage free shipping.

I hope to do business with Chris again in the future.

Jacob

Also purchased a used E-Mag battery from Chris.
    Fast shipping and an all-around great AO'er!

Fast Shipping Great Prices... Bought some miscellaneous EMag parts from him and they showed up in no time and in excellent condition. I would love to say I would deal with him again but I am all ready doing so... I've traded some triggers and cash for EMag ACE parts. I'll be back to post again once those parts arrive.

Five out of Five Bananas

Chris and I had a trade deal, and when Chris was unable to complete his end of the trade, offered a more-than-equitable alternative(his own personal tank)...I declined the new offer, despite it being in my favor, as it was something I really did not need...

after a bit(QUITE a bit) of silly arguing and bickering on both our parts, Chris came thru and did what he could to honor our original trade...

his gesture at the end of it all, to right his wrong, prompts me to leave him positive feedback, despite our not trading, after all was said and done...

thanks for trying to make things right Chris...it's all I was asking thru the whole mess...

E-mag button

Chris fixed a broken button on my emag board. Awesome work If anyone else needs this done don't hesitate to have him fix them for you.

Thanks again Chris, keep up the good work.

another good deal....

I bought a e/xmag solenoid plunger from him and everything went smooth. No problems at all with this one or any of the other transactions I have done with him.

bought an emag battery off of him.
    great deal
    great communication
    packaged with care
    DO NO HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH CHRIS

Bought and traded some parts for some more EMag parts, another Five out of Five banana transaction. Fast ship, super tight packing, great communications.

Great price, shipped fast, hope to deal with again. Thanks Chris
    Be Safe!

always a good guy and great buyer pays very fast ty again!

bought & traded a number of parts a couple different times , everything has allways went well , will deffinatly deal with again

Chris set me up with a couple emag trigger pins. Thanks sir.

Chris is a great guy and a huge help. He traded me an Emag screen for a RT on/off and some powertube kits. Great guy! Thanks again.

I made a trade with Chris and he shipped very fast and his communication was excellent. I will have no hesitation about buying from him in the future. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

bought a classic valve from chris, it was excellent.

A+

Got the emag board, parts, good deals, will buy again, he's is on my list for most trusted seller. Never have any problem, Thanks Chris

bought a bone battery pack off him. Shipped fast. Perfect like everyone before me has stated.

Thanks!

Ty

I bought one of Chris's new e-mag chargers. Everthing showed as expected, super fast

I won't hesitate to do business with him anytime.

Bought an RT ON/OFF from Chris, and he threw in a couple other small parts I needed free of charge!! Chris does ALOT of business here on the AO, and you can read thru them and see...good seller

We both got a bit concerned when the delivery confirmation showed that it had been delivered, and yet I hadn't received it, but thankfully, it was just a crack-smoking substitute mailman scanning the package, but not delivering it...my regular mailman delivered it today, 2 days after the tracking said it had been delivered...

thanks for the easy trade!! he traded with me and is very cool when it comes to a deal on AO. i wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with him again.

Fast, great product, no worries! A+

Another PERFECT transaction. I contacted him to see if he had a spare lvl 10 kit that he wanted to get rid of. I told him that I needed it as soon as possible, and he had it to me within 48 hrs. I think this guy should open up a store because he seems to always have the stuff that I need/want to buy.

Thanks again Chris for helping me out.

Chris had some parts that agd didn't have atm and let me know. Communication was excellent and parts arrived so I could get some mags done that otherwise would have been sitting. Awesome seller.

bought an intelliframe from Chris. Very fast shipping. Thanks
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

emag lowers charger

I pm'd him, got quick responses, and they were shipped immediately. I also didn't have to ask for the tracking number and I received the package in a very timely fashion. Everything was working and in great condition. Would do business with him again without hesitation---jason

Another A+ for Chris. I purchased a home charging kit and everything showed up well packaged and in a timely fashion. Despite having some trouble on my end (probably because of a dead E-mag battery) Chris was more than helpful in trying to resolve the problems I was having and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Thanks again Chris!