Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Chris Nearchos`s feedback

Great guy. Fixed up my X-mag boards and changed the ACE grounding so it wouldn't fry anymore (at no extra charge). Shipped it back fast and on time. If I ever have another X-mag electronics problem, he will be the first person I ask.

Another purchase from this guy, bought a blade style Emag trigger. Great work! Easy to instal and I was able to smoothen out the magnet screw to make the trigger super smooth and flat. A great trigger if you like the look of a stock Emag trigger! Great to do business with, of course I'll keep my eye out for anything else this guy cooks up that I can use.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

I made a deal with Chris to produce a daughter board for the UTB that would drive the AGD E-Mag.

The date of this deal, officially, was 10-22-2008. The proof of the date is found here in this thread: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=1417 on post #11 where in post #10, Chris asked if he could try to make the boards,.. in which I replied he would be allowed to make a proto-type (meaning one board) for me to test.

At this point, Chris has not made anything. So I would like to point out in this thread again, http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=1417, on post #1, that there is a picture of a UTB daughter board that works in an E-Mag. Check the date of the last edit,... 10-23-2008,... which means that I had already made a schematic for a UTB daughter board at this point.

The idea was mine to begin with, along with the R&D at this point.

Here is a screen shot of the file that Chris made for the UTB daughter board. Notice the date of the file received: 11-26-2008

Prior to this date, Chris was sent a file containing the schematic of the UTB from me given to me by Damon of Scenario Dreams. In the e-mail containing the schematic, Damon made sure that it was known by Chris that the schematic of the UTB is protected and not to be used for retail purposes.

Here is a screen shot of the e-mail that was sent to me, via Damon, containing the warning about the use of Scenario Dreams circuitry. Dated: 10-16-2008

Here is a screen shot of the e-mail sent to me via Damon of Scenario Dreams containing the UTB schematic that Chris said he needed to build the daughter board. Dated: 10-16-2008

Notice that the date of the daughter board schematic I made (10-23-2008) was just after the arrival of the schematic sent to me from Damon for use with the UTB (10-16-2008)

Meaning = I made my schematic LONG BEFORE Chris made his,...... which is a valid point in the next part of this thread,...

Here is a screen shot of the e-mail with links to the "supposed" proto-type board. The funny pat about this board being sent to me: He gave me a shipping confirmation number than never worked,.... AND,.... when I called him on it,... he never bothered to re-make the board and re-send it for testing reasons. When I asked him about the new board,... he said he wanted to make some changes to it. Again,.. not what we agreed. Notice he said: "ready for production",...... Dated: 12-04-2008

In this screen shot here,... you can see the last e-mail I received from Chris. The time gap is about 5 months,.. but we will say 4 months for the sake of the arguement here.

In the last e-mail to him dated 7-21-2009,... I said: "I haven’t heard anything from you about this daughter board deal for 4 months,…..
    I need you to send me back all the connectors that I sent to you for making the boards (connectors, parts, etc)
    Im going to give the work to someone else and make them on my own."

This is significant for a few reasons: He has yet to ship my parts back to me, along with spending the money for the production boards on a CNC,.. which was NEVER the agreement to wait for more equipment to make them.

He has ALSO started make new boards for the Hyperframe and newer versions of the XMOD programmer. Which have seen parts,... but he has no time to make my boards in which I have paid for components on and sent them to him already.

He has pleanty of time to make new batteries and stomp on other guys parts threads:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...7&page=1&pp=40

So Im all done with Chris Nearchos. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT DO BUSINESS OF ANY KIND WITH HIM. DONT BUY HIS PARTS THAT DONT WORK 50% OF THE TIME (ask Big Evil) DONT SELL HIM PARTS SO HE CAN CLONE THEM TO RIP YOU OFF (ask Papa Smurf) DONT SEND HIM PARTS FOR PRODUCTION ITEMS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM BACK (you already know my story)

~ P8nt

my side

Saving this post to give my side of the dealing in question with p8ntbal4me. will have up in a day or two.

-Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!